Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 on 12/23/10

lgraham

This is a good follow up from last nights conference call. If you did not read the notes that I posted, you should to better understand this conversation.

All the best,

Lgraham

Good evening Family,

T minus 8……..or less.

On our CC last night DELTA Team and I made it as clear as a Crystal Skull ………..that the first official and fully complete GOI will have its first session on the 26th Sunday. Then an article comes out today from the GOI saying that they have done their first GOI session. Family………we have not changed our opinion. The GOI IMO……will have its FIRST OFFICIAL FULLY COMPLETED SESSION ………this coming Sunday. They still are missing ministers and for them to say that they had their first official session today can only be interpreted by my Team as ………incorrect. Whether it be misinformation that comes from the article that represents the GOI or bad translation……..they worked today to prepare for ……….Sunday December 26th, 2010. For those of you that feel today is the start of the GOI know that I respect your opinion……..but it certainly is not my feeling. So instead of debating it ……..what if I tell you what DELTA’s report says about Iraqi TV instead?

All of you know DELTA’s energy……..so when he called this afternoon he was smiling because he heard an interviewer asking S what it would take to KICK START the economy? DELTA said ……….didn’t you say last night on the CC that nothing would happen with S and the rate until the referee showed up with his whistle so that they could KICK OFF the RI this coming Sunday? Yep. Anyways Family here is what Iraqi TV is telling its citizens today on the 23rd of December 2010………the start of our 23rd to the 26th. TV said that ministers were being put into their positions but that the minister of finance had already started his job as of today. (IMO…..this removes the 7 to 10 days needed to pass some laws for the RI rate) DELTA said they are moving at a much faster pace than we calculated. But he too realizes they target the 26th. TV said the GOI is working as fast as possible for the Iraqi people. TV said government program plan is ratified and ready to be put into action. DELTA wants to expound on the next issue that we are going to tell you about!!! Iraqi TV is now using the VERY SAME WORDS that M used with the GOI on Monday!!! Yes the TV stations are owned by the GOI so to hear the announcer reiterate M’s words to the Iraqi people IMO is nothing more but M himself saying it directly to the Iraqis!!! On the 19th S restarted the campaign to pound the rock on lifting the 000’s in order to add value to their nation’s currency. Iraqi TV forcefully used the words “KEMA” and “TATHBEET” !!! Iraqi TV took the reigns and the words from M to tell its citizens that there is a tremendously important need for their currency to now have value. They talked about INSTALLING THE VALUE into their IQD. They discussed the importance of doing this as soon as possible. TV said there was no auction today from the CBI but left it at that. Team and I would like to tell you that the CBI has a precursor of no activity for 48 hours before a NEW RATE can be posted. With no auction today nor tomorrow as a Holy Day …….Saturday would complete the 48 hour requirement. What they did today with their session on the 23rd prepares them for their first official fully seated GOI session on the 26th this Sunday. This action defines our …………………23rd to the 26th. TV used the word National Currency a lot today as they explained what the CBI wishes to do with the IQD. TV said the government’s program plan for their nation has 10 steps to it. They discussed them and most of them were for futuristic incoming investors. Right after that is when they went in to the discussion about their National Currency. TV did NOT say this …….but Team is telling me after listening they were left with the idea that their nation’s currency has a high urgency for the GOI to approve its value. ASAP was ringing in their heads. DELTA says all he can hear from the TV today is that the GOI needs a workable tradable national currency. TV spoke about the 2011 budget and mentioned that there was a small argument about it during their session today. (Frankie Frankie……..tell the Family IMO the 2011 budget is not a problem for the RI. You see…….when the rate changes the 87 billion that is in the 2011 budget which is calculated on USD’s …….it will not change. The 96 trillion + IQD’s ……..will simply be adjusted. The money that has been calculated in the 2011 budget will not change. It will just simply be adjusted to the new rate. So I don’t see the budget being an influence…….only needing the rate to do things better next year. 1170 would destroy our economy in 2011 not help it.) S was not on TV today nor did they say anything from the CBI. Looks like the announcer did all of the talking for M and S today. TV said the budget was read twice and a third and final reading is scheduled for this week. The only thing said about the CBI was their desire to establish a center of financial and credit info.

