Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a simple update

KeithZ

I was just in the Iraq voice chat ... I was talking to an Iraqi student about the news that he knows about. I asked about the lower denomination dinars. Yes ...the small bills are being used but not coins. When I asked about news of RV he didnt know. He thinks Iraq is already wealthy ...little does he realize they will soon be very wealthy. If there are any questions that anyone can think of for me to ask.... let me know . I will talk to him again on the 9th at 0100 hrs. Just trying to connect some dots here like everyone else....GO RV

• Upvote 8

I was just in the Iraq voice chat ... I was talking to an Iraqi student about the news that he knows about. I asked about the lower denomination dinars. Yes ...the small bills are being used but not coins. When I asked about news of RV he didnt know. He thinks Iraq is already wealthy ...little does he realize they will soon be very wealthy. If there are any questions that anyone can think of for me to ask.... let me know . I will talk to him again on the 9th at 0100 hrs. Just trying to connect some dots here like everyone else....GO RV

There are a million questions to ask:

What currency is mostly used over there?

Is every one using the smaller currency? (1,5,10,20) 50's are out already.

Have he ever heard that the Dinar will revalue before?

Do they feel that the new government is stable? What is the talk over there?

What do they know about the new currency?

You might pin him down on what he means by small bills. At the current dinar rate, the 50 notes would be considered very small.

Good point, Roger!!!

Yes, the 50 IQD is much SMALLER than the 25,000 IQD. However, that is not an indication of an impending RV. We need to see the coins and lower demons (1,5, 20) etc.

The revalue was unknown to him... no big talk on that on the street as far as he knows.He did say he has some small bills though. I will ask the other questions tonight. .....Just writing them all down......GO RV

I'm afraid the average Iraqi will not notice much gain. Their savings, on average, are all used up just surviving. Not much to cash in. JMO

There are a million questions to ask:

What currency is mostly used over there?

Is every one using the smaller currency? (1,5,10,20) 50's are out already.

Have he ever heard that the Dinar will revalue before?

Do they feel that the new government is stable? What is the talk over there?

What do they know about the new currency?

I've had the $50.00 notes since Dec. 2003

Why is it so important to the rv to see the smaller dinar?

The smaller dinar would be evident of an impending RV... or the actuation of the RV having occurred... Right now the smaller denoms would be completely worthless! I don't believe one could exist without the other

• Upvote 1

Why is it so important to the rv to see the smaller dinar?

Good question for a newbie! Well, long story short...if the smaller denoms come out (and up to lately or not at all they haven't) is due to the fact that they are WORTHLESS! Think about it. If the 25,000 note is only worth $23+/- each, then you can imagine how ugly a 1, 5 or 10 dinar note is worth. You'd have to carry around a suitcase full of them to go to dinner with the family (or buy a goat ohmy.gif ). The telltale sign an RV is upon us or past tense is when the small denom's are rifling thru the ATM's at their banks because they will finally have value for the normal Iraqi citizen to use. Make sense? wink.gif

• Upvote 3

I'm afraid the average Iraqi will not notice much gain. Their savings, on average, are all used up just surviving. Not much to cash in. JMO

Do you remember Iraq taking out 90 Percent of it's bills from other countries and destroying it. That is their first plan.

Next will be to stabilize dinar and raise the value of dinar only for other countries that is, they will set an exchange rate for other country people to exchange it for higher value, and so you can relate this to my first point of destroying more and more bills. The lesser the bills, the more the rate.

We are really now able to connect the dots very well now.

Michel.

The revalue was unknown to him... no big talk on that on the street as far as he knows.He did say he has some small bills though. I will ask the other questions tonight. .....Just writing them all down......GO RV

Thank you. Appreciated. But maybe he's not the right Person to ask to from what you told us here.

It is difficult just to find someone who is in Iraq that even speaks english. Then alot of the questions I have asked do not have the same meanings it does to us. I intend to keep trying to make some good contacts because I believe we do get alot of hearsay no matter what site we are reading. I Hope that I find a good contact and can pass any real info along soon. I hate disinformation as much as anyone but I do 100% believe we are on the edge of the Peak just be sure your ski's are pointed the right direction..... GO RV

• Upvote 1

Why is it that when somebody has a chat with a Iraqi, this person comes back here and ask us what questions we would like answered.? You know that we want to know about the RV, like if they know when the RV might happen and for how much...

Basically that's what we are doing here and so please find out that I don't need to know anything else.

Thanks,

Bruce

So try to find out that question