Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 Chat 11/28/10 7pm

gizmo

7:08 PM [sonny1] but someone who i trust, and has been right a few times on the news end of it, happens to think that at some point this week the cbi will release the rate

7:08 PM [RVIP] sonny1 cool!!! what do ya think the rate will be??? 9+???

7:08 PM [dinarinterest] wow what a tidbit, anymore.

7:08 PM [JBrookes] I am so glad we have sonny1! Thank you for sharing!!!

7:08 PM [davhina] sonny1 good news

7:08 PM [charlie911] sonny1 from your lips to iraqi ears!!!!!!!!!!

7:08 PM [sonny1] he says they will need the large notes back in by years end

7:09 PM [charlie911] sonny1 we can handle that

7:09 PM [JBrookes] sonny1 Well they can defiantely have mine!

7:09 PM [loggersteven] davhina hey now

7:09 PM [ladymagician] sonny1 well at least we have a little time (very little)

7:09 PM [johnniejdjd1947] sonny1 sounds great

7:09 PM [sonny1] and we wont be able to hold the large notes til it goes up to 2.00 or 3.00 dollars

7:09 PM [sonny1] or if you ask TK.......8.27

7:10 PM [LazySusan] sonny1 but if we have Warka .... we will be okay there you think?

7:10 PM [JBrookes] sonny1

7:10 PM [average joe] speed reading pants crossing

7:10 PM [LazySusan] hey, I like TK

7:09 PM [LazySusan] JBrookes mine too. every last one!

7:09 PM [sonny1] and we wont be able to hold the large notes til it goes up to 2.00 or 3.00 dollars

7:09 PM [JBrookes] LazySusan

7:09 PM [sonny1] or if you ask TK.......8.27

7:09 PM [snickers77] so youre indicating you know a dollar figure of what they will pay?

7:10 PM [dinarinterest] that s not real good.

7:10 PM [charlie911] sonny1 1.00 is fine

7:10 PM [sonny1] LazySusan to be honest i have never been a supporter of warka, so i dont know

7:11 PM [snickers77] so .. you have knowledge of a figure they will be paying out sonny1?

7:11 PM [sonny1] i just cant see trying to get my money out of a iraqi bank (warka)

7:11 PM [LazySusan] yes, considering i don't even have a debit card yet, that could be a problem. hopefully i can wire transfer now out of warka

7:12 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 no-one knows that but there guess was between the dollar and the euro (which will be going up with the eu rescue of ireland)

7:12 PM [snickers77] so ... matching up to their neigboring countries .. doesnt play into it?

7:12 PM [average joe] sonny1 was in iraq had a acc with that bank and they seem too be unable to find my acc 750 thousand lost wasnt that nice

7:12 PM [sonny1] bubbie it was ok.

7:13 PM [snickers77] they dont want to be compatible to kuwait or saudi arabia or any of the other arabic countries >?

7:13 PM [sonny1] average joe i know warka is a joke, ali told people to pull out

7:13 PM [bart456] sonny1 sonny1 thought it would be around the kwuait dinar

7:13 PM [sonny1] bart456 i never said that

7:14 PM [sonny1] no offese to anyone, but if anyone thought it would come out the gate from 1170 to 3.22 was kinda dreaming

7:14 PM [machcobra] sonny1 if RV'S this week and has to have all the large notes in by years end, that leaves very little time?

very little time?

7:14 PM [dinarinterest] i agree sonny1

7:14 PM [sonny1] machcobra a month, i need 28 minutes

7:14 PM [snickers77] sonny1 - what was the value pre war?

7:14 PM [PHS42] sonny1 Will we be able to buy lower denoms after rv?

7:14 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 0.00 no-one took the dinar saddam had a made up rate

7:14 PM [cook100] sonny1 sonny1 you sure that will be enough time

7:15 PM [machcobra] sonny1 not if it takes several days to cash in?

7:15 PM [seand] sonny1 so what is your guess at rv rate?

