Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hope my intel is wrong...

Optimus Prime

This is not my post from other site.

Hey People...

I'm not new to this investment, but have watched all the sites for quite some time. I initially started investing in the Dinar, due to having a close friend that is privy to reliable information out of iraq. I have never been more confident that the Iraqi Dinar WILL revalue...and SOON!...

But my contact has informed me that the RV will be pushed back somewhere between Jan. 1st and 3rd of 2011. Apparently everything is ready to roll, but being that it is this close to the end of the year, there are certain governments (ours for one)that could benefit greatly if this were pushed back into another tax year. (which apparently they will be taxing the "rich" at a higher rate)

We all pretty much know that Obama cannot get away with raising taxes on the "middle to upper class", but his gloves are off when it comes to the "rich".(which will be us after the RV)

There are many forces at work to make this happen and I,more than anyone, would love to see this thing "pop" tomorrow. I have been waiting for what seems forever, to reap the benefits of my investment,but in the big picture what is another month? However,if my source is wrong...then I would be most HAPPY!

Just passing on what I heard. WE ARE CLOSE GUYS!!

Gives me time to buy more dinar!

hers the prob with january 2011, opposed to dec 2010.... if it rv's dec 2010 the government have very little time to change any tax laws and we wil all most likley just have to pay the 35% tax on our profit... however if they make the rv wait until january of 2011, then they have all year to change what ever tax laws they want in order to take as much profit away from us as possible! just like adam has been saying, they could take 70% if they wanted... so ill take a possible dec over a def january and day of the week....

the sooner the better. the gov had enough time to fig out how to royaly f us out of our well deserved profits.. they dont need any more time! IMHO!!!!

GO DINAR,, RV THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or they do have the option of retroactive tax. Its been done before !!!!

If this is true, it sounds to me like we will be paying for our senators and congressmen's inabilities

to living within a budget structure........

Maybe as a nation we should look closer at this, starting with the number one guy! I heard on Bloomberg

this morning that there is a new candidate for 2012 that is talking about a FLAT TAX instead of the structure

we have now.

It has been proved that a 13-15 flat tax for all, no exceptions, would take care of everything and give this

country a surplus, seems too simple, but I sure would like to see it tried, instead of looking at a couple trillion

added to the deficit.......

I don't mind paying taxes, and will gladly give from this windfall, I guess we need responsible politicians....

Is that an oxymoron????? :blink::angry::o

Cap'n,

I don't want to get myself in a pickle because I know this belongs in another forum, but posting a reply anyway...

Flat Tax works only to the extent that the income earners are taxed at that rate (I suppose this would be true), however, there is a seedier element in our society that will still not pay (i.e. "working girls"[and boys], "dealers", "illegals", beneficiary's of our "rich uncle Sam", etc. Therefore, the only real and viable option for taxation is to eliminate the income/payroll tax and implement a federal sales tax at a low percent (perhaps match the median state sales tax), possibly 7-8%. In this manner and only in this manner will the tax coffers fill to overflowing because everyone would pay at the register and the wonderful folks down at the IRS could be used to collect from the states and not the individual. Everyone would pay a fair tax (look it up) because working girls and boys buy stuff. Dealers buy stuff. Illegals buy stuff, and everyone buying stuff would pay in direct proportion to their own ability to purchase (i.e. tax on a million dollar yacht or tax on a ten thousand dollar skiff) "STUFF".

• Upvote 1

I would make more sense to this claim that Obama would want to push it back as far to get closer to

presidential election. As a "wild card play" to overcome the massive spending. Also to make the Dems. look good, You

know they will attempt to take credit for this. Just my .02.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

hers the prob with january 2011, opposed to dec 2010.... if it rv's dec 2010 the government have very little time to change any tax laws and we wil all most likley just have to pay the 35% tax on our profit... however if they make the rv wait until january of 2011, then they have all year to change what ever tax laws they want in order to take as much profit away from us as possible! just like adam has been saying, they could take 70% if they wanted... so ill take a possible dec over a def january and day of the week....

the sooner the better. the gov had enough time to fig out how to royaly f us out of our well deserved profits.. they dont need any more time! IMHO!!!!

GO DINAR,, RV THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People should not be so paranoid. We all know you can trust the goverment to look out for our best intrest.

If they jack up the capital gains tax the economy will collapse...no one would invest. Remember it's the governments buddies that will benefit most from this...why hurt your friends? They would be happy to take the tax revenues this year.

• Upvote 1

Hey People...

I'm not new to this investment, but have watched all the sites for quite some time. I initially started investing in the Dinar, due to having a close friend that is privy to reliable information out of iraq. I have never been more confident that the Iraqi Dinar WILL revalue...and SOON!...

But my contact has informed me that the RV will be pushed back somewhere between Jan. 1st and 3rd of 2011. Apparently everything is ready to roll, but being that it is this close to the end of the year, there are certain governments (ours for one)that could benefit greatly if this were pushed back into another tax year. (which apparently they will be taxing the "rich" at a higher rate)

We all pretty much know that Obama cannot get away with raising taxes on the "middle to upper class", but his gloves are off when it comes to the "rich".(which will be us after the RV)

There are many forces at work to make this happen and I,more than anyone, would love to see this thing "pop" tomorrow. I have been waiting for what seems forever, to reap the benefits of my investment,but in the big picture what is another month? However,if my source is wrong...then I would be most HAPPY!

END OF SEASON FOR OUR GOVERNMENT AND MOST OTHERS FOURTH QUARTER IS DONE

My CPA advises that gains on currency held for longer than one year will be taxed, like securities, as long-term gains. Doesn't benefit the gov't if your gains are long term. If pushed into next year, they have to wait 15 months to get their tax income, vs. geting it in approx. three months if it RVs in December. Just sayin......

Your CPA is wrong. Not enough time to go into it here, but this is exhaustively discussed in the Tax Topics sub forum. I think the best post is "Dinar Taxes - Attorney Breaks it down." (I am biased. I wrote it.)

This is the breakdown short and simple. If you got this as a gift, capital gains will apply. If you bought it for investment, you will have ordinary income of 35% this year. (It is controlled by section 988 of the Internal Revenue Code and you can not opt into section 1256 for Dinar.) If the law does not change, the rate will be 39.6% next year. You will of course also have to pay any state and local taxes on top of that.

Best of Blessings,

Mark

Hey People...

This has been my thoughts exactly. If they can hold off until next year then they get a bigger piece of the pie. I also think they need money so bad right now why not get it this year so who knows, but waiting until the tax cuts expire make sense. Unfortunately!

Your CPA is wrong. Not enough time to go into it here, but this is exhaustively discussed in the Tax Topics sub forum. I think the best post is "Dinar Taxes - Attorney Breaks it down." (I am biased. I wrote it.)

This is the breakdown short and simple. If you got this as a gift, capital gains will apply. If you bought it for investment, you will have ordinary income of 35% this year. (It is controlled by section 988 of the Internal Revenue Code and you can not opt into section 1256 for Dinar.) If the law does not change, the rate will be 39.6% next year. You will of course also have to pay any state and local taxes on top of that.

Best of Blessings,

Mark

What if I worked in Iraq and I brought my left over dinars home with me and havent exchanged it back into dollars yet?