Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV DONE !!!!!!!!! Rate is $3.60 whoooopeeeeeee...

iqdheadlines

Hi guys.........I just want sent this by a friend, but maybe it's just a rumor?

Chat

OKIE OIL MAN : HAS THE EXCITMENT SUBSIDED ON HERE YET?

OKIE OIL MAN : THE LATEST NEWS IS EVERYBODY EXCEPT JUST 4 DINAR MEMBERS WILL CASH IN BUT NOT ANYONE FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE THEIR TOO ONERY

misterfizz : lol I would not doubt that

OKIE OIL MAN : I WOULD EXPECT THERE WILL BE A RUN ON DEPENDS AT WAL-MART TODAY

OKIE OIL MAN : EXPECT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE INTEL RELEASED HERE TODAY HAS MIGRATED TO ALL THE OTHER SITES---

OKIE OIL MAN : AT LEAST zzz GOT IT FIRST---KUDOS TO zzz WEB-SITE--YOU MADE HISTORY TODAY KNOWING IN ADVANCE WHAT OTHERS DID NOT KNOW

OKIE OIL MAN : SOMETIMES WE USED R A T O UNITS (ROCKET ASSISTED TAKE OFF) TO LAUNCH WITH

OKIE OIL MAN : GREEN IS THE COLOR OF MONEY AND ANYONE WOULD ENJOY A LOT OF GREEN THIS YEAR

ricluger : I will be glad when this is done, I lay awake last night in my bed and just couldnt get my mind to shut down about it, i guess I dozed off about 4:30 am

OKIE OIL MAN : RICLUGER--FROM 2:45 AM THIS MORNING WHEN I GOT THE CALL--I DONE THE SAME THING--COULD NOT SHUT MY MIND OFF---HAS MADE A VERY LONG DAY THUS FAR

shj121 : okie that is because you have the best intel

OKIE OIL MAN : SHJ121--JUST IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME I GUESS

noahp : Okie. Ive been outta loop for awhile is everything still looking ok before dec 31st ??

OKIE OIL MAN : NOAHP---BOY HAVE YOU EVER MISSED THE GREATEST DAY SO-FAR

jcwin : Okie did you ever find out about the auction price

OKIE OIL MAN : JCWIN--YES THE AUCTIONS CONCERNED SELLING LOWER DENOMS TO IRAQI BANKS BUT COULD NOT EXTRAPALATE THE DIFFERENTIALS OF THEIR POSTING--THEY SEEMED TO KEEP IT UNDER THE RADAR

OKIE OIL MAN : NOAHP--R/V THURSDAY--CASH IN MONDAY--NUFF SAID—

rroath : Agreed Okie BUT, I am in the same boay as noah....my faith was slippin till I started listening to your wisdom

OKIE OIL MAN : RROATH--THNX--NOT WISDOM AS MUCH AS EXPERIENCE AND CONTACTS ESTABLISHED OVER A 40 YEAR SPAN OF TIME

blessing7 : Did Shabbi raise the value of the dinar today?

OKIE OIL MAN : BLESSING7 SHABBI WAS HANDED THE ORDER FROM MALIKI RIGHT AFTER HIS ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

blessing7 : OKIE OIL MAN thanks so much so will we see if tomorrow? Or am I dreaming. Hahahha

OKIE OIL MAN : BLESSING7---THURSDAY

blessing7 : OKIE OIL MAN Thanks so much.. So are we ready with our friend Jack Daniels?

OKIE OIL MAN : BLESSING7--DON'T USE THE STUFF---BUT HAVE HANDED IT OUT WHEN NEGOITIONS WERE BREAKING DOWN DURING THE OIL CONTRACTS WERE AT A STALEMATE

rroath : Okie, do you think there is any merit in Delta's feeling about tonight or is Thursday the day?

OKIE OIL MAN : RROATH--AM UNAWARE OF DELTA'S INFO--WHAT IS IT?

OKIE OIL MAN : WHAT WAS DELTA'S REPORT?

rroath : He feels that Shabibi may pull the trigger tonight due to astrology

misterfizz : DELTA…….I told you that for the first time I actually believed what M was saying last week. I truly believed that he would give his full cabinet minister list yesterday ………..and thank God he did. Today you saw what parliament did. BUT ………..it did not officially announce the complete GOI to the world. Remember what M said……….he would announce a complete GOI sometime between the 23rd and the 26th. This now becomes the second sentence that I believe of M. Therefore IMO ………we will not see S give the rate to M tonight. IMO ………S still awaits a full GOI announcement. IMO…….that will fall between the 23rd and the 26th. At that time you will see S give M the RI rate.

OKIE OIL MAN : I HAVE BANKING INTEL BUT CAN NOT DEVULGE AT THIS TIME

blessing7 : OKIE OIL MAN great call last night.. funny and informative as always with you Okie

Samchilli : international banking consultant who travels world wide setting up banks for international trade has reported that everything is done (everything we are seeing is for show right now) RV to take place on Thurs. US cash in to to be Monday …..all major banks have been ordered to have extra cash on hand. Rate to be over 3.00.”

