Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino News and Eating Crow... LOL

is it  Monday yet

Ok I received this in my e-mail today, and if nothing else we might learn how to eat "Crow".... Just who is this Guy?

LOL tongue.gif , Lynn, yes it is from Blaino again and I just found out my link doesn't work so here it is...

http://groups.google...-pd?hl=en&pli=1

S has leveraged into a super great position. He has made M "command" him to RV.

S then, has acknowledged that M will be PM, GOI is "effectively" done, and now makes it clear that "things" will be done right from the start!

M waited so long, dallied really, so sure that S would jump as soon as they green lighted him. Surprise! S says OK but You need to dance to my tune first! S wants to do the right thing for the Dinar & knows the best time to get a great foundation is BEFORE you build, not taking YEARS to TRY and do it later.

Now we see the December Surprise! IMF "no more $" China says "HEY, remember us?" Now that the final hour is here for M and Parl, they think S will dance to their tune but S, Mr Master Strategist is actually the band conductor! He does NOT do this power play for selfish reasons but because HE KNOWS how slow stuff happens in the day to day of "established" govts. He has timed this PERFECTLY! He has them on his dance floor and they WILL dance Believe that, do you hear that grumbling crowd? M and Parlm don't want any more delays! S will do the stretch, M and Parlm will sweat a lil.

S should get what he needs! Which is GREAT for us remember, S wants a high rate! I think M will be unable to give S the kind of assurances S needs to be able to pull the trigger till M can get something "on Paper" That cannot happen till Saturday, methinks maybe Monday. I don't think S will stretch much farther, Power is an elusive harsh & fickle mistress! S wants to do the right thing & not for self agrandisement. It's the thing WE need to make this RV FLY! Shabibi is doubtless the very best Central Bank leader in the last 100 years! TG is barely qualified to carry his briefcase, IMO.

It seems obvious now that S may need the kind of assurances that M will need Parliament to help secure.

This very(underline "very" 3 times) unexpected move (by me anyway) could slow the gears a little, BUT be of good cheer fellow Dinarians this is the best news in the history of the RV project!

We may be stretching with S but who cares. He is the godfather of the RV and WE want what HE wants! WE need what HE wants to provide, so best we abide awhile and allow him to provide it on HIS time table, rather than being petulant whinning lil babies, methinks!

I would rather eat a lil crow (Med rare please) than push for a FEW LESS HOURS of waiting.

Bring on the crow, and I'll happily feast on blackbird a few days for a bigger reward at the end! Maybe we need to pull up the landing gear, firewall the throttles and go around for a new approach. So what, don't they serve Crow on this Flight? Seems I've seen a lot of it getting served in the past! I'll take my turn gladly! Still no dents in the triple layer armour, although S did turn up the heat, a LOT!

Again, best news is that S and M (and via M, the parliament) are actually talking in the public arena!Buckle up, Dinarians, we are close!

P.S.(Iwould Love to here everybody's thought's on this.)

Edited by lynnhansen
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I keep hearing that Allawi is NOT on board........we better check our facts, because this guy can derail the whole train in an instant. And it won't be the first time things get put off AGAIN....that's the only thing that we can count on in this whole mess......those Iraqis don't give a sh@# about any timetable or our investment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I keep hearing that Allawi is NOT on board........we better check our facts, because this guy can derail the whole train in an instant. And it won't be the first time things get put off AGAIN....that's the only thing that we can count on in this whole mess......those Iraqis don't give a sh@# about any timetable or our investment.

FALSE!

• Upvote 4

Wow this roller coaster never gives up its curves & dips, gonna keep diggin ditches cause that what I do, and we all know the wish in one & s__t in the other, see witch fills up first right, So keep busy & rock on! Cant worry about these dragnets or get too caught up with this thing, it's cumin & paranoia will change nothing! This thing when it finally shakes out and I believe it will is going to have some serious spiritual responsibilities, start preparing for that!

:rolleyes::D:blink:

We can only hope that its more misinformation out there to deter any more people from buying this late in the game. BUT if it is true than yes this will get dragged on for at least another 6 months GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

I found this article in News Hound....

Bill grants Allawi equal authorities with Maliki

Posted: December 10, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: al-Iraqiya, Ayad Allawi, Jalal Talabani, Mahmoud Othman, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, national coalition, Nouri al-Maliki 0

Erbil, Dec.10 (AKnews)- A leader from al-Iraqiya bloc, led by Ayad Allawi, said in the bill for National Council for Strategic Policies, the authorities that will be bestowed to Allawi as the Council’s president is not less than the Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. However, a Kurdish lawmaker believes this is against the blocs’ political deal.

To end the eight month political impasse, the Iraqi leaders had erected for disputes over the PM position, the Kurdistan Region’s President Massoud Barzani proposed for the Council as a concession for al-Iraqiya, the elections’ front runner. Major political blocs signed the deal which ultimately paved the way for government formation.

It was reported that the newly established council which supersedes the Iraqi Council for National Security will be responsible for drafting domestic, foreign, economic and security policies. It will also influence oil, gas and energy policies and deal with a host of other issues.

Speaking to AKnews, Jamal Battikh from al-Iraqiya said his bloc has drafted the bill for the Council according to the deal which demands granting equal authorities with Maliki to Allawi.

He noted if the blocs have comments on some articles of the bill, they can negotiate for it. He emphasized the U.S. supports Allawi for sharing power with Maliki “for the sake of power-balance.”

Maliki, who led the cabinet 2006-2010, has been notoriously described by many politicians as a “unilateral” decision-maker.

Battikh said according to the bill the council will be “part of the executive body and the president of the Council enjoys the same authorities of the PM”.

The bill also stipulates the army leaders, the ministers of interior, defense and the army chief of staff should be assigned by the Council.

Responding to Battikh’s remarks, Mahmoud Othman from the Kurdistan Blocs Coalition (KBC) said “definitely” claiming such equal authorities for Allawi will entail issues because Maliki’s coalition, the National Coalition (NC) will not sanction the bill.

The NC enjoys the support of 150 deputies, mainly Shia.

He deemed the bill has granted “ample” authorities to Allawi and urged the political players to find a “common ground” to settle the differences over the bill or it will “certainly” be rejected.

Defending Barzani, Othman dismissed the allegations that claim the deal proposed by Barzani has granted such authorities to Allawi.

He said Kurds maintain the council should not to be “consultancy” body but an “executive” power and it was proposed that any decision ratified by 2/3 of yes-votes or 80% of council’s support will become binding.

http://bit.ly/htScZf

Edited by FlaDinar