Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trusting DinarTrade?

gypsygirl

Admittedly, I am very new to this forum and this opportunity; I only learned of it in early November and have committed as much as I'm comfortable risking. During a few sleepless hours last night, I began to wonder just how Ali can possibly have enough cash in reserve to exchange all of our dinar. While few of you have come forth with details of your portfolios, it's obvious that most have several million dinar and occasionally some have implied tens of millions. So, even at a rate of $1 Ali will need a substantial amount and if it RVs at $3+ he's going to need hundreds and hundreds of millions. Many of you have given Ali glowing recommendations and accolades but what do you really know of him and his ability to pay us? I have faith in no one, especially not when it comes to money. Any hard evidence of his fiduciary status?

Ali must exchange directly with the CBI to get you your money. There will be a delay for that exchange. Remember Ali wants to create a bank in Iraq someday. The minimum financial requirement to do that is $85 million usd! Kind of makes your head spin huh? Your best bet is to hope that Shabs elects to make the Dinar internationally tradeable. He has that authority. That way you will have options of Ali and the Brokers as well as the banks. Lets just hope this thing RV's like we hope and we have the problem of how and where to cash in.

• Upvote 1

Admittedly, I am very new to this forum and this opportunity; I only learned of it in early November and have committed as much as I'm comfortable risking. During a few sleepless hours last night, I began to wonder just how Ali can possibly have enough cash in reserve to exchange all of our dinar. While few of you have come forth with details of your portfolios, it's obvious that most have several million dinar and occasionally some have implied tens of millions. So, even at a rate of $1 Ali will need a substantial amount and if it RVs at $3+ he's going to need hundreds and hundreds of millions. Many of you have given Ali glowing recommendations and accolades but what do you really know of him and his ability to pay us? I have faith in no one, especially not when it comes to money. Any hard evidence of his fiduciary status?

Ali doesn't pay you with his money. He is a "middle man" between us and the CBI. That's why you have to sign a legal contract with him so he can secure the funds from the CBI when you cash in.

Bear in mind, as people cash in with Ali, he will be cashing in with CBI, thus the turnaround. It will be a cashflow circle. Not as if he has to have the entire value of what we hold available at the date of RV. There is no doubt he is more than fluid enough to get underway, as are the other cash-in options.

To add to this , please remember that Ali has stated that he also has 8 billion Dinar put aside for his family , so , that makes you wonder how much he has in his vaults as he is still selling DINAR. Trust him. He's in bussiness for a reason and he will easily be able to handle all that come his way.

Uncle Barkie :)

I will certainly check this out with DT on Monday when their offices open, but nowhere on their site do I see anything about exchanging through CBI -- it only says OUR COMPANY (DINAR TRADE) WILL PURCHASE IRAQI DINAR AT ANY GIVEN TIME AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ PRICE. Unless some of you have more specific information, this doesn't mean (to me anyway) that it's being processed through CBI.

And, by the way TWIZTID, why would you say, "I must be new to question Ali"? I'm asking for proof or for someone to point me in the direction of proof. I'm happy to do my due diligence but haven't found any concrete evidence either way yet. A comment like that doesn't help me at all.

Edited by dellins
  • Upvote 4

I will certainly check this out with DT on Monday when their offices open, but nowhere on their site do I see anything about exchanging through CBI -- it only says OUR COMPANY (DINAR TRADE) WILL PURCHASE IRAQI DINAR AT ANY GIVEN TIME AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ PRICE. Unless some of you have more specific information, this doesn't mean (to me anyway) that it's being processed through CBI.

And, by the way TWIZTID, why would you say, "I must be new to question Ali"? I'm asking for proof or for someone to point me in the direction of proof. I'm happy to do my due diligence but haven't found any concrete evidence either way yet. A comment like that doesn't help me at all.

Dellins, you are making this too hard. No one is saying YOU are exchanging directly with the CBI. We are saying that Ali is exchanging with the CBI. Thats where ALL the Dinar will ultimately be cashed in, with the CBI, cause it's THEIR currency. If we were IN Iraq, we could trot over to the CBI and exchange it ourselves, but we are not. SO, we exchange with Ali, who has the set-up to do it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dellins... where do you think Ali gets the Dinar for you to purchase? From the CBI. The process works exactly the same inversely. If you look through some of my old posts you will see one that has an email dialogue I had with Ali. He says it himself. Also... read Adam Montana's free cash in guide. Some things you must certainly investigate further I agree... this issue about Ali I promise is correct. He has to go back through CBI. This is why not all banks trade IQD. Too many hoops. They would rather use interbank currency exchanges (Forex) instead of going to each central bank. They talk about spreads. The CBI could RV at $2 but have a sell rate of only $1 (only an example). Whereby setting a nominal rate but relieving themselves of some of the burden to fund. No one knows what will happen for sure.

What is up with you people and "newbies"?

As someone who just moved out of newbie status recently, as a newbie, I laughed at the number of people that signed up on this board with guns blazing asking every newbie question there is, over and over and over.

