Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

there he goes again

estephan

I hate to tell you however, I was right when all others were wrong. The Development Fund of Iraq can not be separated from the Chapter VII. If they extend one for six months then both DFI and Chapter VII will be extended. There will be more articles published about the 15 Dec meeting by the United Nations in the next few days.

In this report the Chinese are against lifting the sanctions what they are not saying also is that the Russians are resisting also.

Now ***** ***** who really has the best Intel?

Self serving MUCH!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

I hate to tell you however, I was right when all others were wrong. The Development Fund of Iraq can not be separated from the Chapter VII. If they extend one for six months then both DFI and Chapter VII will be extended. There will be more articles published about the 15 Dec meeting by the United Nations in the next few days.

In this report the Chinese are against lifting the sanctions what they are not saying also is that the Russians are resisting also.

Now ***** ***** who really has the best Intel?

Self serving MUCH!

Certainly not you, and you will see that what you are being fed is nothing but sh**t! Your followers are the faithless, gloomy, "oh woe is me" crowd! I know that in your feeble mind you believe you are right, and that you have superior intel, because the RV hasn't occurred yet, but ultimately you will be proven wrong. Come back then and pump your chest! I also believe that you are working the opposite side of the pumpers. It takes two to tango!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

just the messenger....

XX,

Feel free to use this to calm the masses about AC’s post. He is making a big deal about old news that really is a small hurdle that will be easily cleared.

Thanks… Steve

OK… time for some more sanity here. The Bloomberg article that AC is referring to talks about China being resistant to approving release without the “Additional Protocols to Nuclear Safeguard Agreements” being approved. This is nothing new… This is exactly why we did not see an RV prior to the election.

On 9 Oct 2008, the Interim government agreed to these additional protocols, however there is a process of inspections and verifications that must be completed before they can be officially considered “In Force”. At the end of 2009, there was a push by the US to put Iraq out of Ch7. The inspections had not been completed. The US wanted to “vouch” for Iraq and the status of inspections and the UNSC (very wisely I might add) said absolutely not. Once the IAEA completed the inspections, Parliament had already been released to go campaign. Since the agreement by Maliki could not be ratified by the Parliament, The UN lists Iraq as “Pending entry into force, the additional protocol is applied provisionally for Iraq as of 17 February 2010″. See the link below and this footnote is at the bottom of that page.

http://www.iaea.org/OurWork/SV/Safeguards/sg_protocol.html

It is not my intent to pick a fight with AC, however this is not a big deal. It is a simple vote by a Parliament already in session. Ban Ki Moon would not be publically saying that all issues are settled with the exception of Kuwait, which is waiting on action by Parliament. Moon must know that the vote on these protocols is perfunctory at best.

Iraq will do whatever they need to do to be released! Relax and enjoy the last few days of this ride!

Read more: http://zzz.forum-motion.com/posting.forum#ixzz17Ucf26Ez

• Upvote 15

* svisser Email to DD: Rebuttle to don't promote other sites Ch7 Prediction

December 7th, 2010 10:56 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

DD,

Feel free to use this to calm the masses about AC’s post. He is making a big deal about old news that really is a small hurdle that will be easily cleared.

Thanks… Steve (svisser)

OK… time for some more sanity here. The Bloomberg article that AC is referring to talks about China being resistant to approving release without the “Additional Protocols to Nuclear Safeguard Agreements” being approved. This is nothing new… This is exactly why we did not see an RV prior to the election.

On 9 Oct 2008, the Interim government agreed to these additional protocols, however there is a process of inspections and verifications that must be completed before they can be officially considered “In Force”. At the end of 2009, there was a push by the US to put Iraq out of Ch7. The inspections had not been completed. The US wanted to “vouch” for Iraq and the status of inspections and the UNSC (very wisely I might add) said absolutely not. Once the IAEA completed the inspections, Parliament had already been released to go campaign. Since the agreement by Maliki could not be ratified by the Parliament, The UN lists Iraq as “Pending entry into force, the additional protocol is applied provisionally for Iraq as of 17 February 2010″. See the link below and this footnote is at the bottom of that page.

http://www.iaea.org/OurWork/SV/Safeguards/sg_protocol.html

It is not my intent to pick a fight with AC, however this is not a big deal. It is a simple vote by a Parliament already in session. Ban Ki Moon would not be publically saying that all issues are settled with the exception of Kuwait, which is waiting on action by Parliament. Moon must know that the vote on these protocols is perfunctory at best.

Iraq will do whatever they need to do to be released! Relax and enjoy the last few days of this ride!

Read more: http://zzz.forum-motion.com/posting.forum#ixzz17Ucf26Ez

estephan, Gave you +1 to get you to zero. Some folks here are trigger happy and keep shooting the messenger :angry: Thanks for the post and work you provide us here at DV. Now, lets get the show on the road and (don't tell AC) all run outside and scream that it is -

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

AC is the anti-pumper. I kind of like him. He makes me smile. :unsure:

But the world is full of matter and anti-matter, which side do you choose to side with?

I agree...I refer to these folks as "DUMPER Pumpers"

RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :twothumbs: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs:

Edited by dinariac

AC is the anti-pumper. I kind of like him. He makes me smile. :unsure:

But the world is full of matter and anti-matter, which side do you choose to side with?

I agree................IMHO, I believe he's an anti-pumper............He's job is to disuade people from buying dinar.....Ain't working here!!! ;) Edited by Serenity

How many years now have people been saying on here that the RV is imminent? How many years have you been reading and believing it? Why are you still "getting your panties in a bind" when you read the rumors?? Just keep watching the market and wait for it to happen. Also, why are the rumor feeders still feeding rumors? Is most everyone on here unemployed with lots and lots of time on their hands?

I have bought enough that if/when it RVs I will be very comfortable; also I have bought little enough that if/when it doesn't pan out as we hope and expect, the only thing that will suffer is my my ego. This IS speculation. It doesn't mean that it will or won't happen. The evidence looks good but keep on truckin' people!

I agree................IMHO, I believe he's an anti-pumper............He's job is to disuade people from buying dinar.....Ain't working here!!! ;)

I agree AC fills a void. Non-positive thinkers need a place to go just as positive ones do. I just wish the negative thinkers on this site would find they're way over to AC's site......................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!!!!