Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are still a ways off

Im an american who is currently in Iraq. I have invested in dinar and have visited this site since it opened but only recently joined. Things here in Iraq are very, very disorganized. The RV is still a ways off perhaps a 2 year time frame, sorry if thats not what you people want to hear. I can tell you that 90% of the so called "intel" that posters here claim to have from various sources is pretty inaccurate. Stick to the news coming out of here. The Kurds are not real happy right now and will continue to complain until their issues are resolved and seem fair and valid for them. This could easily take months. Kuwait still also has some issues with Irag. be patient I believe the RV will take place but it will take alot longer than you think. Two year time frame. None of the posters here have ever been accurate of an RV date and never will be. No need to bash me just take it for what its worth and there is no need to ban me. This is only my educated opinion.

• Upvote 29
  • Downvote 43

I absolutely hope you are wrong, just like I bet you hope that you are wrong :) I felt pretty good on everything until this morning because of this:

I am really confused over the need for that high of denomination. Not saying it is good or bad because I am far from a guru. I am just waiting for some input.

Im an american who is currently in Iraq. I have invested in dinar and have visited this site since it opened but only recently joined. Things here in Iraq are very, very disorganized. The RV is still a ways off perhaps a 2 year time frame, sorry if thats not what you people want to hear. I can tell you that 90% of the so called "intel" that posters here claim to have from various sources is pretty inaccurate. Stick to the news coming out of here. The Kurds are not real happy right now and will continue to complain until their issues are resolved and seem fair and valid for them. This could easily take months. Kuwait still also has some issues with Irag. be patient I believe the RV will take place but it will take alot longer than you think. Two year time frame. None of the posters here have ever been accurate of an RV date and never will be. No need to bash me just take it for what its worth and there is no need to ban me. This is only my educated opinion.

CEASER, how would they do international banking, trading, etc with the value they have now.? Iraq doesnt want to wait 2 more years to be internationally recoginized. Just because they say they are recognized doesnt mean they can do business with 1/10th of a penny. People will come into the country and take advantage of the 1/10th of a penny prices versus other currencies. I find it very hard to believe this would happen. Thoughts please............

• Upvote 16

CEASER, how would they do international banking, trading, etc with the value they have now.? Iraq doesnt want to wait 2 more years to be internationally recoginized. Just because they say they are recognized doesnt mean they can do business with 1/10th of a penny. People will come into the country and take advantage of the 1/10th of a penny prices versus other currencies. I find it very hard to believe this would happen. Thoughts please............

How have they managed to do it since October 4, 2003?

Don't be fooled by the progress as all positive. So much more goes on behind the scenes here than you would believe. Its still very, very corrupt here even with the new Govt. They could care less about the welfare of the people of Iraq. Its all about the corporations (mostly US) filling the pockets of the Elite class of Iraq. For the time being delaying the RV has lots of insider corporate benefits to companies eating up the land here. To the insurgents Maliki and Talabani are marked men who can be taken out at any time in order to achieve other objectives. Nothing is set in stone the country remains unstable and volatile. Please watch how much of your paycheck you spend on Dinar. We still have a ways to go.

Edited by ceaser
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

I do believe we may be months away but I dont think quite two years.....if Iraq is joing the WTO this year which has been stated numerous times, then one of the requirements asked of Iraq was to close the gap between the dinar and the USD....so the value cannot stay where it is now for that to happen.....

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

It's nice to get the opinion of someone who is in Iraq as opposed to all the Dinar Pumpers, dreamers and so called "gurus". Everytime I read a post with a projected RV date or people talking about how they are going to spend their money just makes me sick. The only thing that has caused me to question this investment are the comments by some of the people (dreamers) who have invested in this. The second you say anything that is not what the dreamers/kool aid drinkers want to hear they either try and ban you or bash you. This is an investment people, the only things guaranteed in this world are death and taxes. Some of you might want to disconnect from the matrix and start seeing the reality of this investment and learn to understand what an investment actually is!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

I do believe we may be months away but I dont think quite two years.....if Iraq is joing the WTO this year which has been stated numerous times, then one of the requirements asked of Iraq was to close the gap between the dinar and the USD....so the value cannot stay where it is now for that to happen.....

YEP RIGHT ON +1smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

come on folks.... dont we need to know more credentials of this person in Iraq before agreeing/disagreeing? Could this be another AC (name cant be mentioned here)? KBR has thousands of cleaners, drivers, technicians over there, too... not saying that this person is that, but what make his intel more credible than others?

• Upvote 5

Do you really think that the U.S., China, Europe, and the Iraqi people would let this drag on for two years. Come on, let's be realistic. You would have riots in the streets of Iraq and potentially other nations as the financial situation grew worse and worse. If the IQD RV is as central to the strengthening and rebalancing of world currencies as it is purported to be, this has to happen......and quickly. GO RV.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

come on folks.... dont we need to know more credentials of this person in Iraq before agreeing/disagreeing? Could this be another AC (name cant be mentioned here)? KBR has thousands of cleaners, drivers, technicians over there, too... not saying that this person is that, but what make his intel more credible than others?

I knew that was coming sooner or later, just be on top of the news coming out of here and don't take too much stock in what the "Gurus" have to say as far as dates are concerned. You dont need to read more into what I say than that.

