Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's gonna be as plain as the egg on their face!

Well if it is true... then we ALL have been getting screwed.... over and over and over again... hey who knows.. everyday.. a new date comes out .. goes and passes us all bye... then we get different reasons as to why... but then another cookie is tossed out there.. and we bite... so who knows.. maybe we will all know the truth one day... but if it is a scam... im sure there will be many ways to feed false or semi false info to keep people buying... OR .... it will actaully happen... only god knows... and of course IRAQ.... keep the faith.. but stick to reality ... and keep your feet on the ground.. go ahead and bash.. im just voicing MOP...and no im not a newbie... old head...

• Upvote 1

no I'm a Christian. Maybe the problem started when you started thinking

around here an opinion is like an *******. Everybody has one. so in this case you are a *******

Then I must be a ******** What ever that is?? lol At least I have an opinion.....

Grow up becouse name calling is so childish... lol

• Upvote 3

Ponzi Scheme - A type of fraud that uses money from new investors to pay off earlier investors, while promising high rates of return. Ponzi schemes generally unravel when the pool of new investors dries up.

So is Ali taking money from people and paying "earnings" from that to other in some big circle until the money dries up?

Who is this investment guy...what an idiot.

I am sure Ali thanks you for the free advertising...I am sure it drew attention to his site in turn getting new customers because people conducted their own research.

Well, no wonder they don't understand the potential of the dinar! Does the fact that this comparison was made on a "News" station cause anyone else to be concerned about the collective US brain trust? "Deflamation" is right!!!

Finally....SOME REAL INTEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain.......a few years back China made big news and newspaper stories on the fact that they were not going to RV their currency.....then 2 days later WHAMMOOO!!! IT RVed!!!

So this is the final red herring by the GOI to throw us off track ........so expect the RV WHAMMOO soon!!!!!!.......RV time!!!

BTW this is just my opinion and I am sticking by it ;)

Awesome. lol :)

• Upvote 1

Yep! IMO

Because Fox is Fair and Balanced ahem... most of the time does not mean they are right all of the time. Often, I have noticed that Fox runs a story to get he facts and particulars from those viewers who are experts. Do not be surprised if

you see another Fox Story beginning something like this..."here at Fox we are Fair and Balanced and if we make a mistatement we do admit it. blah blah was said about Iraqi Dinar Currency investment but here we have someone who

brings to our viewers additional facts. " Let you the viewer decide what is true." Perhaps Fox will even try for an interview with the behind the scenes leader of the Iraqi Dinar Scam (hee hee) the one the only trigger puller Shabibi! Just you listen there is more to come!biggrin.gif Or perhaps they will interview those who attended the big Meetup of Central Bankers in Wyoming last October!! biggrin.gif IMO there may be those at Fox News vested in the IQD...lets see what said in the next 24 hours??wink.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

That was the lamest, weakest, silliest interview I saw in my life. The guy so called "financial advisor/analyst" used a few words to bash the dinar investment, without giving a solid proof to back his non sense statments. So basically the dinar investment is a scam just because he says so. What a joke, and they call that an interview!!!!

IT CRACKS ME UP THAT OBAMAZOMBIES CAN'T REFRAIN FROM TAKING A POST, COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO POLITICS, AND TURN IT INTO A FOX NEWS BASHING OBAMA LOVE FEST! :lol::lol::lol:

You KNOW I'm right about this one!!

"Here's the problem with radicals. When they say revolution THEY MEAN REVOLUTION!" - Glenn Beck

Edited by dinarded
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1