Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting post from another site

noskar

I have a thought that I wish to write down, so try to follow me, and just go with it. I have a way of seeing things, whether they are right or not, but I feel I should throw it out there so anyone else can verify or simply be made aware as they too try to put the piecces of the Dinar puzzle together.

First off, I feel it was interesting that the FIRST thing mentioned by Zebari was that they would resolutely and very quickly pass the HydroCarbon Law once their government was formed. This told me three things:

1) The HCL is the TOP priority of the newly formed government of Iraq, and is at the core of what they feel will make them a successful government, not to mention a stable country. For a quick recollection, go to my words from my chat last night about the severity of the HCL and what it means to the people of Iraq. I’ll quote myself to help you understand or remember…

“The HydroCarbon Law is the law that holds the people of Iraq together. It is the dispersion of the funds from their Oil Revenue to the various sects, and regions, and tribes within Iraq. It can ONLY be completed with an unbiased, third-party population Census that leaves all fighting and debate out the equation. They will then divide the revenues and dispurse them to the people as they come in from their oil profits. It IS the future of Iraq, and at the very core of their hope as a nation and people. As such, they can’t/won’t RV their currency without that FUNDAMENTAL PIECE of the future of Iraq not being in place. Make sense? Without it, greed, terrorism, isolationism, corruption, debate, theft, and more unimaginable and horrible things will happen. A country’s currency is ONLY as good as the good faith and credit of the people, nation, and economy behind and backing it. WITH it, we have solidarity and a valuable currency. WITHOUT IT… we have toilet paper… that which we have NOW… I hope this helps EVERYONE understand its importance.”

2) Iraq obviously felt the UNSC should hear that from them, almost as their reassurance of what they were then doing for Iraq… in ADVANCE and in GOOD FAITH, which the UN never does for any country. Why would Zebari then mention it to the council? Afterall, the subject wasn’t ONCE broached in the preceeding comments by Biden and Ban Ki-Moon. Could that have been their “keyword”… even their “code” or reassurance to all present that they were intent on AND ready to revalue their currency as soon as their government was formed, and it would be done by the 25th?

3) Biden and the world responded AND lead with their continual repetition about the Budget and the Government formation. It almost seemed to me that the world was reiterating that they too were confirming with Iraq their commitment to Iraq. That the world understood that Iraq needed to form their government and pass to BUDGET for that same event to occur, even the RV. Why? Because the rate could very-well be IN the budget.

So, bringing this speculative logic back full circle, here’s what I gathered/read into from their comments:

* The world was stating… get the government formed so you can pass the budget and reveal our RV to us for doing you this huge favor.

* Iraq was responding to the world that YES, they understood, and are committed to that course, and the way they would accomplish that effort was to form their government, pass the budget, AND (here’s where I’m stretching it a bit, but thinking it meant something) pass the HCL, as that is the “KEY” to the release of the rate FOR IRAQ when it is revealed through the budget. The DOUBLE-MEANING of his leading with the HCL also was critical, as he was telling his people back in Iraq… don’t worry, your new government is going to take care of YOU, and YOU deserve to be recognized on this grand stage as well.

• Upvote 5

Thank you for the post, very interesting. I am curious, I have been monitoring this site as well as Iraq news for over a year now and in the past couple of days is the first that I have heard of HCL being one of the hurdles that needed to be completed before an RV. I do understand why, just curious of why it was kept silent until now. Thank you.

Excellent post. I'm with ya. With that being said we will only know when the day comes. Lots of signs that day is near, but .... I sure hope along with everyone else that all the political maneuvering is over quickly so they pull the trigger. Then the celebration begins for the people of Iraq and this site!!!

Thank you for the post, very interesting. I am curious, I have been monitoring this site as well as Iraq news for over a year now and in the past couple of days is the first that I have heard of HCL being one of the hurdles that needed to be completed before an RV. I do understand why, just curious of why it was kept silent until now. Thank you.

You know , you are right. The HCL hasn't been in the news for about a year. Prior to that, it was discussed on a daily basis for about 4 years on every site I monitored. That is interesting. Wait, I do remember, from time to time, when it really looked like it was going to RV, someone occasionally brought it up saying it still was a hurdle to jump. All the "smart people" knew about it, ie., Steve, Phoenix, Keep, Chief V, Scooter, Ronscarpa, Papajack, Zantac, and many others. Shouldn't have to go back very far to find a reference to it somewhere.