I hope that was encouraging to you Family because it sure was for me. May I share just a few things that my Team and I went over today? When a Puma goes after its kill ……….she will flare her nose a little wider to better track the hunt. She will stand down wind ……..and silently tilt her nose to the air. Faster than a light bulb coming on……..she opens her eyes in the direction of the smell. OIL ……….she is a good Puma………that smells an RI. It now touches 90 and breaks through it to 91 as it settles at 91.48 for today. If you were on my CC ……..then you can see. LOL. You have to go back approximately two months ago when we told you that M ……….little Miss Muffet who sat on her tuffet along with the spider tricked A. At first it was thought that M was removed. But it was A that got bit. Was A paid off to go away? Articles today made me go ……..hmmm. Finally ……nothing was said on TV about the HCL today. Last night on my CC I gave you a brief summary on GENX’s position for the rate. I told you I don’t agree with it ……….but I also told you I expressed to GENX that I believe he calculated the far right side of the spread. He is in the 5.65 range. Today when I talked with him he said he had a feeling that the HCL was passed. I told him it is the only rock left for my Team to turn over. I shared with him the belief that the moment we see the HCL signed off ………in the next hours or handful of days you will see the RI. That’s almost written in stone………he agreed. I further went on to explain that I do not think the HCL is needed for the RI rate to come out. Yet there is an amazing culmination of events that my eyes have hungered to see for over 7 years now and to be honest with you GENX it is all rather surreal to me. I look in the sky and see eagles fly and envy them. Yet you are a pilot GENX and know the reality that if we get in a plane we can do the same. There is no plane in front of me and yet there is. It boggles the mind to actually be able to take inventory of the current events ……..they are just too surreal. Below is my communicate with GENX. He sends his greetings and Happy Holidays to all. Please enjoy.

Frank: Here is the discussion of the HCL law which was passed with these provisions, to readdress the 19 steps within 6 months. The Kurds signed off on the HCL law that had been sitting Shistrianis Oil Ministry desk for the last two years. This has become law with the 19 provisions to be worked out over the next six months. The number one part was the release of exports in oil from Kurdistan which places 150 thousand barrels of oil into the production stream. This is part of the new 2.6 million barrels of oil a day being reported. The HCL law is agreed to , signed and sealed with noted changes.. I will find the press release later today.

egional government, Nouri al-Maliki

Arbil, 23 December / December (Rn) – The official source at the Ministry of Natural Resources Kurdistan Regional Government, on Thursday, Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki signed the paper work Kurdish, so have to address the outstanding problems in the field of oil and gas between Erbil and Baghdad, within six months, according to agreement.

The former president of the Oil and Gas Committee House of Representatives of Iraq and adviser to the Ministry of Natural Resources Government of the Territory, Blue, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), that “the Iraqi Oil Minister has extensive experience in the field of oil, so I expect that will be the position on the issue of oil and gas and oil contracts of the province, the best of the former minister. “

The Blue that “Overall, the new structure of the Ministry of Maliki, decisions will be crucial in this respect, if were serious in addressing this problem will be handling the problem, but will remain as they were during the past four years,” noting that “this will become clear over time.”

He explained that “al-Maliki signed the paper work Kurdish consisting of 19 items, became an essential part of the new government’s program,” noting that “the terms of a Kurdish paper for solving the problem of oil and gas law.”

He pointed out that “the parties agreed to address those that are the problem within six months.”

Blue and defended the right of the conclusion of the Kurdistan region oil and gas contracts with foreign companies, believing it to be a constitutional right of the province, saying that “the issue of oil and gas, is not mentioned in the articles, one of the exclusive powers of the federal government.”