7:15 PM [mikea] sonny1 so whats your guess on the initial rate?

7:15 PM [sonny1] phs42 dont know

7:15 PM [sonny1] seand .84-1.61

7:15 PM [snickers77] i cant see them coming in lower than the people they sit and compete with ... they need to have something comparable to the kuwait $$

7:15 PM [average joe] sonny1 hope so

7:15 PM [seand] sonny1 that would work for me, thanks for your opinion

7:16 PM [dinarinterest] i would like1.50that would be nice.

7:16 PM [snickers77] im not looking for 8 bucks but i dont see .86 either

7:16 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 but there 1170 dollars in the negative right now, its not going to go up 3000 TIMES........ Sorry

7:16 PM [dinarinterest] Snickers77 8.00 for real

7:16 PM [alston82] sonny1 so Kuawait did just that from .10 to 3+ or was it higher

7:16 PM [snickers77] no not for real dinarinterest . .thats TK crap not mine

7:16 PM [digital11] whoops

7:17 PM [mikea] So TK may be wrong???

7:17 PM [deenar] sonny1 Give me .25 and I retire at 43.

7:17 PM [average joe] Snickers77 ty

7:17 PM [dinarinterest] Snickers77

7:17 PM [mikea]

7:17 PM [LazySusan] deenar me too

7:17 PM [alston82] sonny1 so what is the difference from the two dinars

7:17 PM [sonny1] alston82 kuwait was only down for 1 year during war, iraq hasnt been on the currency block since the 80's (lots of bad hairdooooos)

7:17 PM [digital11] mikea the only thing guaranteed about TK is that he's wrong

guaranteed about TK is that he's wrong

7:17 PM [LazySusan] mikea ur kidding, right?

7:17 PM [asiegel674] sonny1 Kuwait was not a revaluation

7:17 PM [davhina] digital11 until that one day he is half right

7:17 PM [sonny1] asiegel674 so going from 0 to 3.00 isnt a rv?

7:18 PM [mikea] I don't think anybody knows the initial rate

7:18 PM [mikea] Watch it surprise all of us

7:18 PM [alston82] sonny1 I guess we will all find out when it happens the rate that is.

7:18 PM [asiegel674] It was just reinstated to the prewar rate, sorry that is a fact, people dumped it when Saddam invaded, but it was not a revaluation

7:18 PM [snickers77] no they dont .... we just need to let them set their price .. i think that has been some of this hold up ... not agreeing on the RV amt ..

7:19 PM [sonny1] im just telling you all what im hearing, i get alot of b.s, but this one i kinda believe

7:19 PM [mikea] I just hope it happens in December of THIS year

7:19 PM [davhina] respect to everyone's opinion, we dont know until it happens

7:19 PM [asiegel674] davhina agreed

7:19 PM [average joe] sonny1 hope so

7:19 PM [charlie911] sonny1 thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

7:19 PM [cook100] sonny1 hannk you for the info

7:19 PM [mikea] sonny1 and you're hearing up to 1.61?

7:19 PM [PHS42] sonny1 Any chance we will see something when cbi opens in the morning?

7:19 PM [davhina] sonny1 we appreciate you coming here and sharing for sure, thank you

7:20 PM [deenar] I bought into this investment thinking .10 two years ago. Anything more is gravy.

7:20 PM [sonny1] asiegel674 true, they revalued it to prewar. You are RIGHT..... Dude its the same THING.......SORRY

7:20 PM [sonny1] mikea .84-1.61

7:20 PM [mikea] sonny1 asiegel674 he's a dude? I thought he was a chick!

7:20 PM [asiegel674] sonny1 whatever you say, you are the guru

7:20 PM [sonny1] sorry, mrs,mr

7:21 PM [cowboy dinar] so its ri

7:21 PM [sonny1] asiegel674 im not a guru, and i dont want to argue over it, its kinda pointless

7:21 PM [sonny1] it cant be an ri

7:22 PM [deenar] If I get around a dollar, I will shart twice and die.

