Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can It Possibly Go On Much Longer?????

Let's be candid, today almost 300 million people are gathering together to celebrate Christmas in The United States alone. Of those 300 million almost 3 million are invested in the dinar.

As normal family gatherings go, over half of these 3 million will share with their families about the certain and pending revaluation of the Dinar. Around half of those that are introduced int to it will be hitting Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker on Monday morning. This means that under the current circumstances there might possibly be an additional 3-5 million new investors, conservatively added to this investment.

Do we not think that the experts have already assessed this possibility and adjusted for it? Are we so simple to not think that the planners of the RV have not taken into consideration that with the current standing that millions will be willing to gamble between 500-1000 us dollars on a certain investment? Remember there is a buy back guarantee that many on this forum and others have shared with family today! Without doubt some of you here took family to your hiding place and allowed them to hold in their hands hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars, Dinar of course. It is human nature, that can not and will not ever change, to feel the need to share with others your plans and expectations.

Monday will show a tremendous surge of Dinar purchases as family young and old attempt to get in on a last minute investment opportunity. This is a given.

Should there not be a RV announced on Monday the key in my mind will be to watch if the reserves the traders, Ali and others have, is severely restricted or is curtailed then we have a key element to show that the RV is about to occur. There is absolutely no way that the CBI and the IMF will allow speculation to run rampant. Those of us already invested will be very lucky if this is the case.

In the past I have ordered many times, even during holidays with the rush on FedEx, this is the first year my order has been delayed. I believe that it is not due to shipping but due to exposure and even the anticipation of the traders that this weekend or Monday could possibly reveal the end of our wait.

May we all be blessed and see 2011 be the absolute best year of our lives! Merry Christmas!

RichNick 123

Edited by RichNick123
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

I concur. IMHO once the Chap 7 sanctions, all except the one regarding Kuwait, were lifted, the clock started running. The GOI has been keeping a pretty good pace in getting things dane. At least, that's what is being reported. Maliki and friends really don't have much time left considering the Paris Club agreement and considering that investors of all levels and experience are aware of Iraq's impending boom courtesy of the Wall Street Journal. I originally took a guess and said that the IQD would HAVE to RV within a week of Chap 7 sanctions being lifted to stave off "everybody and their moms" getting in at the last minute. I was wrong. I want this to go as quickly and as seamlessly as possible just like everyone else but I have to wonder if this isn't typical Iraqi politics at work. As previously sataed, the Paris Club agreement (IMHO) is a big motivating factor. One would think that the current GOI would not want to be responsible for letting too many investors get in on the currency before RVing but I just can't call it...

Let's be candid, today almost 300 million people are gathering together to celebrate Christmas in The United States alone. Of those 300 million almost 3 million are invested in the dinar.

As normal family gatherings go, over half of these 3 million will share with their families about the certain and pending revaluation of the Dinar. Around half of those that are introduced int to it will be hitting Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker on Monday morning. This means that under the current circumstances there might possibly be an additional 3-5 million new investors, conservatively added to this investment.

Do we not think that the experts have already assessed this possibility and adjusted for it? Are we so simple to not think that the planners of the RV have not taken into consideration that with the current standing that millions will be willing to gamble between 500-1000 us dollars on a certain investment? Remember there is a buy back guarantee that many on this forum and others have shared with family today! Without doubt some of you here took family to your hiding place and allowed them to hold in their hands hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars, Dinar of course. It is human nature, that can not and will not ever change, to feel the need to share with others your plans and expectations.

Monday will show a tremendous surge of Dinar purchases as family young and old attempt to get in on a last minute investment opportunity. This is a given.

Should there not be a RV announced on Monday the key in my mind will be to watch if the reserves the traders, Ali and others have, is severely restricted or is curtailed then we have a key element to show that the RV is about to occur. There is absolutely no way that the CBI and the IMF will allow speculation to run rampant. Those of us already invested will be very lucky if this is the case.

In the past I have ordered many times, even during holidays with the rush on FedEx, this is the first year my order has been delayed. I believe that it is not due to shipping but due to exposure and even the anticipation of the traders that this weekend or Monday could possibly reveal the end of our wait.

May we all be blessed and see 2011 be the absolute best year of our lives! Merry Christmas!

RichNick 123

Very great perspective.I was just kicked out of the don't promote other sites chat room....amazing but true.I am very sad that this venture has turned into a cult for many of these poor soles that sit at the edge of their computer for hours on end.I have sold Dinar for 5 years and remember when it was the quiet little secret!!

They kicked me off because I did not see eye to eye with there feerless leaders dates or rates but I always agree with the following

1)The Dinar will RV2) the RV will occur soon3) the RV will be very profitable

• Upvote 2

RichNick 123

RICHNICK 123,MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU... I DISAGREE WITH THE FACT,THAT MANY FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS WILL BUY INTO OUR GOD GIVEN GIFT OF BUYING DINARS... THEY WILL HAVE MILLION EXCUSES NOT TO BUY THE DINARS.OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL CALL US STUPID OR CRAZY.BUT,THAT'S OK,THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT OUR ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY...AFTER IT RV'S,OUR SAME FRIENDS AND FAMILIES WILL BE CALLING US AND LOOKING FOR A HAND OUT...HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....

• Upvote 1

I did notice by the way that DT took 10K bills off his site for purchase. He only shows 25K and 5K now. Maybe I missed that before, but there is now a gap between which I am almost positive was not there before. Just something I noticed. :)

Dinar Trade is only offering 25k bills now. 5k and 10k have been removed!

Sophies Mom

RichNick 123

I feel it could easily drag on for a couple years if something drastic happens. The climate here is very,very,very UNSTABLE!! Lots of insider fighting already.

• Upvote 1