Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just called Dinar Banker

larry143

I talked to Mike at Dinar banker and asked these questions:

Can I exchange my dinar to them that I purchased some where else? YES

When will satelite locations like D/FW airport be up and running after RV? 24-48 hours

Will there be a way to verify wire transfers while at office, while we wait? YES

How will they verify dinar are authentic? THERE WILL BE DELARUE MACHINES AT EACH SATELITE LOCALE

Now,

The last answer I found hard to believe. I am going to make more calls and see what answers I get. Will report.

• Upvote 1

When will satelite locations like D/FW airport be up and running after RV? 24-48 hours

Will there be a way to verify wire transfers while at office, while we wait? YES

How will they verify dinar are authentic? THERE WILL BE DELARUE MACHINES AT EACH SATELITE LOCALE

Now,

The last answer I found hard to believe. I am going to make more calls and see what answers I get. Will report.

What was the question?

Now,

I emailed dinarbanker about a month ago with a question on the fincin 104. According to dinarbanker and their consultants, a fincin 104 will not be required at cash-in, if dinarbanker wires funds to a bank in the USA. I thought that was interesting.

Nicovetter,

I was trying to be helpful. Why would you take the time to be ridiculing?

Where would you suggest I post this time to avoid such a useless reponse as that again?

I'll try to accomodate you better.

It's not hard to believe they will have machine at each location. Similar to DinarTrade, DinarBanker has listed these predetermined locations for a while, so they know what and how many machines they need for authentication. I dont understand the doubt?

I was under the impression these "Delarue" machines were very, very expensive. And I've heard that some exchange places are going to use the currency itself to verify authenticity. So with 23 plus satelite locations to suppy, I just found that hard to believe.

I hope that better explains the "doubt", Thanks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Nicovetter,

I was trying to be helpful. Why would you take the time to be ridiculing?

Where would you suggest I post this time to avoid such a useless reponse as that again?

I'll try to accomodate you better.

I was under the impression these "Delarue" machines were very, very expensive. And I've heard that some exchange places are going to use the currency itself to verify authenticity. So with 23 plus satelite locations to suppy, I just found that hard to believe.

I hope that better explains the "doubt", Thanks.

I understand the machine is around $9k each... could be wrong, but if that is true, that is not much cost for the dealers.

• Upvote 1

I emailed dinarbanker about a month ago with a question on the fincin 104. According to dinarbanker and their consultants, a fincin 104 will not be required at cash-in, if dinarbanker wires funds to a bank in the USA. I thought that was interesting.

No fincin 104 ? wow. There is no way the irs will ever know how much l cash in. isn't that interesting

They will know how much you cash in.....the government watches $5000+ transactions (do not be fooled by the $10,000 rumor). So once it hits your account they will know. It will be your responsibility to file the taxes. Don't pay and your new roommate will be Westley Snipes....be careful

• Upvote 4

Does anyone know if DB will take Dinar bought on ebay?

I believe they will, but here's the deal. On their web site, it says in essence....If the cash in happens very gradually, we'll be able to help everyone cash in their dinar, BUT...if it happens all at once...then we will only take care of OUR customers so we don't run out of funds. (not a quote but paraphrasing)...Duhhhh!! I gues that takes them out of MY plans. Back to Plan B. Drive to Bentonville, Tn.

Another thing. Bank of America told me today in Abilene, Tx (Lisa) that they will not exchange my dinar unless I've been a customer "in good standing" for 3 months! I said sheesh, I've opened accounts with Citibank and BB&T and they didn't say that. She said , "Well..... why don't you go through them then?" Can you believe it?

Let's get our plan together. Get ready and be prepared. These yahoos on this sight who say "don't worry about it, ANY bank will do the exchange for you" must not realize a little "due dilligence" on our part might be in order.