7:22 PM [audrey williams] sonny1 can you repost what you have said plz

7:22 PM [average joe] sonny1 thank you anyway

7:22 PM [mlay901] hey sonny1

7:22 PM [cowboy dinar] sonny1 sorry just got here

7:22 PM [mikea] sonny1 what are you hearing about when it will pop?

7:22 PM [PHS42] sonny1 Any chance we might see something when cbi opens?

7:22 PM [asiegel674] sonny1 not arguing, its a disucssion, if Kuwait is a revalue, can you explain to me what a RI is then?

7:23 PM [sonny1] asiegel674 ri is when something is put on probation, or has restrictions againt, then when its released, its reinstated

7:23 PM [sonny1] i didnt say tomm

7:23 PM [sonny1] i didnt say tomm

7:24 PM [sonny1] i didnt say tomm

7:24 PM [sonny1] i didnt say tomm

7:24 PM [asiegel674] sonny1 and isnt that what happened in Kuwait? they put it on a freeze because Saddam took the plates used for making Dinars back to Baghdad?

7:24 PM [ladymagician] sonny1

7:24 PM [Jim Bob] sonny said tomm

7:24 PM [mikea] sonny1 what time frame are you hearing for it to pop?

Saddam took the plates used for making Dinars back to Baghdad?

7:24 PM [sonny1] im hearing that there is a very good chance that cbi releases the rate this week

7:24 PM [deenar] sonny1 So RV tomorrow? jk

7:24 PM [mlay901] sonny1 glad to hear it...

7:24 PM [audrey williams] sonny1 ty for reposting

7:24 PM [LazySusan] sonny1 question, if the cbi releases the rate, do you think that also signals we can cash in?

7:24 PM [sonny1] asiegel674 and they were in a war, when you get invaded your dollar drops

7:24 PM [average joe] sonny1 hope so

7:25 PM [DDF] sonny1 sonny1 this week will be great

week will be great

7:25 PM [snickers77] why would it not reinstate to pre war value?

7:25 PM [sonny1] listen im just telling you all what i got, i hope im right, but as always take it for what its worth

7:25 PM [machcobra] sonny1 just curious, where do you plan on cashing in at?????

7:26 PM [digital11] sonny1 so you feel pretty good about it being legit?

7:26 PM [GDinar] can u recap sonny1

7:26 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 because the current dinar wasnt 3.00, unless you have saddam money (which you dont) there is no way for a ri

7:26 PM [sonny1] digital11 I DO

7:26 PM [sportsgirl] sonny1 Who are you hearing that the CBI may release rate this week...

7:26 PM [alston82] sonny1 that I do take it for what it is worth but thanks for the info

7:26 PM [Jim Bob] ty for letting us in on what ya got sonny1

7:26 PM [mlay901] I just got back in here...is someone on point with Sonny1 's chat to repost in here or in forum??

7:27 PM [sonny1] saddam's money wasnt tradeable the 3.22 rate saddam had was made up by saddam, it wasnt worth 1 penny anyplace else, so it fresh, it cant ri

7:27 PM [snickers77] sonny1 -just cause the currency is new doesnt mean it cant be valued at pre war amounts ... jmo ... only diff is it doesnt have saddams face on it

7:27 PM [alston82] sonny1 I am hearing not until everything is in place from my source

7:28 PM [snickers77] guess we will see ... who really knows

7:28 PM [sonny1] Snickers77 bud, it was never never never worth anything, so you cant ri zero, im not trying to be rude but its a fact

7:28 PM [bubbie] because the 3.22 was not real!!!!

7:28 PM [snickers77] @ bud ...

7:28 PM [average joe] Snickers77 ty

7:28 PM [DDF] sonny1 so saddam money was not worth $3.22 to our dollar

7:28 PM [deenar] GJM Hey, we are very close no matter what your definition of close is.

