Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOLY "CENSORSHIP" BATMAN

This is getting ridiculous! Almost every topic I went to this morning is LOCKED!

Have we really lowred our standards to eliminate FREE SPEECH?!

Please tell me not here on DINARVETS.

I have been following this investment and this site for many years and really hope that CENSORSHIP does not preclude FREE SPEECH.

We must be careful not to let emotions run rampant but every topic I went to is LOCKED!

BUMP where are you in this? I have respected moderators to the highest level until today, am I wrong?

• Upvote 11

I believe in free speech as much as anyone else, but I just wanted to make a suggestion. When you post something like that please reference what topics are locked that you do not agree with. Without this, the moderators do not know how to respond because each situation is different.

• Upvote 2

I believe in free speech as much as anyone else, but I just wanted to make a suggestion. When you post something like that please reference what topics are locked that you do not agree with. Without this, the moderators do not know how to respond because each situation is different.

Doesn't matter if I AGREE or DISAGREE, that is the foundation of free speech!

Doesn't matter if I am offended, outraged, laughing hysterically (fat baby dancing) or frustrated.

Free speech is exactly that "FREE"!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can understand the damage control factor. I've been on a lot of forums before and trolls and flamers basically destroyed the places because there were no mods. I think they're just trying to keep the atmosphere habitable; whether I agree or disagree isn't relevant.

Edited by jte70
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I can understand the damage control factor. I've been on a lot of forums before and trolls and flamers basically destroyed the places because there were no mods. I think they're just trying to keep the atmosphere habitable, whether I agree or disagree isn't relevant.

Exactly what I am saying in regards to the topics!

Not the censorship!

I apologize to the moderator that is locking these topics this morning if you are offended!

I just thought it was strange to see, never seen it like this before today!

Doesn't matter if I AGREE or DISAGREE, that is the foundation of free speech!

Doesn't matter if I am offended, outraged, laughing hysterically (fat baby dancing) or frustrated.

Free speech is exactly that "FREE"!

Whatpeople need to understand is... this is Adam's site not a place where you get to do whatever you want. If you want to do that start your own forum. It's like going to your job and telling the owners sorry I dont like coming in at 8am I will come in at 10am from now on.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

This is getting ridiculous! Almost every topic I went to this morning is LOCKED!

Have we really lowred our standards to eliminate FREE SPEECH?!

Please tell me not here on DINARVETS.

I have been following this investment and this site for many years and really hope that CENSORSHIP does not preclude FREE SPEECH.

We must be careful not to let emotions run rampant but every topic I went to is LOCKED!

BUMP where are you in this? I have respected moderators to the highest level until today, am I wrong?

I've noticed there is one mod in particular that is shall I say overly eager lately. When some people are given a little power they go overboard. Just saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whatpeople need to understand is... this is Adam's site not a place where you get to do whatever you want. If you want to do that start your own forum. It's like going to your job and telling the owners sorry I dont like coming in at 8am I will come in at 10am from now on.

Very Well Said.

This site is moderated the way Adam expects it to be.

We do not make the rules here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Now that is an interesting perspective... I know the owners of my company would would send my packing.

• Upvote 1

Really....why is the name of the site plural.....DINAR VETS?

It would seem this site is shared by its members in the sharing of information. Right?

Without us (VETS) this site would be only information shared by Adam.

And I have felt as of recent times the sharing and presence of Adam is very limited!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It would seem this site is shared by its members in the sharing of information. Right?

And I have felt as of recent times the sharing and presence of Adam is very limited!

Diva did have an interesting take on it, but I do agree with you. Adam's presence is very limited. However, without a thorough review of all the topics that have been locked it would be difficult to determine if it was an act of censorship or merely limiting the ridiculous. We all know that the ridiculous side of things has run rampant on these forums lately. The natives are restless and BS abounds... Perhaps it was doing us a favor by locking some of them. B)

• Upvote 2

Diva did have an interesting take on it, but I do agree with you. Adam's presence is very limited. However, without a thorough review of all the topics that have been locked it would be difficult to determine if it was an act of censorship or merely limiting the ridiculous. We all know that the ridiculous side of things has run rampant on these forums lately. The natives are restless and BS abounds... Perhaps it was doing us a favor by locking some of them. B)

Yes your are likely correct!

Maybe I just needed a little ridiculous today as the pressure cooker is ready to explode!

Sorry all......again to the mods especially. If you took offense.

Gave a + 1 Don't know why someone would put a neg on this.

Very Well Said.

This site is moderated the way Adam expects it to be.

We do not make the rules here.

+1 Same as above.

Edited by Marquess
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmm really?.... Do you pay the hosting fees and website address fees and any other misc fees? Adam provides a place for us to share ideas and he might even make some money off the advertising or VIP membership fees but make no mistake about it this is HIS business and he allows people to share ideas at no cost.

Now with that being said, I do agree with you that some topics seem to locked for no apparent reason.

• Upvote 1

JUST REMEMBER WITHOUT THE PEOPLE THIS SITE WOULD BE DEAD. DOESN'T MATTER WHO STARTED THE SITE. SORRY ADAM JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. HE BANNED ME LAST YEAR BECAUSE I WENT OFF ON SOMEONE ABOUT THE LOOP AND HAD TO CHANGE MY NAME TO GET BACK IN. LOL MOST OF US GET INTEL ABOUT THE DINAR AND WE PASS IT ON TO OTHERS .. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...

• Upvote 2

I agree with this thread I HATE Censorship and LOVE Free Speech, I got a topic locked cause I said something bad about DD tell me that ain't CENSORSHIP

Sorry not locked up but REMOVED... I even sang the praises of DV while doing it... starting to wonder if I should be singing the praises now...

Edited by Soldiering4U