Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Viper51 Sad day

SparkyNTexas

Viper, I am so saddened by this news! There are NO words that will make any sense of what has happened, at this time. I just hope you know you have friends here that are thinking of you and your family right now and wishing this was not true. We are all praying for your family to be close to each other at this time of need. May God be with you, comfort you and get you through this tragedy.

Viper51, We are so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Here is a beautiful spiritual poem that I like to use at times like these...

I thought of you with love today, But, that is nothing new

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,

I think of you in silence and I often speak your name.

Now, All I have are memories and your picture in a frame,

Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part

God has you in His keeping and I have you in my heart.

Amen (author unknown)

Edited by lynnhansen

May god comfort you now when you need it most. A brother.... a horrible, untimely loss, taken from you unfairly. I pray that god is your shining light, be strong, and support your family. I am so very sorry for your loss, and your brothers loss of life. I too had a loss last week, although not of my family, he was a good friend of mine who needlessly died of diabeties at the age of 52. Very unexpected, he had no health problems, so sad. I was able to say a prayer over his body. We are with you friend, and so is Jesus

God Be with you

Luke

Viper lost his brother this morning to an auto accident. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. Spark :(

Very sorry to hear about your loss!!!! May god open his arm's to your brother and your family! Me and mine will say a prayer for him tonight before bed...Stay strong brother you are in out prayers!!!!!

Viper...My heart is heavy, for I know your pain. I lost my sister last December and my Dad this August. I know your pain.......I find myself looking up to the heavens.....because I know that's where they are. I hope you are a man of faith.....because faith is what will walk you through this. You won't be alone.

In deepest sympathy....rope

Viper51, I havent posted in here much so i dont know many of you but i would like to send my condolences to you and your family! My prayers are with you and your family with all my heart and sole.. i lost my brother when he was 18 and i miss him everyday but i know he is in a better place with no worries and no pain. God Bless you my Brother !!!!!