Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange rate drastic change

YeshuasDinar

I am not sure exactly what this means, but it seems that this is a big jump for one day. It seems you get less dinar per dollar and this seems to mean the dinar value is on the rise??? Hopefully this site is not a crummy one, but I'd like some input, if anyone knows. This may happen from time to time, but I wouldn't know...being new to this stuff.

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

:blink:

I am not sure exactly what this means, but it seems that this is a big jump for one day. It seems you get less dinar per dollar and this seems to mean the dinar value is on the rise??? Hopefully this site is not a crummy one, but I'd like some input, if anyone knows. This may happen from time to time, but I wouldn't know...being new to this stuff.

http://www.exchanger...rsion-page.html

blink.gif

Comments anyone???

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

In this scenario, the dinar is not rising, the USD is tanking again. What you want to see is the dinar to dollar ration to go down. Example: 1USD = .333 IQD would equate to one IQD being worth $3.00. That being said, let's all step back, take a deep breath and all scream -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 3

In this scenario, the dinar is not rising, the USD is tanking again. What you want to see is the dinar to dollar ration to go down. Example: 1USD = .333 IQD would equate to one IQD being worth $3.00. That being said, let's all step back, take a deep breath and all scream -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVV emot-woot.gif T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

Dinartac, the dollar is up? Go check for yourself! I agree RV Time! Watch all currency sites and remember November 2009 when most people missed the 1.49 as the IQD floated up for two hours and no one knew what to do. Even Dinar Gurus thought that was just glitch on converter sites. Check, check and check again that is my advice!! Yet those who were in the know cashed in and six months later we find out everyone could have for though it was not a revalue it was a rise in the IQD.

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

RRRRRVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Ahhh.... I see. I didn't get it. Thank you.

Means little or nothing. Seriously..

Dinartac, the dollar is up? Go check for yourself! I agree RV Time! Watch all currency sites and remember November 2009 when most people missed the 1.49 as the IQD floated up for two hours and no one knew what to do. Even Dinar Gurus thought that was just glitch on converter sites. Check, check and check again that is my advice!! Yet those who were in the know cashed in and six months later we find out everyone could have for though it was not a revalue it was a rise in the IQD.

Not true. no one cashed in and no could. It was simply a glitch that has never been explained. It showed up on one major site and the other two or three sites simply lift their info from the the first. No on cashed in.... B)

Not true. no one cashed in and no could. It was simply a glitch that has never been explained. It showed up on one major site and the other two or three sites simply lift their info from the the first. No on cashed in.... cool.gif

My sources tell me this is not true. There were cash ins in Malaysia as well as other countries.

Of course they may all be crazy if it never happened.cool.gif