Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America in Florida Rumor

Nathan11

My buddy, who purchased dinar as a result of my recommendation, just gave me a call and left a message. His sister-in-law works at Bank of America (BOA) in Florida, he was talking to his brother trying to get him to purchase dinar. His sister-in-law told him it wasn't a rumor, because her BOA branch had received an email from corporate stating they had to prepare for the dinar cash in!!! I trust my friend, we served in the military together, even got bombed at Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia back in '96. I trust my life to this man.

No dates or rates were given, and no link either, so placing in the rumor section. BE WELL MY FRIENDS!!! GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

Thanks for the post Nathan, and I am glad you didn't get bashed like I did for my last post.

GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

• Upvote 1

Not everybody is as adventurous as us. People are emotional when it comes to money, they think if it's too good to be true, it must be. Being an entrepreneur, I see it all the time in people when I tell them the risks I take and the stuff I try. Meh, some people are just better suited to a J.O.B. for the rest of their life. Not ME! GO RV!

Read more:

i totaly agree...it's the truth !

Not everybody is as adventurous as us. People are emotional when it comes to money, they think if it's too good to be true, it must be. Being an entrepreneur, I see it all the time in people when I tell them the risks I take and the stuff I try. Meh, some people are just better suited to a J.O.B. for the rest of their life. Not ME! GO RV!

Read more:

i totaly agree...it's the truth !

Same here. I've told the majority of my closest friends, and only one is invested. Some people still have dreams, and others I think have lost that ability. No risk, No reward.

• Upvote 2

My buddy, who purchased dinar as a result of my recommendation, just gave me a call and left a message. His sister-in-law works at Bank of America (BOA) in Florida, he was talking to his brother trying to get him to purchase dinar. His sister-in-law told him it wasn't a rumor, because her BOA branch had received an email from corporate stating they had to prepare for the dinar cash in!!! I trust my friend, we served in the military together, even got bombed at Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia back in '96. I trust my life to this man.

No dates or rates were given, and no link either, so placing in the rumor section. BE WELL MY FRIENDS!!! GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

I only believe you because you served with this guy!

• Upvote 2

This rumor came up already and I checked it out a week ago....no BoA got any kind of notification to be ready to cash in Dinar.....and this is from the corporate headquarters in NC......I will check again but I can bet you that it has not changed in a weeks time.....Ill let you know what I find out.....

Yea, there's Mr Negative again jumping

into someones personal intel and trying to

make everyone believe it is not true.

Well all I can say is Keepm is the reason most

of us have left this site because he makes dumba$$

comments (all negative by the way) that he knows

nothing about.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Just another BS rumor!!! Called the BOA in Lambertville MI where I opened my account and the lady said they havent heard anything about the dinar at all and if their was a email sent out from corporate then every branch would have been notified.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

G7 Foreign Currency [foreigncurrency@BankofAmerica.com]

Thank you for your inquiry.

You may have read on the Internet that Bank of America, N.A. buys and sells Iraqi Dinar banknotes, or has plans to offer this service.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT CORRECT.

Bank of America, N.A. does not buy or sell Iraqi Dinar banknotes, and has no plans to offer this service.

We urge you to seek the advice of a competent, professional investment advisor before making any investment. You should treat with extreme caution any investment schemes you read about on the Internet.

Sincerely,

Bank of America Foreign Currency

This message is in response to your recent request. If you are not the addressee please contact us. Any reply to this e-mail will not be secure; please do not respond with personal or confidential information.

I have to agree. I should post on the open rumors what I am going to tell you. With so many tensions so high, and my friends dad calling me every hour on the hour about this investment, it's starting to make me a bit crazy, lol. I do my internet with a cup of coffee every morning at Starbucks. All the tables and chairs are close, so you can't help overhear others conversations, even if they are talking in whispers. Three banker guys were sitting at a table next to me today and I heard them talking about the "dinar". Balda... blada... blada... Anyway they seem to be watching for big news to transpire tomorrow. One was arguing that an rv will take over a week and they still have major issues that need to be addressed. The 3rd one stated that they were expecting "BIG" things by tomorrow.... So take this for whatever you want or need it to be for you. (And there was "NO" mention of a rate before you ask, I did not ask them questions, because they were not talking to me and I thought best to keep my mouth shut.) Just sounds good is all. "PEACE" Spike ;)

• Upvote 4

Do you guys really think if you asked a manager, banker, or foreign currency dept of a bank, that they would actually give you intel?? C'mon...they didn't just fall off the turnip truck. They aren't going to tell you jack! Once again, this is coming from someone who worked for Bank of America for years. I know how they operate.

However, if it's a family member or very close friend, they may give you a little heads up...Thanks for the word!

Edited by JNK
  • Upvote 10

She was adamant about NOT giving a date though, stating she didn't want to get into trouble. I am sure that BOA is on information lock down from an official stand point, so I wouldn't hold my breath on getting the straight answer.

Works for me. I have one just up the street from my office.

Yea, there's Mr Negative again jumping

into someones personal intel and trying to

make everyone believe it is not true.

Well all I can say is Keepm is the reason most

of us have left this site because he makes dumba$$

comments (all negative by the way) that he knows

nothing about.

Don't cry because people like to sort fact from fiction and find out the truth of things before getting too excited.....it's called being a smart investor....you should try it sometime.....being realistic is not being negative....get it straight....some of us prefer to listen and follow what's real and not just blindly follow disney stories....and as a matter of fact I'm not jumpin on anyone intel hahaha I'm simply trying to verify since I have a way of getting this info straight from the headquarters....not just randomly calling them either....it's just knowing people in the right places....next time before you want to open your mouth and assume, don't....you will save urself the embaressment....you know what they say about people who assume..... LOL

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8