Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Source of government: al-Maliki announced his cabinet Thursday17/12/2010

tarheel

Baghdad, December 17 (Rn) - An adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, for the latter will curse on the composition of the new government next Thursday, indicating that al-Maliki will meet the President of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi on Saturday to receive the list of candidates the final of the ministries.

He said Almstcharalve asked not to be named told the Kurdistan (Rn), "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will end the number of cabinet reshuffle on Thursday after it reaches all his biographies of ministers from the political blocs," noting that "al-Maliki gave all the political blocs on Sunday the next deadline to hand over the list of candidates for the ministries. "

Counsel explained that "the Prime Minister in charge of resolving the approximately 12 candidate for the new ministries, mostly from the National Alliance, will begin on Friday decisively candidates of the Kurdistan Alliance to new ministries," adding that "al-Maliki will meet the President of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, tomorrow to receive the list of candidates ministries."

And the Chancellor that "eight biographies of the names nominated by some political blocs to take over the ministries of security and reached the Prime Minister-designate," pointing out that "most of those personalities that lacks independence and experience in the management of security files."

The Iraqi List, announced yesterday the completion of the file it with the different ministries, the National Alliance was entrusted after the Ministry of Displacement and Migration and three ministries of the State, while the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Youth and Sports of the share of the National Alliance.

He was President Jalal Talabani had been assigned at the headquarters of the Presidency in November 25 last officially Nuri al-Maliki to form a government within a period of thirty days from the date of a formal letter, as announced last during a press conference held last month in Baghdad that he would finish line-mid- Month this December.

http://www.akhbaar.org/wesima_articles/index-20101217-101860.html

Edited by tarheel

Baghdad, December 17 (Rn) - An adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, for the latter will curse on the composition of the new government next Thursday, indicating that al-Maliki will meet the President of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi on Saturday to receive the list of candidates the final of the ministries.

He said Almstcharalve asked not to be named told the Kurdistan (Rn), "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will end the number of cabinet reshuffle on Thursday after it reaches all his biographies of ministers from the political blocs," noting that "al-Maliki gave all the political blocs on Sunday the next deadline to hand over the list of candidates for the ministries. "

Counsel explained that "the Prime Minister in charge of resolving the approximately 12 candidate for the new ministries, mostly from the National Alliance, will begin on Friday decisively candidates of the Kurdistan Alliance to new ministries," adding that "al-Maliki will meet the President of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, tomorrow to receive the list of candidates ministries."

And the Chancellor that "eight biographies of the names nominated by some political blocs to take over the ministries of security and reached the Prime Minister-designate," pointing out that "most of those personalities that lacks independence and experience in the management of security files."

The Iraqi List, announced yesterday the completion of the file it with the different ministries, the National Alliance was entrusted after the Ministry of Displacement and Migration and three ministries of the State, while the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Youth and Sports of the share of the National Alliance.

He was President Jalal Talabani had been assigned at the headquarters of the Presidency in November 25 last officially Nuri al-Maliki to form a government within a period of thirty days from the date of a formal letter, as announced last during a press conference held last month in Baghdad that he would finish line-mid- Month this December.

http://www.akhbaar.org/wesima_articles/index-20101217-101860.html

Edited by tarheel

The beautiful thing about these literal translations is that they can be interpreted 15 different ways by 15 different people....leading to total chaos and confusion......just like the GOI wants.

Be patient, keep the faith, and, by all means, stay thirsty. The RV,. she is a'coming.

• Upvote 1

http://www.akhbaar.o...217-101860.html

Cabinet is not formed...misleading title.

• Downvote 1

The beautiful thing about these literal translations is that they can be interpreted 15 different ways by 15 different people....leading to total chaos and confusion......just like the GOI wants.

Be patient, keep the faith, and, by all means, stay thirsty. The RV,. she is a'coming.

Amen Captin!

PS (translations) Is Miliki "cursing" $%^*& ................ I would be too. :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

No, the government is not formed yet. If you notice, in the opening sentence it clearly states,"composition of the new government next Thursday."

However...my contact tells me that Kuwait and Iraq have agreed to the amount of dinar Kuwait will receive as payment, and that his expected RV date is Monday. We shall see ;)

Edited by JNK

It seems that I heard this samething last year at this time? I know they have their gov't just about in place but seeing is believing and I for one am tired of waiting. My wife is depressed beyond belief and thinking this may never happen? Can somebody give me some positive news that is factual and real.

It seems that I heard this samething last year at this time? I know they have their gov't just about in place but seeing is believing and I for one am tired of waiting. My wife is depressed beyond belief and thinking this may never happen? Can somebody give me some positive news that is factual and real.

We are all tired of waiting my friend! Depression is not the way to look at this though...they have come a long way and (if sources are right) should see and RV Monday. C'mon man, from day 1 you knew this was going to be a long term investment...

Bull Dog,

Rather than your wife being depressed, just remind her of the conditions in Iraq. As an isolated American, she probably has not been in a war torn country before. No food, no jobs, no electricity, bombs exploding, death, destruction, murder and mayhem. And that is just the life of the citizens of Iraq after the horror of the Saddam Hussein regime. And think about what our soldiers have endured....in order to change the Iraqis life for the better.

So give her a toddy, fluff her pillow, and tuck her in. Read her a story, but make sure it is not from the front page of the New York Times.

God bless our brave soldiers and the people of Iraq.

Bull Dog,

Rather than your wife being depressed, just remind her of the conditions in Iraq. As an isolated American, she probably has not been in a war torn country before. No food, no jobs, no electricity, bombs exploding, death, destruction, murder and mayhem. And that is just the life of the citizens of Iraq after the horror of the Saddam Hussein regime. And think about what our soldiers have endured....in order to change the Iraqis life for the better.

So give her a toddy, fluff her pillow, and tuck her in. Read her a story, but make sure it is not from the front page of the New York Times.

God bless our brave soldiers and the people of Iraq.

Sophiesmom, I am one of thoughs soldiers from 04, retired now but my wife has a good idea of what the Iraqi people are going thru. She is just depressed with all the dates and rates that pop up but never materialize. We have been on this roller coaster since 05 and it is taking it's toll on us. As Christians we keep the faith and realize this is all in GOD's hands. We prefer to leave it there but I for one wish HE would hurry up. Patience is a virtue I know, but we would both like to retire and soon. GOD BLESS.