Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV and Obama

earjockey

So here is an outline of "my thoughts" regarding a probable revaluation of the dinar (RV) by next week:

Chain of command in RV decision making - Federal Reserve (Fed), Obama, World Trade Organization (WTO), United Nations Security Counsel (UNSC), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), Prime Minister (PM), Minister of Finance (MOF).

The interest of most of these players we know: FED, WTO, UNSC, IMF, CBI, PM.

IMO the only thing holding up the RV at this point is either the appointment of the MOF, Obama or the first real logistic opportunity on Sunday/Monday.

The reason Malilki seems to have became distracted or care-free is because he only has one imperative objective yet to be accomplished the appointment of the MOF, which may also have been completed. Apart from this everyone else in this decision process is through with him. So now we can expect him to take his sweet time, throw a few parties, knock-a-few-down with his buds and enjoy his wealth and position, while he appoints the rest of the GOI minions under him.

The decision makers are basically through with Maliki and he is free to look after his own interests again. Thursday was his coming out party, celebrating the end of his challenges.

This leaves Obama (IMO). So I have to ask myself what would be in his personal best interest regarding the timing of the RV?

An RV 2010 puts huge taxes into the US government's coffers throughout 2011 and adds to the asset side of the US government's balance sheet of next year's budget. An RV 2010 allows the impact of private and public spending from the RV to begin with this holiday season which will provide good financial news to start coming out beginning January through April's 1st Quarter reports followed immediately by an infusion of taxes April through June's IRS filing extension deadlines. Which will in turn provide momentum through the 2nd Quarter into the Summer. This timing would positively impact the 2011 real estate market's Spring and Summer's strong transactional season, which would also carry a positive financial impact through the next favorable stock trading season in the Fall 2011. The economy could see a synergy of positive economic developments leading into 2012 election cycle.

An RV in 2011 puts the vast majority of the taxes generate by the RV into the US government coffers in 2012. It would also move much of the muted positive financial budgetary impact into 2012 and move the unfavorable stock trading period of May through September 2011 with minimal reportable benefit into the end of the 1st Quarter 2012.

With election campaigns for the 2012 election starting the beginning of next year Obama would have to willing to start taking a beating for the first half of the next two years and only start to recover in 2012, with unemployment a lagging indicator, this could be a disastrous move waiting until to 2012 for the full impact of their ace-in-the-hole (RV) to reveal itself within the economy in a helpful way.

So the longer they wait the less of a positive political impact this RV will have. I fully believe this RV was planned to have been in full swing by Thanksgiving and Maliki's stalling messed it up. By the way the IMF is fully capable of employing gangster tactics against those that mess with their money. Maliki got an offer he could not refuse by people that deal everyday with dictators, murderers and thieves with government titles behind their name.

I am believing that there really are no hold ups at this point from the intel that has been shared. We just need to be patient and trust Obama's interest in the RV are as self-serving as Maliki's in avoiding the gallows (IMO)<_<

• Upvote 15

Can someone actually explain why Obama has any connection to pulling the trigger for the RV. I knoiw Pres. Bush iniated " The Plan " but how is Obama fitting in the picture. Does he have that much say in their politics? Just curious....

Anyone who has the authority to move 100k troops in and out of your country has the authority to tell you anything. You might want to look up a picture of the US Embassy in Baghdad the building is over 100 square acres and is larger than the US Embassy in China or the US State Department Building in Washington D.C. Don't fool yourself we are there for keeps and we will ultimately dictate the terms. Whatever power the GOI seems to have is exercised within our sovereignty.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sorry if I am being a bit rash but what in heavens name does the Iraq GOI & RV have absolutely anything to do with Obama, Your tax laws, USA budget & so on.

Iraq doesn’t give to diddly squats what the USA wants its all about Iraq

The thing is the USA placed the puppet on the string in government the first time, slung Allawi out then stuck puppet number 2 in BIG OLD SADDAMS GHOST MALIKI.

What is most concerning is the Iraqi citizens voted for the now second candidate but never got the chance to form because the USA government mucked about by writing the Iraqi constitution that the clever politicions in Iraq made you look like incompetent bulkheads.

I just wish just once in my life someone would tell you Yankee doddle dandy load mouths to go jog on, nobody cares about you & just for once see you are no longer the big player you think you are.