He noted adviser to the Ministry of natural resources the provincial government that “Article 115 and 121 of the Iraqi constitution, allowing for the Kurdistan region that have its own law and gives him the power to enter into oil contracts, and on this basis, the provincial government contracting and management of oil, but with that there should be cooperation and coordination with the federal government. “

It is believed Blue that “there is no federal law to regulate the relationship between the province and the federal government, in the oil and gas, and behind this vacuum and it makes each party insists on their eligibility, we expect the federal government to enact the law of oil and gas to end this legal vacuum.”

The region has started exporting oil from its territory in June of 2009 for the first time in its history from the fields of “Taq Taq” and “Tauki” rate of about 100 thousand barrels per day, but the government of the territory returned and stopped the export of oil extracted from fields after about four months , and said it would not resume oil exports unless the federal government pays dues of companies operating in the region.

Baghdad had been opposed to oil contracts between the Territory and foreign companies without reference to it, but the region said on several occasions that the Iraqi constitution grants him this right, despite repeated meetings between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil, on this file, except that the two sides did not reach through the four years to solutions .

Family…….please focus on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ this weekend. Please teach your little ones ……..how much you love Jesus ……..His Father and the Holy Spirit. I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas ………may you be joyful in all that you do with your family and friends. You know everything that my Team and I have shared with you. There’s nothing else for me to say. So with that in mind………I will not post for the next four days ………instead I will be with you once again on a CC on Tuesday December 28th at 8pm EST. Be careful what you read on the internet……..try not to get too low nor too high. Stay in constant prayer and stay focused on the love of your Family. Did you notice how S was rather quiet today? It is good to be still in order to know……….HE EXISTS IN YOU.

WIL………………….I saw you constantly bumping your question to me. When I do not answer………it should be your answer. Take your name and stretch out the W so that you can once again find your ……….1111.

I was teased by someone when they said oh so you read everyone’s post do you? Yes I do. Like the one from JEANNIEBRUCE who dedicated a beautiful poem to me. I like poems and I like words. Thank you kindly for your beautiful words dear friend. May I leave you and the Family with these words…….We live our lives in common hours. But my dear friend these are not ……….Common Hours. God bless you all. I have tried with all my soul to always react to all of you in a Christian and proper manner. Thank you kindly for giving me the stage to teach people that God only wants us ……….to love each other. I give you my Christian love in a perpetual manner………never ending. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 5

RV...................................RI....................DELTA.....TASK.FORCE..TMINUS......

TO MANY DOTS MAN......TO MANY IFS.....TO MANY MAYBE.........TO MANY I TOLD YOU SO

........................FAMILY.............

FAMILY......................ENJOY THE FESTIVE SEASON & STOP HUNTING FOR SOMETHING THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN IN 2010

.................................TRUST ME JUST FOR ONCE & I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN IN 2011 TO RESUME A NEW COUNTDOWN

TMINUS 58

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

I believe it was said that the mean "install" and "add value" or "give value."

Depending on the dialect and the way it is used in a sentence.

KEMA: Price, Amount, Value, or as far as How Much

THATBEET: To Prove, Harden, Strengthen (or make stronger)

Im sorry i cant give one specific word but in arabic our language has multiple meanings based on just how they are used.

I hope this has been helpful

Stramick

• Upvote 2

Im sorry i cant give one specific word but in arabic our language has multiple meanings based on just how they are used.

Stramick

Thank you starmick for your translation.....Makes me feel even more confident now.

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

Stramick

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!

I found it difficult to concentrate on the rest of the post because stuck there in the back of my mind were those two words, and wondering what made them so forceful, as I believe Frank put it. They had to have some major significance and I was going to have to ask. Thankfully someone else did.

smee2

Thanks for the post. As l enjoy myself with the family this Christmax season, l thank God for the privilege of having access to Frank's site and learn so much from him as oppose to hearing from the gurus who would give their opinions as intels or give a rate of .86. Hearing from Delta is all l need at this point.