Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculators in Iraqi Dinar Face Importation Risk with Paper Currency

George2351

That is a PRESS RELEASE from a company trying to sell it's service.

SMR picks up ANY press releases with certain key words in them.

Go to PRWEB dot com and open an account, the write a press release (must be formatted right with a phone number) telling everyone you are the next Michael Jackson and you will have 400 request for autographs in about 24 hours.

This is one guy pumping his service, not 'news'

• Upvote 1

I certainly hope there is no problem, but I just read an article that states the dinar must have been purchased

through a US treasury registered dealer as MSB (Money service business). If this is true, then what we have purchased via eBay or

possibly other sources would be no good? Link: http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1903100

I find it difficult to believe they would not be honored for exchange. But it is a bit troubling. Can anyone confirm if this

is going to be a problem?

It makes little sense to me, as dinar is dinar, as long as it is genuine and meets all security features, it should be honored.

I hope someone can shed more light on this...if there is any truth to it.

Best wishes!

Jim

---

I think this is propaganda. I just called David http://iqd.me/l/11. He has a wanka/warka account and his company puts your money in a warka account and you pay 20% to get your money exchanged back. This appears to me that this is to drive people to open an account and when and if the rv happens to gen rev for his company. This is the currency. I just went into td bank and was able to buy the currency for 7.50 fee and whatever the exchange rate was. once youhave that currency you can exchange it anywhere. its currency. I dont get what all this stuff is about. There are a lot of people alot more experienced. Maybe I dont understand. Please explain to me why you need to open a wanka or warka account and why you need to set up another us account to put that money in and why the currency except if stolen or in a fire wouldnt be the same thing? Please advise.