Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

M & I Bank stopped selling Dinar, said revaluing

Fireplug

Hey the nasty is soooo out of control.. but what do I know....I may have 15-20 years as a professional, a college degree, and have run a multi milion dollar company for 8 years but just don't post much...so some of us newbies and those with only a few posts may seem new but I agree that just because you post little nonsense comments for count does not make you anything.....in fact it makes you less. We should all be so happy right now....its stressful I know but chill out a little take the weekend off, take a break whatever. Or just decide to play nice-change can happen in an instant just like this RV....

I completely agree with you Windanna

oops! :huh:

notice!!!!!!!! :huh: my first one……….sorry :P

Guys….. be happy and enjoy yourself. :)

RV :)

• Upvote 1

fith third bank on Manatee avenue in Bradenton Florida told me that they are about to stop selling Iraq dinarand that they are going to get a form that tells them how they will handle the rv. this made me believe that the banks are preparing in anticipation of the rv in the near future. anyone else here any info similar from a 5/3 bank??

• Upvote 1

I completely agree with you Windanna

oops! :huh:

notice!!!!!!!! :huh: my first one……….sorry :P

Guys….. be happy and enjoy yourself. :)

RV :)

:huh: “Sorry guys” it was my second post already......... I am so good :lol:

I stopped by a local M & I Bank today in Eustis Florida to ask about Dinar, I had never been in this bank before and wanted to check it out. I asked the teller if they handled foreign exchange such as Dinar, she related they did. I asked the current rate and she replied that she would have to go online to get the current rate, when she came back she related that "they have stopped selling Dinar because it was being "Revalued". " I must have looked pretty strange to her, because she asked "is that bad news?" I had her repeat it again and then told that it was very good news. She started inquiring about the Dinar, and after informing her, I think she will be buying some herself.

Don't know about you, but I'm pretty stoked.

Thank you for sharing this info with us.

Vlad

I am a newbie. Only two weeks invested. Even though I have never posted before, I faithfully read everyone's posts and have gained insight about the dinar. However, i have never seen such haughtiness, mean spiritedness and elitism (except maybe in D.C) such as directed to Fireplug. You can rest assure I will NEVER post anything I may experience, become privy to or hear from ANYONE. I thought this was a forum to post the rumors we hear or pass on our experience that cannot be necessarily proven. It appears this is the place to "pump" certain people's ego, because they know EVERYTHING. Fireplug, I believe you. Thanks for the post

• Upvote 2

u should just shut ur comp off or leave the RUMOR Side of dv or just keep ur negative s''it talk to ur self every time someone has a rumor somebody has to bash them WTF!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: Awwww Im so sorry!!! I didnt know that you and apparently some others couldnt see how obvious it is that apparently she was mistaken.....Im not bashing him lol......dont get your panties in a bunch.....I clearly said she must be mistaken....cause number one a normal teller wouldnt know that and wouldnt be telling you that as a customer before it actually happens....thats a thing called "insider trading" not to mention she would never get that info to begin with until AFTER everything went down.....sorry.....like i said...I wish it was the case but its obvious that its not going down like that or happening yet or no one would be here right now....not to mention Ali would not be selling either and he is still filling orders left and right....we would be hearing from all over the place about places not selling anymore.....and Im pretty sure we all know that CH7 needs to be taken care of and the govt seated and functioning before anything will happen.....guess I was too realistic for you all....my bad..... :lol:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

I will call them in the morning and post results here. I will also cal 5/3 bank on Manatee avenue in Bradenton Florida and see if they can confirm that rumor as well. We need to work as a team here folks instead of cutting each other down.

Yeah, you calling banks and bothering people is really going to speed things up. You really don't have anything better to do? Good luck!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

All I can say is those were the words she used, I did not see the computer screen she got it from though. There is always the chance she misinterpreted it, but I'm hoping she was right.

