Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Right Time for this!! Post RV to do list!!!

matthewd

Vern Thanks that was very good and especially your kudos to your wise friend...amen to that

For me I live in a rural community and yes if I suddenly went lavish everyone here would be buzzing, but I have kept this quiet for the most part, a few friends know who I told about dinar awhile back and they thought I was on some scam. When it RV's I will pay off my house and debts and quit work but then I am close enough to retirement age that it isn't too suspicious. I will do some much needed repairs on the house, but truthfully I don't expect it will cause any great commotion because everyone will think I just refinanced to do it :) so I can sell it and move closer to family. I am looking at a couple properties that I really like and figure I can move when I am sure I have found right onet but those are not lavish, nor would moving there create any big red flag to anyone I know, so basically my life would be much the same...oh maybe a new pickup but I still really like my 10 year old paid for one so may not LOL And as far as giving, there are a lot of people I would very much like to help out but it will have to be done so they won't know who did it :) AM hoping their Christmas will be wonderful because of an RV!!!!! I'm not going to let this blessing create a life of living in fear...but then I have spent the last 13 years doing a job that is considered very dangerous and going into places that I've been told I could be murdered or robbed or worse, and I don't let that cause fear in my life either...sitting here listening to the thunder roll though I am a little fearful of tornados...LOL!!!!!!

Unless you have already told a lot of folks, keep your mouth shut and don't do a lot of lavish spending. No one will know whether or not your house is paid for or any of the other things for that matter that most folks are up the kazu in debt for. Ya can't take it with you, but you can send it on ahead ... GIVE quietly to others, anonymously when possible! B)

• Upvote 1

Overall I am grateful for the post. I am concerned that the approach is more fear based than necessary. It sounds like you'll be creating a self-made prison life. I wish for you the faith to know that you are always accompanied by God's protection.

We forget how what we resist persists. If we create this fortress around our lives then we can be sure the universe will deliver the need to exploit it.

I trust that I am safe and the world is a loving place. Bless you all. Go RV!!

Thanks you for finding this for me. J.P.

That's what this is for right , helping each other!!! Tried to PM you with it but it didn't work! Opened myself up to the bashers , that's OK though. Gives us a chance to see who the umbrella drink crowd is!!

Unlike some of you , I've got something to cheer about!! GO FALCONS !!!!!!

So your saying I shouldn't get a new license plate that says RV Money lol :D

Good tips some are wacko but stick with conservative investments maybe put aside 10% into something with a little more risk but I would stay away from Gold thats the next bubble.

Overall I am grateful for the post. I am concerned that the approach is more fear based than necessary. It sounds like you'll be creating a self-made prison life. I wish for you the faith to know that you are always accompanied by God's protection.

We forget how what we resist persists. If we create this fortress around our lives then we can be sure the universe will deliver the need to exploit it.

OK? Thanks for the concern , I think? This post is not fear based at all!!! I think there is a lot of good info in it ! I don't know why people think changing your Phone #'s and e-mail is a big deal! Give your new #'s & e-mail to those you want to have it!! I am a christian so I would appreciate you not getting super spiritual with me , I prefer to be a good steward with the blessing that is coming. Taking precautions is not fear based , it's SMART! I will NOT be living in a self made prison , don't even know what else to say on that ? As far as God's protection.... If your at a busy intersection are you going to wait until the sign says walk to cross the street or are you gonna dodge traffic ? Your protected by God right , just run , that bus really isn't that close !! WRONG answer right!! We have been given free will , when you see danger coming you have the choice to face it or avoid it!! IF danger cannot be avoided , I think it is wise to be prepared to face such danger! Whatever it may be !! As for your statement "We forget how what we resist persists" , STOP RV, NO DON"T!!!!!!

I know we all want to stay the course and not let this "Change" us...

I think one really important take away from this thread is that there are inevitable changes that will occur whether you like it, accept it or understand it or not.

Lets look at some examples:

The IRS/Government:

In most of our cases, the IRS has little interest in us, we work, we pay our taxes and there isn't much more for them to go after....you can bet that if you are worth a few million dollars you will suddenly show up on the "Watch list" at a minimum, many will get to experience IRS audits. Be prepared, play by the rules and recognize this is a very likely change in your new situation.

Banks:

When you walk into any of your banks where you have savings/checking the bank managers will know you and you will be treated differently than average customers. Personal Bankers are very common is you are wealthy and you will get special attention. Don't think regular customers won't notice or recognize that this is happening...then if you walk out and get into your new vehicle, you have just been Identified.