Now some might say too, "Don't worry, just drive up there and cash in, quit stressing out. I don't know why you are making it sooo difficult"........Must be the ones who "cross that bridge when I get to it" kind of guys....ME? I stress and plan and analyze and figure and decipher and get My ducks in a row and then...s m o o t h s a i l into the sun set........

Yeah, you're right...I had a bad day. Thanks for letting me vent and misbehave. Hope I helped someone...and tomorrow.....I'll be better.

PS Fogive the speling I stil dont no how to do splel sheck on this forim. Truely and warmly God bless

does anyone know where dinar banker satilite stores wil be.

Go to www.dinarbanker.com and to Q&A then to Cash in locations. They are all listed there....

From Dinar Banker's website:

Current exchange locations in the event of an RV include:

City, State - Airport Code

Atlanta, GA - ATL

Boston, MA - BOS

Chicago, IL - ORD

Cincinnati, OH - CVG

Dallas / Forth Worth, TX - DFW

Denver, CO - DEN

Detroit, MI - DTW

Houston, TX - IAH

Las Vegas, NV - LAS

Los Angeles, CA - LAX

Miami, FL - MIA

Minneapolis, MN - MSP

New Orleans, LA - MSY

New York, NY - JFK

Phoenix, AZ - PHX

Salt Lake City, UT - SLC

San Francisco, CA - SFO

Seattle, WA - SEA

St. Louis, MO - STL

Tampa, FL - TPA

Washington, DC - DCA (Ronald Reagan) 

Washington, DC - IAD (Dulles)

International Locations

Calgary, Canada - YYC

Vancouver, Canada - CYVR

Toronto, Canada - CYXZ 

San Juan, Puerto Rico

They will know how much you cash in.....the government watches $5000+ transactions (do not be fooled by the $10,000 rumor). So once it hits your account they will know. It will be your responsibility to file the taxes. Don't pay and your new roommate will be Westley Snipes....be careful

Yes I read about Wesley...... Do you happen to know if he got jailed already at this time? Thanks. He got 3 years, correct?

TY from Dinar Banker has been on a few conference calls lately and said that he will cash in anyone...however...if they are cashing in 100 million dinar...they will need to make special arrangements with him when they make their appointment so that he will have funds available. A lot depends on the rate as well....if the rate is high...he will need more cash to buy these.

He will not be using walk up kiosks at the airport...he has stated on the call that they would have private rooms with security in addition to all the airport security!

I didn't see anyone mention that if you have a RESERVE order with him and the RV happens WITHIN the 30 day period before expiration...he will deduct your balance and wire your profit to you...that is printed on every order and receipt! I love that...I don't even have to go there.

Also, he will give $10,000 in cash to each person who cashes in their dinar and wire the rest to their account...instantly if you bank with about 6 major banks that he has accounts with!

This guy is bending over backward to get our business and making it worth our while. He is the major competitor for Ali and is giving a much better deal. Just check out his website at DinarBanker and check out everything or give him a call...he answered the phone when I called him and was awesome! He has been in business for quite a while and is backed by MAJOR BANKS like BB&T, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and CHASE, etc...even Scotia Bank in Canada....they trust him with their billions of dollars...we can too!

I bet if you told BoA that you were going to deposit a Mil with them they would bend over backwards to make sure you did.

After all it enables them to loan out $10 M, and rake in the interest on that.

It is amazing how much managers know (I should say little) and many don't care, and are not interested, but once those Millions come in everything changes, after all

that is the name of the game they play.

I know I will be playing these people at their own game.

Remember the Golden Rule: He that owns the gold, rules.

KP.

Another thing. Bank of America told me today in Abilene, Tx (Lisa) that they will not exchange my dinar unless I've been a customer "in good standing" for 3 months! I said sheesh, I've opened accounts with Citibank and BB&T and they didn't say that. She said , "Well..... why don't you go through them then?" Can you believe it?

Go to www.dinarbanker.com and to Q&A then to Cash in locations. They are all listed there....