7:28 PM [MOOLAMAN] sonny1 is right saddam could have put any numbert on his currency that he wanted

7:28 PM [snickers77] ok sonny ...

7:28 PM [sonny1] alston82 so they can pass the budget and not rv, it makes no sense

7:29 PM [sonny1] ddf no, it was worth zero, you all should stop listening to tk.

7:29 PM [snickers77] i know i know .. gotta be sterotypical in here ... pink = female

7:29 PM [average joe] MOOLAMAN that was when oil was 10dollar a barrel

7:29 PM [Jim Bob] I thought tk was admitted...

7:30 PM [sonic38] Retiredofficer that works too

7:30 PM [alston82] sonny1 everyong you all have a good night must get ready for work in the morning

7:30 PM [DDF] sonny1 I NEVER listen to tk

7:30 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] steveh12 you mean committed?

7:30 PM [sonny1] listen i want 3.00 as well, but the chance of them shooting up 3000 times is about 0 percent

7:30 PM [ladymagician] sonny1 stopped listening to TK $5.00 ago

7:30 PM [JBrookes] pleasantvalleySunday pleasantvalleySunday lmbo!!!

7:30 PM [sonny1] ddf i was kidding

7:30 PM [deenar] sonny1 What? I thought tk had "high up" connections.

7:31 PM [mlay901] sonny1 so you don't think there is any validity to IQD coming in close to KWD?

7:31 PM [sonny1] bubbie maybe before, but that was in the late 70's early 80's

7:31 PM [Francie26] I've read that the IMF is coming down hard to make them revalue the dinar. The IMF is helping keep Ireland and Portugal solvent, or at least afloat, and with Spain and Italy, plus other Euro nations going in the tank, the IMF wants a strong dinar to help them support those failing nations in Europe. Does that make sense? To me

7:32 PM [katscountry] good evening sonny1 hope you doing good

7:32 PM [risk] sonny 0.86 at a minimum in your opinion

7:32 PM [audrey williams] Dinarkicker

7:32 PM [stnkng1] this year sonny1

7:32 PM [trackeer] sonny1, how's it looking for rv this week ?

7:33 PM [deenar] We will be lucky if IQD RV comes out at anywhere near a dollar. I'm not saying it can't come out higher but lucky if around a buck.

7:33 PM [Dinarkicker] Jim Bob

7:33 PM [sonny1] didnt mean to ruffle any feathers, be good all, we are all in this together, i dont want to cause any problems, but you need to look at FACTS............... Be safe

to look at FACTS............... Be safe

7:33 PM [bubbie] sonny1 ty!!

7:33 PM [snickers77] no feathers ruffled ....

7:33 PM [JBrookes] sonny1 Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

Wow, sometimes I feel bad for Sunny1 when he talks people don't listen and hear what they want . It's has to be hard dealing with a lot of dense people. Sunny1, thanks for the post and sorry for all the BS you have to put up with when you post stuff. You guys got to give him a break and maybe he might talk more.

• Upvote 12

How many times over the last year have people been saying it's going to RV this week???? 52 times.....and you all still believe it???....AMAZING!!!!! This is a sharp group of folks.

Just 47 .. we still have 5 to go ... there's still a chance. ;) And .. You are still here too, so you must be one of us :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sonny's source believes the 2011 budget will be approved this week and also believes the rate will be included in the budget. So once approved, CBI will officially announce the rate. Makes perfect sense. Sonny said the contact has credibility and has been correct in the past. Sonny has never been one to give dates as I recall. When asked whether he thought the informationwas legit, he said "I DO". I'm giving this prediction a good chance of actually occurring.

• Upvote 3

Sonny's source believes the 2011 budget will be approved this week and also believes the rate will be included in the budget. So once approved, CBI will officially announce the rate. Makes perfect sense. Sonny said the contact has credibility and has been correct in the past. Sonny has never been one to give dates as I recall. When asked whether he thought the informationwas legit, he said "I DO". I'm giving this prediction a good chance of actually occurring.

