Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki announced his cabinet Thursday

VIZIOIRAQI

Source of government: al-Maliki announced his cabinet Thursday17/12/2010al_maliki_25112010.jpgBaghdad, December 17 (Rn) - An adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, for the latter will curse on the composition of the new government next Thursday, indicating that al-Maliki will meet the President of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi on Saturday to receive the list of candidates the final of the ministries.

He said Almstcharalve asked not to be named told the Kurdistan (Rn), "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will end the number of cabinet reshuffle on Thursday after it reaches all his biographies of ministers from the political blocs," noting that "al-Maliki gave all the political blocs on Sunday the next deadline to hand over the list of candidates for the ministries. "

Counsel explained that "the Prime Minister in charge of resolving the approximately 12 candidate for the new ministries, mostly from the National Alliance, will begin on Friday decisively candidates of the Kurdistan Alliance to new ministries," adding that "al-Maliki will meet the President of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, tomorrow to receive the list of candidates ministries."

And the Chancellor that "eight biographies of the names nominated by some political blocs to take over the ministries of security and reached the Prime Minister-designate," pointing out that "most of those personalities that lacks independence and experience in the management of security files."

The Iraqi List, announced yesterday the completion of the file it with the different ministries, the National Alliance was entrusted after the Ministry of Displacement and Migration and three ministries of the State, while the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Youth and Sports of the share of the National Alliance.

He was President Jalal Talabani had been assigned at the headquarters of the Presidency in November 25 last officially Nuri al-Maliki to form a government within a period of thirty days from the date of a formal letter, as announced last during a press conference held last month in Baghdad that he would finish line-mid- Month this December.

http://www.akhbaar.org/wesima_articles/index-20101217-101860.html

• Upvote 7

Anyone ever notice that this guy looks like a cross between Henry Kisinger and Richard Nixon?I wonder if this guy owns a razor. :blink:

Semper Fi !!!

OOH .... :bulb: GREAT Christmas Gift Idea For Nori ... What Ya Think ? :twothumbs:

LOL ! ... OK .. Let's All Take Up A Collection

Bless Your New Day !

Merry Christmas To All

Gary .. aka Invest4later B)

OOH .... :bulb: GREAT Christmas Gift Idea For Nori ... What Ya Think ? :twothumbs:

LOL ! ... OK .. Let's All Take Up A Collection

Bless Your New Day !

Merry Christmas To All

Gary .. aka Invest4later B)

Gary,good idea,we might want to include some shaving cream too.

Merry Christmas.

Semper Fi !!!

That bit between Kuwait and Iraq. That's all folks. :P

Actually no. Kuwait will be resolved by the government once they are seated. Kuwait is not an issue with the RV, they want the RV as much as we do.

After M has selected his cabinet then parliament gives him the confidence vote and we have a seated gov. Then we RV.

I was hoping this would happen this weekend, but now it looks like the weekend of Christmas....JMO.

Anyone ever notice that this guy looks like a cross between Henry Kisinger and Richard Nixon?I wonder if this guy owns a razor. :blink:

Semper Fi !!!

Just a thougt! Maybe Mr.Maliki has the look of the Eastwood movie "Fist Full Of Dollars" cuz he is putting in a lot of hours on the job putting this all together for the Country of Iraq."You Think"?.

Happy-Safe Holidays Everyone & a Super New Year to come.

Actually no. Kuwait will be resolved by the government once they are seated. Kuwait is not an issue with the RV, they want the RV as much as we do.

After M has selected his cabinet then parliament gives him the confidence vote and we have a seated gov. Then we RV.

I was hoping this would happen this weekend, but now it looks like the weekend of Christmas....JMO.

I agree. It makes sense since all the banks will be closed for us. And technically it still will be before the year ends. Either way, my husband and I are READY! :D

Edited by VanessaL4100
  • Upvote 1

Just a thougt! Maybe Mr.Maliki has the look of the Eastwood movie "Fist Full Of Dollars" cuz he is putting in a lot of hours on the job putting this all together for the Country of Iraq."You Think"?.

Happy-Safe Holidays Everyone & a Super New Year to come.

Yeah,I'm sure he has been putting in plenty of hours but I just had to have some fun with it. :lol:

Semper Fi !!!

Semper Fi !!!

There is a long standing joke that he is/was a Hobo. Can't you just picture him jumping off a train to get a free meal from a dumpster. The Rat Hobo he is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1