Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

regions bank in tennessee

speedy1

Sounds like your the one crying here not me.... I have close to 4 mil Dinar and if it's doesn't RV, I'm not gonna cry. It will be another lesson learned. You need to direct you "crying idea", to everyone that post on here crying about having to pay taxes and fees. Nothing in life is free, I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week and have a better financial portfolio than you probably do. So if you think you can teach me something about banking, then pm me. I'll teach you few things myself

Ah the Christmas spirit alive and well here in dinarland :lol::lol::lol:

Everybody has to figure out where they feel best to go for their cash in. Some will go to Ali and some will go to their bank. It's all good if your are happy with the results. If someone gives out a little info on an institution that they have approached don't bark back at them so fast. Others who plan on using a local bank might appriciate the info just as those who will use Ali will appriciate info on him.. We're getting close. Let's be nice to each other. And to those I don't offend with a religios remark............ Merry Christmas.

Well said Wino. Although some seem to have better contacts than others, I think we should give even the "green" investors the courtesy of allowing thier posted contributions for the benefit of others who just might be interested without all the backlash. If it doesn't apply to you, then simply move on. I guess though, it's human nature to want to be heard. (Much like myself ;) )

Sounds like your the one crying here not me.... I have close to 4 mil Dinar and if it's doesn't RV, I'm not gonna cry. It will be another lesson learned. You need to direct you "crying idea", to everyone that post on here crying about having to pay taxes and fees. Nothing in life is free, I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week and have a better financial portfolio than you probably do. So if you think you can teach me something about banking, then pm me. I'll teach you few things myself

why you want to be a d!@# about this im sure i could help you alot more than you think, but i forgot regions wasnt big enuff for you lol!!! i love the" hiding behind screen people that are about to lose there internet" dog eveyone else man get alife if you dont like whats said throw a red rock and go on bout ya life

oh by the way find a job to make more$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and work less lmao

bad night just sick of listing to these i KNOW way more than you biggets

• Upvote 1

come on people get a grip^

Looks like your the one that needs to get a grip... Oh, and some people like to work, I'm good at what I do and make damn good money.

So stop hiding behind your screen and talking crap, I cant help it your not happy with your life..

And I can be in Tennessee by plane in about 2 hours...

Edited by shaneelstar

I know I am new to this sight but it seems like to closer the it gets to RV time.... the toucher some people are getting. It's Christmas time.... things are looking very good for all who have invested in this..... we need to be a little kinder. I have heard so much talk about what God has done for everyone and how we are looking for this blessing but with some of the comments I have read today on some of these threads.... I wonder if God would be rethinking this Blessing.

Just my Opinion !!!!

Thats just because most people have been in to this for so long and hearing it is gonna rv the whole time. I have been in on this for 6 years and have joined a few sites about a year ago. You are correct, people are on their last leg, I think most bought more than they could and are going to be done if this does not rv. I would love to buy more but if it doesn't go, I would rather feed my kids. Just hang in there and laugh at all the people bashing and think how miserable they must be.

The interesting thing will be reading these posts about a week or so after cash-in (IF that ever happens) ... methinks there will be some ticked folks when a comparison of exchange rates starts to surface. All you VIP folks will be well advised to check other alternatives. In fact, all of us will be wise to do that. A penny difference will result in $10,000 for every million dinars exchanged. Two or three cents difference and it won't take long 'til we are talking about real money!!!

Oh, puleeeze ... spare us the top secret VIP stuff!!! LOL

I am not a VIP. I was joking… alluding to the fact that the VIP folks don’t even know what the spread that they are getting is (no one has told them yet). By the way a “Flat Fee” is typically a one time fee.

I agree with you... no matter who you signed up with for the trade (as a group)… you will need to check all of your options before you make a decision (when the day comes... Ohhh yeah... if the day comes). Flat fees are usually good depending on the cost.

I am sure if… IF this ever happens the people with any considerable amount… the banks will give you concessions to trade there… in hopes that you will deposit some. They may even possibly pay you.

• Upvote 1