Actually he has but he has manned up to it when he was wrong which is more than many do. That's why he carefully worded this piece of intel like he did IMO. I believe sonny1 actually has real contacts in that region unlike many who claim that they do. I'll be watching this week to see if this is accurate.

• Upvote 7

Actually he has but he has manned up to it when he was wrong which is more than many do. That's why he carefully worded this piece of intel like he did IMO. I believe sonny1 actually has real contacts in that region unlike many who claim that they do. I'll be watching this week to see if this is accurate.

Your right, he had a late july date that he stuck to, and IIRC, the next day he made a thread saying he was wrong. Thats someone I can respect.

• Upvote 1

How many times over the last year have people been saying it's going to RV this week???? 52 times.....and you all still believe it???....AMAZING!!!!! This is a sharp group of folks.

If you think you know something... please share. If not, please leave the site.

Edited by dinarlady
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Everyone is so excited for this to happen that they become vulnerable to what TRUTH might be. It is unfortunate that some like playing with other peoples emotions the way they do. It is imperitave that people choose to operate in their day to day life not expecting to make financial decisions based on this RV. It will eventually happen! However, DO NOT allow yourself to be sucked in to all of the hype. People are already spending before they have any idea of what they have. Whenever the Dinar does revalue they will not be able to rejoice and give thanks because if it does not come out at a rate they believed it should have, then they will already be broke again. You CAN NOT forget that this is a BLESSING even if it comes out at a dime. Change your heart and your thinking! Do not follow those who continually feed you bull, they are going to let you down. IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS AND I GUARANTEE NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by robnhood
  • Upvote 2

Good post and recollection. Point is, he does not routinely make predictions and stands firm when he does due to belief in his contacts and their veracity. Rich, I'll be watching with you and look forward to Sonny hitting the nail on the head this week!

• Upvote 1

Good post and recollection. Point is, he does not routinely make predictions and stands firm when he does due to belief in his contacts and their veracity. Rich, I'll be watching with you and look forward to Sonny hitting the nail on the head this week!

Great points, and I join both of you!

Thanks, Sonny1 for sharing the news.

- Barboza

Sonny1, would you expand on your comments about being in the $2.00 camp?

[sonny1] but this thing should be wrapped up in the next 3 weeks

[RVDinar4MyFamily] Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

[sonny] get er done

[sonny1] they will have a gov in the coming week, and it will rv with-in 4 days of this event

[puffsplus] sonny1 love when your change of mind goes in our favor

[bOBBY ROMERO] u giving me goosebumps sonny1

[umbrellajenn] sonny1 why the change?

[quadraph0nic] gm sonny

[sparkyNTexas] sonny1 M usic to my ears!!!

[RVDinar4MyFamily] sonny1 sorry, not trying to spoil your chat comments

[sonny] we are rich dinar family

[CarrieAnn] sonny1 May we ask why you say that? Not doubting...just curious. You were so down and against it the other day that it must be a fairly big event that changed your mind.

[sonny1] and i know i have never been in the $3.00 camp

[vega] sonny1 what makes you say that now?

[charlie911] sonny1 from your lips

[quadraph0nic] sonny really? its here?

[bubbie] Sonny not yet!

[sonny1] and i still dont think it will be that high, but i am now in the $2.00 camp

[angelsunaware] sonny1 keep talking....

[vega] sonny1 we will take that number!

[chas32] just got here - sonny1 did you give a timeline?

[sonny] I got a call today

[jimbobcookie] sonny1 i like the change to ur tone, what made u change?

[sonny1] i have had one of the best info and fact days ever with this investment

http://zzz.forum-motion.com/sonny1-f31/sonny1-chat-10-23-1130pm-t13722.htm#axzz16gpFFqWU

Read more: http://zzz.forum-motion.com/sonny1-f31/sonny1-chat-10-23-1130pm-t13722.htm#ixzz16gpsqMeY

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 1