Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT WILL THE RV BE?? POST HERE

boogs2335

$4.50.... Came to me in a dream on Christmas Eve!

If not then it was still a good dream just the same!

''Where there is no vision (revelation of

God's Word) the people perish, but he that

keepeth the law (to love one another) happy is he (she)''

Proverbs 29:18

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Best price I've seen so far, and the best reason for it.

Go green New year !

It will RV at $4.10, my Dad told me, he passed away Feb. 2nd 2008, we communicate better now than ever before.

I'm going with something over $4 because the spirit world seems to be liking the higher numbers today.

Tell your Dad I said "hi" and thanks for the intel. It's about as legit as any intel I ever see. At least you weren't afraid to name your source.

WOW!! your opinion kinda sucks OIL4 LIFE.......... but I gave you a plus for having it cause I will defend that right. The way I see it 5% is still better than a loss. :) Have a nice day.

I was just thinking that maybe oil4life might have had a bad Christmas and was in need of a hug. +1 for you.

• Upvote 1

Anything less than $2.00, to me, would cause hyper-inflation. I do not think that type of rate would be concurrent with the true wealth of this country. I personally think it would be a slap in the face of all the neighboring middle eastern countries. On the flip side, I believe anything too high (more than $4.00), would be extremely detrimental. A rate too high will cause the opposite, deflation. If I were to have to give an educated guess, I would say it will RV on Thursday 12/30 at a rate of $3.22-$3.86. Then again, this is MY PERSONAL OPINION. I'm ready to get off of the Texas Giant! This is a rough rollercoaster!

• Upvote 1

The RV will be no more or less than $3.87

Guys please don't worry about the LOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The IQD is registered with the IMF and if the IQD was to be replaced with a whole new currecy or even a LOP, then they revalued $3.87................they still have to honor your 25K Dinar note at the new revaluation of $3.87 x 25K...........it's the rules they have to do it because they are registered with the IMF.

SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE LOP OR A NEW PRINTED CURRENCY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 3

I think it will RV around 3.44.12/30/2010 Just close enough to Kuwait but not over. What is with the OIL people on here any way. One says(okieoilman) it's going to happen almost everyday, And the other(oil4life) doesn't think it will happen in our life time. Oil4life if you are that sure it isn't going to happen WHY R U HERE!!!! JMOsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

The RV will be no more or less than $3.87

Guys please don't worry about the LOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The IQD is registered with the IMF and if the IQD was to be replaced with a whole new currecy or even a LOP, then they revalued $3.87................they still have to honor your 25K Dinar note at the new revaluation of $3.87 x 25K...........it's the rules they have to do it because they are registered with the IMF.

SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE LOP OR A NEW PRINTED CURRENCY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

as my kids say 'SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'

• Upvote 1

IRAQ,THIS IS THE SAME COUNTRY THAT HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR OVER 3000 YEARS. THIS IS THE COUNTRY, WHERE NO ONE CAN GETS ALONG.THIS SAME COUNTRY,CANNOT ELECT A PRIME MINISTER IN A TIMELY MANNER.OR THE LOSER WILL NOT STEP A SIDE,SUCH AS MALIKI.IT WILL BE GREAT TO HAVE AN RV FOR $ 1.00 TO $ 3.22...GREAT FOR ALL THE INVESTORS IN THE WORLD,ALL THE GOVERNMENTS,AND FOREMOST ALL THE IRAQI PEOPLE.BUT,I HAVE A FEELING,IRAQI GOVERNMENT WILL FIND A WAY TO TAKE THIS FORTUNE FROM US AND KEEP IT ALL TO THEMSELVES. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT I AM WRONG,AND THAT ALL IQD INVESTORS BECOME MULTI-MILLIONAIRES...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....START @ .25 CENTS AND WORK ITS WAY UPTO $ 3.99

• Upvote 1

If I may give my 2 cents. I believe that an RV will happen, if not by the end of 2010 but possibly by mid 2011 or 3rd qtr 2011. RV rate is something a little harder to guess on. But after reading all of the other posts and info over the past couple of months, I will give 3 possibilities:

1). $3.22 seems like the best and most logical number out there. Kuwait is higher but with the information provided by the 2011 budget the IQD needs that to makes ends meet.

2). $.86 - $1.54 seems logical also because a starting point higher than $2 would not allow for much maneuverability from the IMF or CBI. Investers will cash in too quickly and Iraq will lose some of its investment keeping the IQD value lower than expected.

3.) $3.57 - $4.27 so Iraq with all of its Oil reserves could have the world's highest valued currency. Beat Kuwait and take the title. After everything that has happened with Kuwait, it is believed that Iraq would like nothing more than to come out above Kuwait.

Happy RV !!!!! Happy New Year!!!! Shabibi please press the button to drop the ball in Times Square!!

• Upvote 1

I dont think we'll see an R/V in our lifetime... if we do it wil be looped and we'll make 5% profit... That's the way it will happen.. unsure.gif

Wow, u got slammed with red 4 this one... many dont want 2 even think about this x factor.... blink.gif i will give u a +1 for being real about how u feel. wink.gif as 4 what i think about RV i will keep 2 myself unsure.gif dont want 2 add my opinion with out more factz....... but the guy who turned me on 2 IQD yrs ago said his intel told him it would be under buc and not till June and he iz RICH and has friendz in high placezzzz smile.gif But no 1 really knowz!!! GO RV 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would like 2 see $3.16 biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1