Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hot off Med's chatroom 3RD CONFIRMATION

salgal

Stop the Bashing!!

What part of that don't you all understand?

I am tired of reading these bashing post on every thread that is posted on this site!

If you don't like Meds, Franks,Tk's etc.... Post stop reading them.

I am going to start getting some of the bashers off this site!

Other sites are starting to call DV the home of the bashers and we have all worked to hard to make this a good site to watch people brake it down. :angry:

Bumper,

I want to hire you as my online body guard after this is all over :))

Iraqi vet05-07

• Upvote 1

Well UMBERTINO--I guess that screwed up your New Years Eve-huh? :lol: BUMPER-THANKYOU-i was getting tired also. You have a job to do. You do it well. The asassins finger BANG your gone-HitMan Jack- :blink::lol: Anyway Thankyou- To be critical all the time must hurt. I couldnt live in a world like that. We do but we dont have to listen to it. It is Prevalent and all around us- HAPPY NEW YEAR BUMPER-and no this isnt a$$ kissin. :lol: thot i would say that just in case anyone would get any ideas, but it is better that askin for a body guard. But with a body like that IRAQIVET i would want a body guard - I dont understand why . the way you look-- well nuf said :lol::lol::lol: HAVE agood nite family----GOD BLESS YOU ALL--i pray-Vern :)

I don't like having to do that but I also will not put up with a smart mouth!

HEY BUMPER if that is your picture -- we are friends--- NOW PEOPLE THAT IS SUCKIN UP---just a short lesson in Interpersonal Relationships- :lol::lol: --Vern

• Upvote 2

Very Funny Vern!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year to you and everyone here at DV

Yes that is me!!

WE ARE FRIENDS AS OF NOW------- have you ever seen that small dog jumpin over the Bull dog-- sayin we can do it cant we cant we/ --- it,s a cartoon--- YUP FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW -- YES THAT IS A$$ KISSIN- YUP THATS WHAT IT IS YUP THATS WHAT IT IS ----rotflmao--Vern :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:oh nice bike-no cats in your neighbourhood huh? :lol:

Edited by vern

Stop the Bashing!!

What part of that don't you all understand?

I am tired of reading these bashing post on every thread that is posted on this site!

If you don't like Meds, Franks,Tk's etc.... Post stop reading them.

I am going to start getting some of the bashers off this site!

Other sites are starting to call DV the home of the bashers and we have all worked to hard to make this a good site to watch people brake it down. :angry:

Thank you bumper, it does get old listening to some of the bashing. Your right if you don't like what you see or read, just move on!!!!!

• Upvote 1

WE ARE FRIENDS AS OF NOW------- have you ever seen that small dog jumpin over the Bull dog-- sayin we can do it cant we cant we/ --- it,s a cartoon--- YUP FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW -- YES THAT IS A$$ KISSIN- YUP THATS WHAT IT IS YUP THATS WHAT IT IS ----rotflmao--Vern :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I used to be a devout practitioner of bun kissing...til I got a yeast infection on my lips! :surgeon:

I used to be a devout practitioner of bun kissing...til I got a yeast infection on my lips! :surgeon:

:lol: I would never own up to that ---You have to have class my man-- :tiphat: Vern

gp2-- how would you kow ya just got here -- 9 posts and yer a pro-- my my my my my :) Vern just sayin-

Edited by vern

Bumper, you've always been a good, level-headed mod. And I see that job getting more and more difficult as this thing drags on. People are jumpy and negative and it gets old. Some of the mods, especially in the chat room, just give warning after warning after warning, and they actually become part of the problem instead of the solution. You do a good job. Enough is enough. Happy New Year to you! :)

• Upvote 1

BUNN KISSIN-? YOU SAY/ if that is happening then you need Dr Vern,s medical opinion------ STOP WORKING IN A BAKERY-----ed zackery---Vern :blink::lol:

That would be "lady"...which makes me even classier! LMAO!

OOOOOPS slowly slides under door to hit head agaisnt wall --- OUCH-- back in -- sorry- in my best Jerry Lewis impression---LAAADIEE-- :wave: LAAADIEEEE- :wave: - :woot: - next i look at the name IWILL remember--- :wub::wub::unsure::tiphat: -Vern

Bumper, you've always been a good, level-headed mod. And I see that job getting more and more difficult as this thing drags on. People are jumpy and negative and it gets old. Some of the mods, especially in the chat room, just give warning after warning after warning, and they actually become part of the problem instead of the solution. You do a good job. Enough is enough. Happy New Year to you! :)

Thank You rjboots1,

I have been on here as a mod for a long time and I have seen a lot of things (both good and bad). I try to be fair as possible!

Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough!!

We are all tired and hate reading this stuff!! It is bad enough that we are still waiting that when we see all these negative post it just does no one any good!!

As for the chat!! I am not in there as much as I use to be but I will try and stop in more often!! We have some good mods in chat!! They do a great job! IMO

Thanks Again and Happy New Year!

Bump

Hey i had a sling when i was a kid and it was made in China--- would that be a SINGAPORE SLING to? shot 2 birds the neighbours cat a dog 4 rabbits a cop and ran like the wind --- no-kiddin - well maybe not the cat :rolleyes::lol: Vern

Ooooooh I'm tellin'....I used to be a cop! Thus, MY sling was legal! :lol:

Thats it I quit i cant win for losin here - wow- you a cop? did i say cop? sorry again -- uh it wasnt the cat ---- i fess up here it was the pugy budgy- the cat wanted it so the dog would stop barking cause it was chasin rabbitsand the cops were called in cause they couldnt find the bird- cat got it and the dog got hit by the car when chasin rabbits and granpa had rabbit stew. so i am NOT guilty cause it was my friends sling and how could i use it any way cause i did say i had a sling made in China. It was from the hospital when i broke my arm tryin to save that stupid bird fronm the cat because it was shot at . I am in trouble here huh? :blink::rolleyes:<_< OOPS- :unsure::lmao: HEY LOOK IT IS ALMOST NEW YEARS-----Vern :bulb::hug::lol:

IraqiVet05-07.

Brother I am just tired of some of these peeps!! They add NOTHING to DV and then all they want to do is BASH every single thing that is posted!! It gets real old!!

Thanks Bumper for doing something. But there's heck of alot more asking for it.

• Upvote 1