Me? I actually read the posts pinned to the top that said don't ask first, then research but read and research the boards first and then ask for clarification on this or that. Most of the info you want to know is somewhere here, already discussed and disected to the sub-atomic level. You just need to do your own due dilligence and not expect or demand that others that have studied this investment just tell you everything you demand to know simply because you are too lazy to take the time to learn it for yourself. I personally didn't feel like I had anything to add to the site until very recently. I have learned from others and I am comfortable with what I have learned and invested what I am comfortable with.

This isn't unique to DV, it is that way on every board I am a member of. People are lazy.

As for dinar trade and the cash-in process, it has been talked about practically every week since I came to this board in Oct 2010. The info is here - dig deep into a topic thread - go to page 2 of it or golly gee, page 3.

The people here are amazingly helpful, if you are willing to do your own work. I laugh every time someone says "I saw this article on WSJ online titled 'Blah, blah, blah' and it said whatever." The people on this site scream "Link! Link! Link!" Just open a new page and go to the WSJ and look for the article yourself. People are lazy, they want to be spoon-fed.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well, thank you Sweaty Deacon for being so condescending. I didn't post anything, question or comment, for the first few weeks. I have read those Newbie posts but perhaps I should go back and re-read them now that I have a more fully rounded education in dinars. My point is that all of you say trust, trust, trust Ali because he is already a multi-millionaire with desires to own a bank in Iraq but not one of you can offer anything concrete. I'm not asking to be spoon-fed but I have done enough research to realize that there is very little that pops up on a Google search other than these forums and all of you offer the same biased Ali accolades because you had a positive experience buying dinar. No one, to my knowledge, has cashed in yet so how do you know, especially as his own website doesn't even define his relationship with CBI?

Thank you all for your time and efforts to answer my question. I'll call DT and try to get answers on Monday. If I find out anything that may be of interest I'll post it; otherwise, I think I've had enough of some of the self-righteous gurus among you.

• Upvote 4

As someone who just moved out of newbie status recently, as a newbie, I laughed at the number of people that signed up on this board with guns blazing asking every newbie question there is, over and over and over.

Me? I actually read the posts pinned to the top that said don't ask first, then research but read and research the boards first and then ask for clarification on this or that. Most of the info you want to know is somewhere here, already discussed and disected to the sub-atomic level. You just need to do your own due dilligence and not expect or demand that others that have studied this investment just tell you everything you demand to know simply because you are too lazy to take the time to learn it for yourself. I personally didn't feel like I had anything to add to the site until very recently. I have learned from others and I am comfortable with what I have learned and invested what I am comfortable with.

This isn't unique to DV, it is that way on every board I am a member of. People are lazy.

As for dinar trade and the cash-in process, it has been talked about practically every week since I came to this board in Oct 2010. The info is here - dig deep into a topic thread - go to page 2 of it or golly gee, page 3.

The people here are amazingly helpful, if you are willing to do your own work. I laugh every time someone says "I saw this article on WSJ online titled 'Blah, blah, blah' and it said whatever." The people on this site scream "Link! Link! Link!" Just open a new page and go to the WSJ and look for the article yourself. People are lazy, they want to be spoon-fed.

Agree! :tiphat:

I am a "newbie" :bow: to this board, and still don't think I have anything new or interesting to post--so I READ and do my own due diligence. Not saying we shouldn't ask questions, but try to ask the right questions, whatever those my be. I've been into this investment only 9-months, and I have been doing TONS of research on several sites like this as well as on the Internet at large. When it comes to "questioning" other member posts all I need to do is read the entire post and see what others think of the credibility (of the post or the author, or both) and make up my own mind. There is no ANSWER that solves this riddle, it's a SPECULATIVE investment, but we wouldn't be in it if we didn't see the potential.

When it RV's, and almost all of us believe it will (and likely sooner than later :unsure: ) then the riddle will be solved as to rate, etc...

Peace to all, and let's hope it does in fact RV in 2010--but if not, I'll hold out until it does... ;):D

Cheers!!!

Edited by BadCobra

Dellins.... Not sure if you are calling me self righteous or others, hopefully not me. I was simply trying to help you. If you have a question then 20 others probably have the same question. Here is my email dialogue with Ali about 2 months ago. Do with it what you wish. If you still don't believe and you are not willing to read Adams cash in guide then I don't know what to tell ya.

Me: Hey Ali... thanks for your service.

I have an important question to ask that I can get my head around. If the CBI (Shabibi) revalues the Dinar at say $1 per IQD... how would we cash in? Doesn't the IQD need to be recognized internationally first? I can't imagine banks and yourself will pay people for the currency without some sort of recognition internationally. Will Shabibi increasing the rate be all you need? What must transpire for you and the banks to deem it an acceptable risk? It would seem the banks would want certain guarantees they can cash out too. Does it need to be on Forex? Will the Federal Reserve just back it? As much detail as you can give would be great! Thanks so much for your response.

Ali:

Whatever the CBI declares the rate to be, we'll exchange it at, because we exchange back to the CBI to cover our buys. If they will buy the dinars from us at $1 per dinar, we will do the same for our customers.

