Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is some intel as of last night.

logic2301

I don't understand why anyone would want to post false information. I thought we were in this together. I don't have intel, friends that know, secret E-mails or any other inside source. I depend on these sites. I really wish people would state facts, if you want to make a prediction, FINE, just add a disclaimer so we know it is a rumor or JMO...

Relax people........be assured the Topgunner chat (with a $1+ rate intel) was real. It was from the original DV site started by Medic and Pyramid. It is a small site and Medic is no longer a member there. The reasons why......I will not go into.

P.s. - the chat posted by logic above however was from a certain TK...........therefore disregard completely.

Edited by DonkeyBoy
  • Upvote 1

Just another load of 1st class crap.

You lost me in the first paragraph stating $5.65 and then when $8.65 was put out there, credibility of your post went " POOF". Sorry, but thoughts of TK "Danced in my head"

pp

Right. As I said this is pure raw BS.. Those creating and spreading this stuff out MALEVOLENTLY should publicy be tortured.

I saw the info yesterday about the BoA stuff, and now it shows up again today from another "source". This "intel" just gets cycled and recycled with a bit of a tweak here and there. Methinks it is all a bunch of CRAP! I mean ... what else can you say about it ... it is week after week after week ad nauseum (or however you spell sickening)!!! :angry:

That's " ad nauseam" ( latin) and you're QUTE RIGHT.in what you wrote....It's a shame these MF'ers are able to continuously send out this puke.

I don't understand why anyone would want to post false information. I thought we were in this together. I don't have intel, friends that know, secret E-mails or any other inside source. I depend on these sites. I really wish people would state facts, if you want to make a prediction, FINE, just add a disclaimer so we know it is a rumor or JMO...

Cos some people are natural-born jerks and many of those some have been working undercover for dinar dealers.