Job Situation:

I have read where many intend on retiring upon RV. If you are not of retirement age, you have to ask yourself the question, what will your colleagues and management think about you leaving suddenly? Will you tell them why you are quiting? What will everyone say about you leaving? Do you plan to stay in touch? What will you tell them when they ask you why you left? Food for Thought.

Investing and Future Financial Endeavors:

If you plan to invest (very likely) you will be asked about your financial situation. At a minimum, those you will be investing with will now know your situation. Will they tell anyone else about you? This is an area of high risk for many reasons.

I could go on but I hope you understand the point....saying nothing will change doesn't mean it will be true.

Go RV....

• Upvote 1

I think one really important take away from this thread is that there are inevitable changes that will occur whether you like it, accept it or understand it or not.

The IRS/Government:

In most of our cases, the IRS has little interest in us, we work, we pay our taxes and there isn't much more for them to go after....you can bet that if you are worth a few million dollars you will suddenly show up on the "Watch list" at a minimum, many will get to experience IRS audits. Be prepared, play by the rules and recognize this is a very likely change in your new situation.

Banks:

When you walk into any of your banks where you have savings/checking the bank managers will know you and you will be treated differently than average customers. Personal Bankers are very common is you are wealthy and you will get special attention. Don't think regular customers won't notice or recognize that this is happening...then if you walk out and get into your new vehicle, you have just been Identified.

Job Situation:

I have read where many intend on retiring upon RV. If you are not of retirement age, you have to ask yourself the question, what will your colleagues and management think about you leaving suddenly? Will you tell them why you are quiting? What will everyone say about you leaving? Do you plan to stay in touch? What will you tell them when they ask you why you left? Food for Thought.

If you plan to invest (very likely) you will be asked about your financial situation. At a minimum, those you will be investing with will now know your situation. Will they tell anyone else about you? This is an area of high risk for many reasons.

I could go on but I hope you understand the point....saying nothing will change doesn't mean it will be true.

Go RV....

Very well said ! Thanks for posting !!! Bottom line people , BE PREPARED !!! Have a plan! Execute the plan , things WILL change , just don't forget who you are !

The IRS/Government:

Banks:

Job Situation:

Go RV....

I agree. But the Investing part couldn't be more true. Those people are soooooo nosy. You take an account to them and they start digging for more, like you may be holding out or something. I started doing my own investing several years back. I get much better results than they did but if I had more to play with I wonder how they would do. And how to handle them.

I like your post. It is true that we draw things to us. I usually don't carry a gun because, i have found, the need for one increases when I do have one on me. Funny how that works out. Take care

• Upvote 1

I have dealt with a lot of people who have money. Most are unassuming and you would never know how much they have. For instance, one old guy with a normal house that he and his wife live in are located in a small town. They may go visit their kids once in a while or go to the cafe for breakfast and sit and drink coffee with the same crowd they always see there. When this gentleman offered to pay for his pastor to go on a trip, the pastor was worried about whether or not he could afford it. Here is a hint. I helped this guy get about $13 million in life insurance at one point. However, he bickered with me about spending $2600 to fix his estate planning.

The wife of one prior client who sold his company for around $18 million still clips coupons. They don't have reflective film on their windows.

You can not have much and have everyone think you have a lot, or you can have a lot and be careful that people don't know it.

I like security though. Heck - my neighbor has a camera recording our cul-de-sac on time delay recording and he is a retired postal worker. You don't have to be rich to want to be secure.

Now, on a more serious note; there are over 16,000,000 lawsuits filed in the US every year. That is more than one lawsuit filed every 2 seconds. Those with deep pockets get sued more often than those who have nothing. Look into some asset protection while you are investing.

Best of Blessings,

Mark

If you go through this list and do what it says then for sure everyone will notice a change in your life style.

That will through up red flags all over the place. Just keep your life style about the same and keep your mouth shout about what has happened.

You can make you donations and set up trust fund where needed (me it's my grandkids) but be wise to whom you announce your new wealth to..

My thoughts only

I'm looking for Dec. 1 at 3.22

not sure about your date, but 3.22 is the rate that's been stuck in my craw. It's a little lower than the KWD, and high enough that there wont be a run on the currency. It's a rate that would keep parity with Kuwait and some of their other oil rich neighbors. Of course there's nothing scientific about it, it's just a gut feeling. If it happened on December 1st, I'd be dancing a major jig, but I don't have any gut feeling about the date.

