Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America in Florida Rumor

Nathan11

My buddy, who purchased dinar as a result of my recommendation, just gave me a call and left a message. His sister-in-law works at Bank of America (BOA) in Florida, he was talking to his brother trying to get him to purchase dinar. His sister-in-law told him it wasn't a rumor, because her BOA branch had received an email from corporate stating they had to prepare for the dinar cash in!!! I trust my friend, we served in the military together, even got bombed at Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia back in '96. I trust my life to this man.

No dates or rates were given, and no link either, so placing in the rumor section. BE WELL MY FRIENDS!!! GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

WHERE IN FLORIDA....I LIVE IN SOUTH FL

• Upvote 1

My buddy, who purchased dinar as a result of my recommendation, just gave me a call and left a message. His sister-in-law works at Bank of America (BOA) in Florida, he was talking to his brother trying to get him to purchase dinar. His sister-in-law told him it wasn't a rumor, because her BOA branch had received an email from corporate stating they had to prepare for the dinar cash in!!! I trust my friend, we served in the military together, even got bombed at Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia back in '96. I trust my life to this man.

No dates or rates were given, and no link either, so placing in the rumor section. BE WELL MY FRIENDS!!! GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

Oh, and she saw the email over TWO weeks ago!!!

WHERE IN FLORIDA....I LIVE IN SOUTH FL

Tampa.

CAN YOU GIVE US THE ADDRESS TO THIS BANK???? THANKS :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref

This rumor came up already and I checked it out a week ago....no BoA got any kind of notification to be ready to cash in Dinar.....and this is from the corporate headquarters in NC......I will check again but I can bet you that it has not changed in a weeks time.....Ill let you know what I find out.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

My friend spoke with her last night. :)

Well like I said, I will double check again and let you know if its true or not!! Any kind of actions taken at the bank get approved and started at headquarters in NC before going anywhere across the country......hopefully I will know something by tonight.....stay tuned and stay thirsty!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wouldn't one think that if these banks warn thier employees about the cashing in of the dinar that they will all go buy some and quit once it rvs then they will have no one to cash us in :blink:

Not everybody is as adventurous as us. People are emotional when it comes to money, they think if it's too good to be true, it must be. Being an entrepreneur, I see it all the time in people when I tell them the risks I take and the stuff I try. Meh, some people are just better suited to a J.O.B. for the rest of their life. Not ME! :) GO RV!

• Upvote 7

Well like I said, I will double check again and let you know if its true or not!! Any kind of actions taken at the bank get approved and started at headquarters in NC before going anywhere across the country......hopefully I will know something by tonight.....stay tuned and stay thirsty!!! :lol:

Since this gal was a family member of my friend, I'm sure that she slipped the info, so to speak. She was adamant about NOT giving a date though, stating she didn't want to get into trouble. I am sure that BOA is on information lock down from an official stand point, so I wouldn't hold my breath on getting the straight answer...just yet. Also, somebody else wanted an address, but I am not going to give that out as I feel it might jeopardize her job. She's not a go getter when it comes to investing, preferring a J.O.B. that is safe and secure.

• Upvote 5

Wouldn't one think that if these banks warn thier employees about the cashing in of the dinar that they will all go buy some and quit once it rvs then they will have no one to cash us in :blink:

My wife experienced this already. She asked to speak to someone at her bank about exchanging the Iraqi dinar, and the gentleman she spoke with said yes how can I help. She asked him about the RV, and exchange rates etc.. He asked how do you know about this? He told her he was also invested into it. He told her he can't explain any further. He seemed suspicious that she even knew about it. The BOA she was at is located in Sherman Oaks, CA on Riverside dr.

• Upvote 1