Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PD Conference Call

MrRich

I know promoting other sites isn't allowed so is posting the notes from a CC on another site like PD allowed? Take a look

Why? someone always posts notes from Frank26 conference calls. Someone always posts notes from the nut cases over at the GET conference calls. What would make this any different?

Lgraham

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

OK I FEEL LIKE PUTTING IN MY 2 CENTS. wHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG? I PERSONALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS ABOUT POSTING FROM OTHER SITES. OTHER SITES POST OUR STUFF TOO. THIS IS NOT A MONOPOLY PEOPLE. EGOS NEED TO BE PUT ASIDE.

Very well said, I read stuff from this site all over the web... you don't believe me Google it, and some times they are taken out of context but that is whatever...

Scooby Doo Thank you for the cc notes, I did not get a chance to dial in to it, I personally like to hear what SteveI has to add as far as his "opinion" about my investment. Appreciate the copying of the footnotes. For those who think this site is privy to specific info, you need to search "Iraq Dinar", many sites, posting pretty much the same info, "intel", news articles and opinions, get over yourselves. We are all here for the same reasons, nothing at all wrong with sharing.

Ok so here is my take on all this DRAMA. These sites are not used by us to determine if you want to invest in the dinar, rather they SHOULD BE USED TO LET US KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING AND PROGRESSING. Are we all thinking that we are going to make more money off this investment by being a member of here or there or anywhere. We all have heard of the BIG DEALERS saying we are going to a better rate here or there. We have all heard that we should negotiate the spread, well I do agree to some extent. In negotiations you have to be able to demand something and take something away too. The banks are going to negotiate to some extent, you have to remember we are going to need a bank to put the money in.

I just think it is crazy for people to be pushed, shoved and pulled here or there, we are not going to get any trade secrets from any sites on the dinar. So why worry who is right and who is wrong, because from what I have read, everyone has been wrong to date. No one has cashed in, no one has had a bank account expand from this investment but dealers, banks and websites. Anything you read today or even tomorrow is not going to change your opinion about the dinar, if so, you would have never gotten in on it to begin with.

live long, prosper much, bless many!!1

I know promoting other sites isn't allowed so is posting the notes from a CC on another site like PD allowed? Take a look

You first make a big post and bad mouth Steve and Dan for leaving

then you go and register on their site and then you

have the Gall to repost their intel.

Why don't you make up your mind where you

stand because no one wants your negative views

on the other site.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

on the other site.

AMEN!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

on the other site.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: now that is funny!!!!!! You call it just like you see it huh bro??? :P

• Upvote 3

on the other site.

Thats what I am saying. After all it is all for the Peoples and all about the Dinar.

• Upvote 3

on the other site.

I'm with you!!! But they had a lot to offer that cost us nothing, their conference calls are great and I've learn more from them in two weeks than i did on this site in almost a year!!! If every guru can have their post here why not zzzzzzzzz and the others that only are sharing info for free!!! God forbid if someone tries to offer free information on here that is real!!! You get band from this site like its owned by a dictator, and no they are not marketing anything or trying to sell you anything......I pray this is soon over...God bless.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2