OKIE OIL MAN : SAMCHILLI--CORRECT ALL THE WAY WITH YOUR POST

OKIE OIL MAN : I SAID--IF I DON'T GET CLEARED AGAIN--I HAVE BANKING INTEL THAT CAN NOT BE DEVULGED AT THIS TIME DUE TO CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT--INTEL WILL BE POSTED THURSDAY--ALL GOOD--NO WORRIES

trueinvolute60 : okie can i go ahead and tell my boss to shove it

OKIE OIL MAN : DON'T QUIT YOUR JOB QUITE YET----REMEMBER WERE DEALING WITH IRAQ

aceman : okie just whisper the bank intel

OKIE OIL MAN : ACEMAN--THURSDAY--NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT--JUST HELPFUL INTEL TO BE PASSED ON AT THE PROPER TIME

trueinvolute60 : okie could you elaborate on nothing to worry about

OKIE OIL MAN : TRUEINVOLUTE60---HOW DO YOU ELABORATE ON A STATEMENT THAT CLEAR AND CONSISE?

OKIE OIL MAN : NO WORRIES MEANS WHAT IT IS---NO WORRIES---CLEAR?

trueinvolute60 : no worries to me means the bottom won’t fall out

jcwin : Okie you are a man of few words, but the few that are said are powerful and meaningful.

jcwin : If you want many words and little meaning, go to another site

OKIE OIL MAN : THNX JCWIN--TIMES TOO SHORT TO MINCE WORDS--SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY

jcwin : Amen, I don't like games

cr : Okie, are you speaking of Iraq's Thursday or ours as usually when you state a date or time you speak of Iraq...and if it's our Thursday that's their Fri and Holy day

OKIE OIL MAN : CR-YOUR CONVOLUTEING THE SUBJECT--DON'T BE PICKY

OKIE OIL MAN : INTEL JUST IN THAT WILL BLOW YOUR HAT OFF—

HAVE JUST GOT A CALL STATING IT HAS R/V'D IN IRAQ JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO AT THE RATE OF ---------GO AHEAD ----ASK

OKIE OIL MAN : IS EVERYONE SETTING DOWN?

OKIE OIL MAN : THREE DOLLARS AND SIXTY CENTS-------3.60

OKIE OIL MAN : I NEVER KNOW FROM PHONE CALL TO PHONE CALL WHAT TO EXPECT ANYMORE--THIS IS THE CALL I WAS WAITING ON-----PRAISE JESUS

OKIE OIL MAN : THEY ARE CELEBRATING RIGHT NOW IN BAGDAD--WAS THE REST OF THE COMMUNIQUE

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Today's auction of currency on CBI states differently....... "not time for celebrating yet" it is coming be patient.

Sorry if this is a silly question, because i'm just a newbie to all of this.

But what does a CBI currency auction have anything to do with an impending revaluation of their currency????????

Thanks

RV in 2010 !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

This can only be a rumor.

At the end of the day the budget hasnt been approved. IMO the RV cannot happen without the bufdget approval. I personally dont think the HCL is an issue with regards to the RV, but if it is then that needs sorting as well.

Dont get me wrong...if its Thursday I'll be very happy...if its $3.60 you wont see me for dust!!!!!!!!

This can only be a rumor.

At the end of the day the budget hasnt been approved. IMO the RV cannot happen without the bufdget approval. I personally dont think the HCL is an issue with regards to the RV, but if it is then that needs sorting as well.

Dont get me wrong...if its Thursday I'll be very happy...if its $3.60 you wont see me for dust!!!!!!!!

According to the below article, the budget has already been approved. :unsure:

Iraqi Government Approves Budget 2011

December 7, 2010

Iraq’s cabinet approved a 93 trillion-dinar ($79.5 billion) federal draft budget for 2011, an increase of about 9 percent on the previous year’s spending plan, the government’s official spokesman said.

The budget is based on an oil price of $73 a barrel and average crude output of 2.25 million barrels a day, according to the statement. It forecasts government revenue at 78.7 trillion dinars, leaving a deficit of 14.3 trillion dinars that will be covered by borrowing, sales of assets and other income, Ali al- Dabbagh said in an e-mailed statement today.

Lawmakers still need to approve the document. The process has been delayed by the eight-month political deadlock that followed inconclusive parliamentary elections in March. Iraq took its first steps to form a new government last month when Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki secured a second term and was tasked with choosing the new cabinet.

A total of 29 trillion dinars was set aside for investment next year, and 64 trillion for operational expenses, Al-Dabbagh said in the statement. The oil production forecast includes 150,000 barrels of crude exported daily from Kurdistan, he said.

Supplementary payments of 1.6 trillion dinars was set aside for oil and gas-producing provinces, which will be allocated according to their output, according to the spokesman.

Iraq has awarded 12 oil-service contracts and three gas licenses as part of a plan to boost production. Iraq has official oil reserves of 143.1 billion barrels, excluding the northern region of Kurdistan, and depends on oil revenue to fund about 95 percent of its budget.

The 2010 budget of 84.7 trillion dinars was based on an oil price of $63.50 a barrel, and forecast a deficit of 22.9 billion trillion.

Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news

To contact the reporters on this story: Caroline Alexander in London at calexander1@bloomberg.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; Zahraa Alkhalisi in Abu Dhabi at zalkhalisi@bloomberg.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Peter Hirschberg at phirschberg@bloomberg.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ; Shaji Mathew at shajimathew@bloomberg.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Edited by iqdheadlines

More B.S.Dosent look like you have been around long enough to have figured out who to believe

This OKIE dude,TerryK.TiaC,Rev Dan,and others popping up daily all claim to have "Intel"These people know nothing!!

Dont be fooled it is 100%B.S.In the short time that I have been invested NONE of these have been right EVER.

THIS site has a lot of factual informative information.Read up and you will find that NOBODY knows when this will happen.

ANY posting that claims otherwise is B.S.Educate yourself.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

More B.S.Dosent look like you have been around long enough to have figured out who to believe

This OKIE dude,TerryK.TiaC,Rev Dan,and others popping up daily all claim to have "Intel"These people know nothing!!

Dont be fooled it is 100%B.S.In the short time that I have been invested NONE of these have been right EVER.

THIS site has a lot of factual informative information.Read up and you will find that NOBODY knows when this will happen.

ANY posting that claims otherwise is B.S.Educate yourself.

I dont just go by facys alone, I also go logic and what makes sense. :)

Hey IQ, ( interesting call sign btw), it is believed there will be no auction when the currency revaluates!

How come there wont be any currency auctions at the time or just before RV occures???????

Is this a fact or another rumor? :unsure:

I dont just go by facys alone, I also go logic and what makes sense. :)

How come there wont be any currency auctions at the time or just before RV occures???????

Is this a fact or another rumor? :unsure:

I understand.But I am going on the track record of what these people have been posting.Sure it sounds good but it is their opinion only.Where is a link to back up their claim?

• Upvote 1

It's hard to believe, but I ask, why bother talking about something you really didn't hear. Obviously this is the place to share such rumors and I think history will judge these statements in the coming days, JMO. Doesn't drink Jack, but hands it out when a deal is goin sour, man I'd be handing something better than that! Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

It's hard to believe, but I ask, why bother talking about something you really didn't hear. Obviously this is the place to share such rumors and I think history will judge these statements in the coming days, JMO. Doesn't drink Jack, but hands it out when a deal is goin sour, man I'd be handing something better than that! Go RV!!!!

You are correct.The key word RUMOR!!

• Upvote 1

Sorry if this is a silly question, because i'm just a newbie to all of this.

But what does a CBI currency auction have anything to do with an impending revaluation of their currency????????

Thanks

RV in 2010 !!!!!!

Well, just think about your question for a moment...

IF, and I say again, IF the dinar revalued, why do you suppose the CBI would auction it? If they auctioned it at 1170 and it were to be worth $3.60 (as stated) they would be losing money now wouldn't they? Your choice of the word "impending" would certainly mean, no doubt, that the revaluation looms large and I'm pretty sure that CBI did not get where it is by being anything less than shrewd and crafty, not stupid.

B)

To further this (because you're a newbie), most of the posters here believe that all activity at CBI will cease for a period prior to RV. Most believe about forty-eight hours of silence, then celebrations everywhere...

• Upvote 2

Rumors and more rumors! Fun to read. Makes my daily life very interesting with the knowledge that one of these days I'll be able to tell the boss "it's been fun, thanks for the great ride" and move on to another style of living. I hope that soon enough that post may be spot on. But until it happens I'll read the facts as reported. We will know when it RV's cuz this site and all the others will go WILD! The sooner the better!!!!

• Upvote 1

MORE BS FOLKS!! I AM HERE IN IRAQ AND JUST WENT TO FINANCE OFFICE ON BASE TODAY AND 3 OF US BOUGHT DINAR AT THE USUAL RATE. SO I WOULD TOTALLY IGNORE WHOEVER GAVE THAT INFO FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS. FULL OF IT. HANG TIGHT ALL IT WILL HAPPEN, BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHO TO ELIMINATE AS RELIABLE WHEN THEY POST STUPID STUFF AGAIN. IF YA WANT THE TRUTH, WRITE ME AND ASK FOLKS, WE ARE HERE IN IRAQ.[

• Upvote 4

Well, just think about your question for a moment...

IF, and I say again, IF the dinar revalued, why do you suppose the CBI would auction it? If they auctioned it at 1170 and it were to be worth $3.60 (as stated) they would be losing money now wouldn't they? Your choice of the word "impending" would certainly mean, no doubt, that the revaluation looms large and I'm pretty sure that CBI did not get where it is by being anything less than shrewd and crafty, not stupid.

B)

To further this (because you're a newbie), most of the posters here believe that all activity at CBI will cease for a period prior to RV. Most believe about forty-eight hours of silence, then celebrations everywhere...

Here is something to think about too.

Now let's say RV doesn't happen for 2 years and when it does happen, it was revalued at $3.60.

So from now until the next 2 years the CBI will be losing money anyway once it revalues 2 years from now because they are auctioning it at the current value it is now.

Either way CBI is losing money once it revalues.................so I dont think auctions has any bearing on a revaluation.

Just my logic. :)