Call back today and speak to the Branch Manager. It's that simple. Get a second opinion.

pump pump so one dum a.. question, if her bank has stop selling who did you tell her to buy her dinar from, Man you folks need to stop

I have never bought any of my Dinar from a bank, I told her of a couple of the many Dinar selling sites out there such as DT, DB, SafeD, etc.

• Upvote 1

M & I is closed on Saturday. Not even any drive thru. Nothing. The Fifth Third bank must be closed as well because I get no answer at all. Sorry folks. Keep in mind that many have said that banks would stop selling just before the RV, so I believe this could be happening. I will try some other banks perhaps and see what they say

:lol::lol: Awwww Im so sorry!!! I didnt know that you and apparently some others couldnt see how obvious it is that apparently she was mistaken.....Im not bashing him lol......dont get your panties in a bunch.....I clearly said she must be mistaken....cause number one a normal teller wouldnt know that and wouldnt be telling you that as a customer before it actually happens....thats a thing called "insider trading" not to mention she would never get that info to begin with until AFTER everything went down.....sorry.....like i said...I wish it was the case but its obvious that its not going down like that or happening yet or no one would be here right now....not to mention Ali would not be selling either and he is still filling orders left and right....we would be hearing from all over the place about places not selling anymore.....and Im pretty sure we all know that CH7 needs to be taken care of and the govt seated and functioning before anything will happen.....guess I was too realistic for you all....my bad..... :lol:

I totally agree with you. So many people have their hopes up for the 15th but is just isn't gonna happen.. :angry::angry: My intel is telling me that it will happen sometimes in the first quarter of next year, :angry: hope he is wrong, :lol: but hes been right for a while now... :angry:

OKAY ALL YOU OLD TIMERS. LOOKS LIKE TONIGHT THE NEWBIES RURAL.SO GRAB A BEER. AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Really theses newbies are so excited, they sure can stir things up I guess they are thinking they will get rich over nite. :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Fireplug for sharing. This is a simple rumor and no one should be bashing. Keep said nothing wrong either his was not an ugly post but stated his opinion and thought Fireplug was misinformed. That is not bashing. The bashing was on him for sharing his opinion and I did not think it was rude. Teresa....well that was uncalled for. When someone posts or responds to a post, their time on the site and their # of posts should not matter. Anyone at anytime can or may have something to contribute numbers mean nothing. But you need to realize that a post like Keeps was not a bash it was an opinion and some opinions people don't like. Keeps got bashed for no reason. Teresa you have become very smug and you use to be understanding to others. God bless all and Happy Holidays everyone.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Fireplug for sharing. This is a simple rumor and no one should be bashing. Keep said nothing wrong either his was not an ugly post but stated his opinion and thought Fireplug was misinformed. That is not bashing. The bashing was on him for sharing his opinion and I did not think it was rude. Teresa....well that was uncalled for. When someone posts or responds to a post, their time on the site and their # of posts should not matter. Anyone at anytime can or may have something to contribute numbers mean nothing. But you need to realize that a post like Keeps was not a bash it was an opinion and some opinions people don't like. Keeps got bashed for no reason. Teresa you have become very smug and you use to be understanding to others. God bless all and Happy Holidays everyone.

Thank you.....at least you and Adam understood that.....dont know why so many are soooo quick to think one is bashing when they simply (and respectfully) disagree or when they try to provoke more reasonable and logical thought about a topic or post.....we all need to stay a little more grounded and it will make things easier and people wont get so wound up all the time.....

• Upvote 4

Hey keep I read in another post that insider trading has nothing to do with currency trading and does not apply to it only to securities and options can you clear that up for me as Im not up to date on the laws and rules of all of these situations . Thanks for a reply if you have the time. Fireplug, thank you for the phone number at least you gave a way to connect with your "intel" now wouldnt it be a riot if the first real true sign of an rv came from a bank teller B) and unless everybody has made other plans, have anice day