Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Visited Dinar Trade Office

I live outside of Nashville, Tn, and decided to put my plan to action, that I had created, so I would be ready when RV occurred.

On my list, was to visit the physical office of Dinar Trade in Brentwood, Tennessee. It is a nice office complex, has good visibility, in parking lot, less than 1 mile from I-65. Parking is less than ten steps to the door. I also went into reception area, and visited with the receptionist, she answers several phones for several offices in complex, I was able to visit with her, and asked her where Dinar Trade was located in building, she did tell me, but emphasized, that it will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY !!

Im glad that I visited with her, she did tell me Dinar Trade had been located there for over 3 years, but their main office was in California. I just felt to tell all of you, dont think you can just drive up, and walk right in, be sure to have an appointment !!

For some that might be driving in from afar and planning on spending the night, there is a Hilton Inn, right next door, would make accomadations great should you have to spend the night.

I just wanted to put some of your minds at ease, Everyone Have a Very Merry Christmas, and go RV..

See, all that worrying for nothing ......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I live outside of Nashville, Tn, and decided to put my plan to action, that I had created, so I would be ready when RV occurred.

On my list, was to visit the physical office of Dinar Trade in Brentwood, Tennessee. It is a nice office complex, has good visibility, in parking lot, less than 1 mile from I-65. Parking is less than ten steps to the door. I also went into reception area, and visited with the receptionist, she answers several phones for several offices in complex, I was able to visit with her, and asked her where Dinar Trade was located in building, she did tell me, but emphasized, that it will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY !!

Im glad that I visited with her, she did tell me Dinar Trade had been located there for over 3 years, but their main office was in California. I just felt to tell all of you, dont think you can just drive up, and walk right in, be sure to have an appointment !!

For some that might be driving in from afar and planning on spending the night, there is a Hilton Inn, right next door, would make accomadations great should you have to spend the night.

I just wanted to put some of your minds at ease, Everyone Have a Very Merry Christmas, and go RV..

can we know the exact address?? I'm ready to call and schedule but I am also ready to mapquest my route :D

• Upvote 2

can we know the exact address?? I'm ready to call and schedule but I am also ready to mapquest my route :D

Dinar Trade will NOT make the addresses of their exchange locations public knowledge (only when you make a specific appointment) for the security and safety of their exchanging clients. I would hope that all clients would keep this information private so as to preserve the security of these locations.

• Upvote 6

Dinar Trade will NOT make the addresses of their exchange locations public knowledge (only when you make a specific appointment) for the security and safety of their exchanging clients. I would hope that all clients would keep this information private so as to preserve the security of these locations.

Thank You,

• Upvote 1

Hi rw.sutton, could you please post the address to Dinar Trade office in Brentood, TN

I live in Dallas and I will be driving there. Like you did, I think it would be nice know where I'm going.

Thanks,

I'm a newbie

RnD

NEVER MIND

the address is posted on the Dinar Trade website...duh! :D

• Upvote 1

Hi rw.sutton, could you please post the address to Dinar Trade office in Brentood, TN

I live in Dallas and I will be driving there. Like you did, I think it would be nice know where I'm going.

Thanks,

I'm a newbie

RnD

Hi, the reason I didnt post the address, is because, I felt it might make the area unsafe, but you can email me, and I will be more than happy to give you my cell #, after the RV, and try to help you, I have lived in the Nashville are for about 29 years. I just noticed a few having doubts about Dinar Trade, and thought, with me going there, it might comfort some..

Thanks,

I'm a newbie

RnD

NEVER MIND

Waxahachie, Tx office will be opening as well. B)

• Upvote 1

FYI you all d-trade will have multiple offices open across the US. Thanks RW for doing that there was someone , another person trying to rescue us from ourselves and they were stating d-trade was just a virtual office and didn't really exist. Merry Christmas

Thank You Doc and Merry Christmas to you and your family !!!

With some of the knuckle heads we have here? Good luck.

Thanks,

I'm a newbie

RnD

NEVER MIND

Its posted?? now I'm excited!!! I understood the privacy issue but I thought since YOU, RWSutton, new where it was then that meant it wasn't a secret.

RnD I can swing by and pick you up...I'm from the Fort Worth area! :D

• Upvote 1

i pray this doesnt happen but.... When the RV happens people should look into some kind of identity threat protection. for the educated theif that finds out where the dinar trading is happening and possible mugging some poor fool walking out with cash is one thing. but for the rest of your life that you have this large bulk of money the even better theif who might have been watching your bank account this whole time will strike.

NOTE! this is not a negative post i just want my fellow dinar families to be safe and sound when the cash in happens

• Upvote 3

i pray this doesnt happen but.... When the RV happens people should look into some kind of identity threat protection. for the educated theif that finds out where the dinar trading is happening and possible mugging some poor fool walking out with cash is one thing. but for the rest of your life that you have this large bulk of money the even better theif who might have been watching your bank account this whole time will strike.

NOTE! this is not a negative post i just want my fellow dinar families to be safe and sound when the cash in happens

Wow, thanks. I hadn't thought about possibly people watching us walk in and then perhaps following us home. Ball cap, wig, dark glasses, rental car, and taking the long way home might need to be in order!

Edited by inHishands
  • Upvote 1

RW SUTTON, I do not want to rain on your parade however the office you went to for Dinar Trade is what is referred to as a VIRTUAL OFFICE and they may have never been there once in the three years. You can set these up right over the phone/fax or online. Here is a link to that particular virtual office. http://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/tennessee/brentwood-virtual-offices/facility-561

That does not mean this is a bad thing as quite possible Dinar Trade is just establishing V.O's so they are ready when the RV happens so they can better serve their clients.

Just wanted to let you know what that office really was.

RW SUTTON, I do not want to rain on your parade however the office you went to for Dinar Trade is what is referred to as a VIRTUAL OFFICE and they may have never been there once in the three years. You can set these up right over the phone/fax or online. Here is a link to that particular virtual office. http://www.davincivi...es/facility-561

That does not mean this is a bad thing as quite possible Dinar Trade is just establishing V.O's so they are ready when the RV happens so they can better serve their clients.

Just wanted to let you know what that office really was.

Thanks , NOt raining on my parade, Im in in the Shade, watching the parade, Drinking Lemonade, maybe you need to talk to the receptionist, that told me they were there about 3 weeks ago, meeting with some clients, but anything would be by appointment only..I never did say, they were their all the time, but when RV happened, they would be their BY appointment only..

I know this is an odd question for this subject but a year ago a friend of mine made 500k on an oil survey on his property when he deposited the check it took 30 days to verify the funds before he could actually use the money. I am just curious if the same will hold true will there be any delays on being able to spend the money or is it just up to the different banks procedures on wire transfers? Are there any bankers here that can answer that question for me?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1