Thanks

Ali

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 2

And, by the way TWIZTID, why would you say, "I must be new to question Ali"? .

if you have been around on these forums for a while you would know not to even think about asking about cashing in with ali. he is held in high regard with most people. it is as if he is the only game in town. JMO.

Edited by twiztid
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate what you are asking. I have done alot of research and have found no proof either. We all know this is an investment. And with investing there is great risk. I would hate to believe the scam reports or the ney sayers at the end of this. I have faith in God, not man, especially when it comes to my finances. With every positive statement toward RV, it is always followed up with, there are no guarantees.

VIP is supposed to give more insight for after the RV.

If the so-called "vets" are getting ulcers over this SPECULATION, which is what I consider this, rather than an INVESTMENT, then perhaps this game is not right for you. Better to focus on high quailty S&P 500 stocks or dividend plays, or PM investing.

Second, the moment you call this an INVESTMENT, you are automatically assuming an implied responsibility to pay capital gains tax, assuming you do gain. The concept of if being a currency exchange, exempt from taxes, automatically goes out the window.

Third, I'm assuming that the term "newbie", which is what my status currently is, refers to how long they've been a member on this site. We are "green" to the extent that we are unfamiliar with transaction procedures should the situation call for reaping our return. Fine. But I would like to ask, how long have you so-called VETERANS (some of whom have been members less than 4 months) actually been in possession of your IQD? I purchased mine in May, 2004. I did so thinking at the time, when the CPA was still the governing authority, that it might someday pay off. But I also did so with the assumption that the odds were against my investment ever paying off, or I actually bought bogus bills, or that the situation in Iraq would take forever to improve or another major conflict would occur. But I have never lost a night of sleep, have never gotten an ulcer, over what I still consider a speculative venture. If you want to get stressed out about speculation, try futures trading, where you can get wiped out pretty bad in one trading session. Put $30K on going long 5 platinum contracts and watch half of it disappear by days end (and getting a margin call, of course) and then see how you sleep that night.

Call me arrogant if you want, but I would think that while I am a newbie to the site and the transaction procedures, I consider myself a veteran (compared with many others that I have seen post here) in that I saw the potential in this speculative venture when I did and could afford to risk going for it, with no guarantee of a return. I also believe that should I benefit from this speculation, I should also keep in mind that my gain has come at a huge price to so many people who have died or have suffered greatly, that I won't feel upset if it doesn't pan out, AND that I maybe I should herein refrain from what I consider petty discussion about "newbies" and "experts" and "VIPs".

• Upvote 1

I've been fairly quiet on these boards, having watched them for months but only registering recently because i was getting bored of just reading. If the term "newbie" upsets you, you're only stoking other peoples fires. Some people get a kick out of trying to minimalize others to make themselves feel bigger because they signed up 8 months ago and said "nice post" 300 times. Whatever. I don't care one way or the other because when this all explodes, we'll all be happy.

Now for trusting Ali...I have no reason not to. He's been the open door for my future success. Do I trust him or his place of business to walk in carrying millions of dollars worth of tender?

Probably not....and here's why

When this finally explodes, it won't be a secret within a certain circle...Me, You, Everyone on these boards, Ali, and his EMPLOYERS. Do you really think there is no chance of some schmuck working for Ali in Door Knob, Arkansas or where ever his outposts will be that will be thinking. "Hmmm...I'm making 13 bucks an hour taking reservations for these guys who are going to be walking in here with millions of dollars worth of dinar. Think I'll have my cousins mug one of them as they get near."

People have robbed heavily armed banks and armored cars for a lot less money than some of you will be walking in there with, thinking you're conceled firearms permit might finally come in handy. Not trying to scare anyone, but just think about it. I'm not saying I don't trust Ali, but I just don't trust the situation. Go find a nice bank, negotiate the spread, and live out your life with little umbrellas in your drinks. Be a newbie, but don't be naive.

P.S. Happy Holidays Everyone

meant to say EMPLOYEES..sorry

Edited by Mudster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As you exchange with Ali, he is taking your physical Dinar currency, that the CBI wants back and in return he is electronically crediting to your bank the funds owed you. They come from his account. Wether he takes the dinar at that point and holds them and makes more money on them with the CBI is up to him. But most exchanges will be electronic. I have delt with Ali for months and have always had immedaite service and emails proptly returned as well. He's OK as far as I am concerned. I don't know where you will get better service or rates for your currency exchange.

you must be new to question ali on any of these forums.

I'm not trying to start any big argument or anything, but why do all of you have such blind faith in "Ali"? Everybody always talks about how accomodating he is and how he works out problems and such. Of course he does, he's a business man. Dinar Trade and other sites on the internet are making a lot of $$ from everyone posting on these sites. As long as there is speculation, the dollars will continue to flow in for them and like any good business, they will cater to their clients and try to make them as happy as possible, but how many of you really know Ali personally? The guy who sold me my car was really nice to me also, but the bottom line was he wanted to sell me a car. I'm not accusing Ali of anything, but keep things in the proper perspective.