Edited by cranster

Do you really produce movies, 'MovieMaker"? If so I hope you have set aside money for a great documentary.

Yes, now producing a feature film for movie theater with. . . believe it or not NO MONEY! I have been working on it for 7 years and now have my awsome students & their families involved in producing it with me. With a back ground in the industry and being an educator, I felt this was the best way to truly give them the experience, reality of what it takes to complete a task, organization, team effort etc.... It is amazing how God has been using me! They will be part of something huge and feel a sence of accomplishment! What a self esteem builder!

These kids need the LIFE SKILLS & CAREER MOTIVATION this project delivers. The message in the film is

far beyond words. I am trying to raise the money through Face Book friends and community announcements etc... so praying of course for RV so our Youth can complete their film. We have come a long way with no funds, just a few people pitching in for the kids but when it is time to Film we must wait for the funds for equipment.

God will make it happen with or without a RV! Cuz that's how my God Rolls! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Don't know where this originated but it's great info!!!

1.. Change your number, make sure the new number is unlisted. If you don't, every Tom **** and Harry will be knocking down your door when they find out about your new circumstances.

2.. Contact an attorney that specializes in taxes and trust accounts.

3.. Set up your family trust(s).

4.. Contact your bank(s) and set up POD accounts.

5.. Do not deal with banks that have derivatives and hedge funds.

6.. Set up CDARS accounts.

7.. Pay off ALL debt.

8.. Fix everything that needs repair.

9.. Upgrade your personal, home, auto and umbrella insurance.

10.. (Consider ransom insurance too!)

11.. Set aside enough liquid funds for you to survive for 2-3 years. This should account for every expense you have on a monthly basis - don't go short!

12.. Invest in precious metals (like gold & silver).

13.. Go to seminars to learn to make money through SMART investments.

14.. PAY YOUR TAXES!

15.. Pick your friends wisely.

16.. Someone will be "watching you" so you'll want to do the following:

1.. Be very low key (non-descript).

2.. Don't flaunt your newly obtained wealth.

3.. Open up a secure Email address.

4.. Get a new cell phone number; cancel the old one.

5.. Get a P.O. Box

6.. Put a security system in your house.

7.. Install high security Medco bolt locks.

8.. Install reflective film on your home windows.

9.. Consider building a safe room.

10.. Get training in self-defense / firearms.

11.. Use PGP (or better) encryption on your computer and Email.

12.. Don't trust anyone . keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

This is the actual site and has more info if you are interested

http://irg-hunt-club.tripod.com/id13.html

I would buy gold and silver and hold it in a safe!! You never know what can happen , if the dollar goes ka-put gold and silver will be your best friend!!

Buy gold or silver as a hedge against world calamity, not as an investment. Hold the physical asset where it is safe and you have unencoumbered access to it. Above all, count your blessings and deal with them wisely. Who knows what the future will bring. GO RV.

I think the safest move anyone can do with their post RV wealth is to diversify the money into several different assets. The dollar will most likely crash sooner than later. The worst thing that could happen is that the RV happens and two weeks later the dollar crashes, hyper inflation hits and your money is worth basically nothing. Call me paranoid (which I know you will) but this is a very real possibility with what's going on right now in this country right now. I think gold is a horrible investment, as do most of you. I have mixed feelings on silver. I feel silver is extremely undervalued, even at what it's currently trading for and I think at some point it will be worth just as much if not more than gold. Historically, in many parts of the world, silver was traded for more than gold. That might not be a bad choice.

Yes, I am planning for a very bad economic crash in the US (I'm one of those) so my two cents may not be of any value to many of you but the first thing I am doing (after paying my tithes and investing 50% of my money into my real estate portfolio) is buying land in a very remote area, stockpiling on supplies and food as well as adding to my artillery "collection". Putting paranoia and craziness aside, I will also be helping family, continuing to trade on the ISX and leaving some of the money liquid. I have no desire to buy a bigger house or nicer car. I am very blessed with what we currently have and wouldn't want to cause anyone to become envious, especially in this economy. I don't think there was anything paranoid or crazy about the original post. You have to protect your friends and family from those looking to extort money from you. It's just life.

Make good choices with your money, invest wisely and if you're smart you'll keep it to yourself. Also, spend some time watching where this economy is heading not just Iraq, it's really going to effect your assets post RV.