Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in 2011!!!!!!

keepmwlknfny

I think the vast majority thought it was going to be 2010. But then again, the same could have been said about 2009, or 2008, or 2007, or 2006....

Yes we all did.....but seeing as how it took so long to get the simple things done like the govt and these sanctions lifted, it can easily be said that if these things had been taken care of earlier, like march or so, that we would be MUCH farther ahead then we are now.....the biggest difference is that most of CH 7 was released just now.....which HAD TO be done before they can move forward....its what has been missing all those other years.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

keepm,

Thanks for the words of encouragement... and for being "drunk" there really wasn't that many typos... :)

I am not a newbie, but generally prefer to read and educate myself rather than inject opinions. That being said,

I do believe that we will see appreciation on the dinar this year, but I also believe that there are still some things left to be done.

First, I am not convinced that the Kurds are satisfied with the arrangement in the government and that they will continue to throw a fit

if they do not get their way. I do not pretend to know how Maliki will resolve this, I am just saying that I believe this is an area of concern.

Secondly, I have not seen much written of late on the census, and, IMO, that is going to play a huge role when calculating oil profit sharing

for the Iraqis.

If you, or any other member reading this could offer a link that would help alleviate my concerns, I would be very grateful.

May all who read this have a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2011!!

Keep,

Happy New Year to you and all!!!

I agree with you 150% We have all faced our challenges and God knows I am facing them now more then ever with finances. I woke up the other morning and realize that with the abundance of dinar gone and Iraq not letting anymore out wth auctions, they are planning to RV. If they weren't, they would keep selling us their money and hope we would just store in in drawrs and never cash it in. So, I do have faith in the RV and have decided to not stick so close to the PC reading post after post. Its time for me to get back to LIFE for 2011.

BTW,

I do have to sell a little of my dinar due to some bills that have to be paid. I am in Tampa. Please send me a PM if you are interested. When you send me a message, I will tell you how much I have to sell.

God Bless,

Linny

• Upvote 1

bcmaz, here's all I have on the cencus:

http://don't promote other sites.wordpress.com/2010/12/31/iraq-population-census-will-be-in-april-if-there-is-political-consensus/

For those of you already thinking about no RV until June '11: between now and then WOULD be enough time for a LOP. Just sayin'.....

A LOP? What? lol :lol:

can someone please take a look at that cbi spreadsheet i posted a link above and confirm that there M2 is indeed in the billions and not trillions anymore? thats how im reading it.

thanks

• Upvote 1

Thanks man! I think you have great wisdom, even though sometimes you get tough with folks, (I like that btw), but you remain "level headed" about this investment, (even with a drink or two-LOL)! Anyways, I won't keep going here cause I got a cobweb or two in my head this morning too!! Later

• Upvote 1

We need to make it a point to stop listening to the garbage rumors and BS talk coming from these other gurus...so many of us are giving up hope because they speak of all these reasons why it must happen every monday and nothing ever happens....we need to stay grounded and level headed and it will make the ride easier to handle

Okie, Medic or Get Team, can say whatever they want, which is great, it’s very interesting and entertaining reading. When these gurus or pumpers or whatever you call them, predictions, guesses or lies don’t pan out, why should we care ! Did you quit your job? Of course not, But many have quit thinking clearly, and they blame them for being upset or frustrated. In other words why blame these people for upsetting you or ruining your day. You are the only person that decides whether to get mad or happy about something. So if you’re gonna get mad at somebody get mad at yourself for allowing yourself to fall into that trap. I know I have to remind myself of this from time to time especially when I blame my wife for making me mad.. haha I really did it to myself, she didn’t hold a gun to my head shouting get mad get mad. :-) Happy New Year !!

• Upvote 2

A LOP? What? lol :lol:

can someone please take a look at that cbi spreadsheet i posted a link above and confirm that there M2 is indeed in the billions and not trillions anymore? thats how im reading it.

thanks

Sportfisher is right. 56,376 is (in billions of ID). That means 56.376 TRILLION ID. Sorry. What was the point you were making?

• Upvote 1

Sportfisher is right. 56,376 is (in billions of ID). That means 56.376 TRILLION ID. Sorry. What was the point you were making?

Because if I remember correctly those numbers have something to do with whats in circulation.....or at least part of that...... :lol: Im still a little groggy right now so I cant really think straight.......

Prefer you in a drunken state!! Although I disagree with so much of what you said at the tail end of last year, you deserve an A+ for this. Happy New Year. :D

Hahaha yea a lot of people disagreed with alot of my words and Im pretty sure it was because I was saying that we wouldnt see the RV at the end of 2010......either that or because I was explaining to people and answering questions alot of people had about a redenomination and how that would go down......as you can see I just try to stay as level headed and realistic as possible which we all should try to be.....that being said, thinking realistically I do think this year is it.......fingers crossed!!!

• Upvote 2

Okie, Medic or Get Team, can say whatever they want, which is great, it’s very interesting and entertaining reading. When these gurus or pumpers or whatever you call them, predictions, guesses or lies don’t pan out, why should we care ! Did you quit your job? Of course not, But many have quit thinking clearly, and they blame them for being upset or frustrated. In other words why blame these people for upsetting you or ruining your day. You are the only person that decides whether to get mad or happy about something. So if you’re gonna get mad at somebody get mad at yourself for allowing yourself to fall into that trap. I know I have to remind myself of this from time to time especially when I blame my wife for making me mad.. haha I really did it to myself, she didn’t hold a gun to my head shouting get mad get mad. :-) Happy New Year !!

I know what your saying but at the same time, those and other "gurus" that you did not list are responsible for more then just empty RV predictions.....they also spew so much jargon and garbage about so called "facts" that people actually do start to believe what they are talking about is true....so then those misconceptions about things carry into everything else and soon enough some people get to the point where they are way off about where we really stand.....or make posts about this false information trying to explain the situation which confuses people even more!!! With those gurus its more then just about false RV predictions everyday......they also twist every piece of news we see good or bad into something its not which is another reason so many rumors get started......more people just need to question everything they say and try to verify these things instead of just taking their word for it!!!

• Upvote 1

Well done Keepm. Just have to keep everyone focused on facts and away from the ignorant rumor mill. B)

:lol: Easier said then done my dude......I read them from time to time for a good laugh hahaha so I am a little guilty in reading, but def pick everyone apart and debunk them hahaha and Im not the only here that does that now.....like I said before.....we as a group here at DV have become the "mythbusters" hahaha anything someone passes along for the most part we question it fully and try to find out how true it is (which is great by the way) that means that the people here arent just going to listen to garbage and take it as whats really going on.....that def puts us above some of these other sites, and makes us smarter and keeps us better informed by researching and looking for the truth :lol:

Great Post! Thanks for giving us "newbies" some encouragement! Happy New Year!

No problem......I hope you remember alot of what was said because it will make this ride alot easier for you.......dont get caught up in the rumors cause they are just that....false information that will get us no where.....question everything you hear and try to verify it for yourself!!!

• Upvote 2