Edited by ceaser
  • Upvote 3

I knew that was coming sooner or later, just be on top of the news coming out of here and don't take too much stock in what the "Gurus" have to say as far as dates are concerned. You dont need to read more into what I say than that.

I respect that... but also listening to DELTA from KTFM, who also listening to the news over there. How can the news be SO differently intepreted?!

No disrespect -- but is your FIRST name - JULIUS -- lol ??

• Upvote 1

Dissapointed again by the progress???? <_<

I have been holding the currency for just over 7 years. It seems that every year in the last quarter, the talk of something positive seems to increase. It is my assumption that it is the end of the year push for the outfits that are selling the currency. Now I am not saying that I do not believe that the currency will one day pay off, but the investment banker that I worked with to decide to aquire the Dinar told me that you should think of this as a 15-25 year investment. Once the country stabilizes and produces economic stregnth that is sustainable, then the currency will stabilize. It is our belief that even if an RV comes, we will be in a long line of countries and other entities that would be cashing in. Therefore there will be increased pressure downward after an RV (similar to a stock sell off) that will drive the value of the Dinar down initially, even after an RV. The country still has many financial obligations of which are attached to the currency, we are just the "little fish" in the currency.

While I hope I am wrong, I just doesn't seem logical that if they RV at $3 (for example) that it will still be at $3 when our transactions go through. Where is Iraq going to come up with that kind of cash without a steady GDP, sustained economic growth and increased oil production? The major oil Corp's. haven't even built all of the rigs yet. I believe it will come but not right now. :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This guy is nothing but a flammer, I highly dout your in iraq, you don't have crap for dinar, and this is your first time posting on this forum you lieing dinar nazi.

for those who are actual investor's and legitmate people and don't make bull - crap up to stir up people then please ignore these types of people they are rediculous and completely uncalled for. There are many many sources and viable ones at that, that SHOW that this will INDEED happen before the end of this year. So keep your heads up and enjoy your holiday in peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Dissapointed again by the progress???? <_<

I have been holding the currency for just over 7 years. It seems that every year in the last quarter, the talk of something positive seems to increase. It is my assumption that it is the end of the year push for the outfits that are selling the currency. Now I am not saying that I do not believe that the currency will one day pay off, but the investment banker that I worked with to decide to aquire the Dinar told me that you should think of this as a 15-25 year investment. Once the country stabilizes and produces economic stregnth that is sustainable, then the currency will stabilize. It is our belief that even if an RV comes, we will be in a long line of countries and other entities that would be cashing in. Therefore there will be increased pressure downward after an RV (similar to a stock sell off) that will drive the value of the Dinar down initially, even after an RV. The country still has many financial obligations of which are attached to the currency, we are just the "little fish" in the currency.

While I hope I am wrong, I just doesn't seem logical that if they RV at $3 (for example) that it will still be at $3 when our transactions go through. Where is Iraq going to come up with that kind of cash without a steady GDP, sustained economic growth and increased oil production? The major oil Corp's. haven't even built all of the rigs yet. I believe it will come but not right now. :o

No disrespect intended but you need to read more. There are plenty of articles written in these forums that explain how this all can and will work.

• Upvote 2

If they lifted the sanctions, then they have to have an internationally accepted currency. Also, Shabibi says he plans to start introducing the LD after the GOI us done. They can't keep it at 1170 or the you will need a truck load of them just to pay for necessities. They will be worthless. These are all facts. We all know Iraq is a long way from where they need to be. You do not have to live there to know that. It is pretty obvious from the things we read. They can't move forward as quickly until they do these things. Not everyone who shares info is a guru. Some people have legitimate sources who give them info. People that they trust and have no agenda. I can't speak for the pumpers who load people with bull and then nothing happens. You can tell yourself it will be a couple of years from now but the facts are we should see this sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 4

Appreciate you candid opinion. What are you doing in Iraq? Military or Govt Contractor? Could you give some more insight as to how you can be so sure, and why what your saying is more valid than supposed Guru's? Been in the investment for 6+ years myself. Just curious...

The problem is that you contradict yourself saying not to believe the news coming out of Iraq but the forum news and that is were these guys are getting the forum news.

????????? All the so called intel is from whoever if credible or not and if you updated your intel looks like Kurds have come on board since you posted this.

God Bless

Blanc

• Upvote 1

If they lifted the sanctions, then they have to have an internationally accepted currency. Also, Shabibi says he plans to start introducing the LD after the GOI us done. They can't keep it at 1170 or the you will need a truck load of them just to pay for necessities. They will be worthless. These are all facts. .

Not facts.....assumptions based off interpretations that people want to see but thats not really there......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

This guy is nothing but a flammer, I highly dout your in iraq, you don't have crap for dinar, and this is your first time posting on this forum you lieing dinar nazi.

for those who are actual investor's and legitmate people and don't make bull - crap up to stir up people then please ignore these types of people they are rediculous and completely uncalled for. There are many many sources and viable ones at that, that SHOW that this will INDEED happen before the end of this year. So keep your heads up and enjoy your holiday in peace.

No need to flame somebody for venturing an opinion. I hope it's not true, too, but we really don't know.

• Upvote 1

Typical..

• Upvote 1