After all look at the complete tosser you all put in charge of your well being

Happy thanksgiving

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

So here is an outline of "my thoughts" regarding a probable revaluation of the dinar (RV) by next week:

Chain of command in RV decision making - Federal Reserve (Fed), Obama, World Trade Organization (WTO), United Nations Security Counsel (UNSC), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), Prime Minister (PM), Minister of Finance (MOF).

The interest of most of these players we know: FED, WTO, UNSC, IMF, CBI, PM.

IMO the only thing holding up the RV at this point is either the appointment of the MOF, Obama or the first real logistic opportunity on Sunday/Monday.

The reason Malilki seems to have became distracted or care-free is because he only has one imperative objective yet to be accomplished the appointment of the MOF, which may also have been completed. Apart from this everyone else in this decision process is through with him. So now we can expect him to take his sweet time, throw a few parties, knock-a-few-down with his buds and enjoy his wealth and position, while he appoints the rest of the GOI minions under him.

The decision makers are basically through with Maliki and he is free to look after his own interests again. Thursday was his coming out party, celebrating the end of his challenges.

This leaves Obama (IMO). So I have to ask myself what would be in his personal best interest regarding the timing of the RV?

An RV 2010 puts huge taxes into the US government's coffers throughout 2011 and adds to the asset side of the US government's balance sheet of next year's budget. An RV 2010 allows the impact of private and public spending from the RV to begin with this holiday season which will provide good financial news to start coming out beginning January through April's 1st Quarter reports followed immediately by an infusion of taxes April through June's IRS filing extension deadlines. Which will in turn provide momentum through the 2nd Quarter into the Summer. This timing would positively impact the 2011 real estate market's Spring and Summer's strong transactional season, which would also carry a positive financial impact through the next favorable stock trading season in the Fall 2011. The economy could see a synergy of positive economic developments leading into 2012 election cycle.

An RV in 2011 puts the vast majority of the taxes generate by the RV into the US government coffers in 2012. It would also move much of the muted positive financial budgetary impact into 2012 and move the unfavorable stock trading period of May through September 2011 with minimal reportable benefit into the end of the 1st Quarter 2012.

With election campaigns for the 2012 election starting the beginning of next year Obama would have to willing to start taking a beating for the first half of the next two years and only start to recover in 2012, with unemployment a lagging indicator, this could be a disastrous move waiting until to 2012 for the full impact of their ace-in-the-hole (RV) to reveal itself within the economy in a helpful way.

So the longer they wait the less of a positive political impact this RV will have. I fully believe this RV was planned to have been in full swing by Thanksgiving and Maliki's stalling messed it up. By the way the IMF is fully capable of employing gangster tactics against those that mess with their money. Maliki got an offer he could not refuse by people that deal everyday with dictators, murderers and thieves with government titles behind their name.

I am believing that there really are no hold ups at this point from the intel that has been shared. We just need to be patient and trust Obama's interest in the RV are as self-serving as Maliki's in avoiding the gallows (IMO)<_<

You otta be a movie writer.Man what a bazzar imagination.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry if I am being a bit rash but what in heavens name does the Iraq GOI & RV have absolutely anything to do with Obama, Your tax laws, USA budget & so on.

Iraq doesn’t give to diddly squats what the USA wants its all about Iraq

The thing is the USA placed the puppet on the string in government the first time, slung Allawi out then stuck puppet number 2 in BIG OLD SADDAMS GHOST MALIKI.

What is most concerning is the Iraqi citizens voted for the now second candidate but never got the chance to form because the USA government mucked about by writing the Iraqi constitution that the clever politicions in Iraq made you look like incompetent bulkheads.

I just wish just once in my life someone would tell you Yankee doddle dandy load mouths to go jog on, nobody cares about you & just for once see you are no longer the big player you think you are.

After all look at the complete tosser you all put in charge of your well being

Happy thanksgiving

Really? Our presidential politics have nothing to do with Iraq? I am not advocating the reality I am just surmising. I definitively am not taunting Obama's acumen or skill in managing the turn over of governance to the Iraqi politicians. I suspect your unbalanced response is because you know that it is all about Iraq's strategic position in the Middle-East and its natural resources (oil) and that the financial powers that rule the world use American military strength to execute their will, for good or bad. The Iraq people owe the United States military their thanks, American taxpayer a payday and G-D their gratitude. Live with it. Please don't blaspheme our Thanksgiving holiday with an insincere blessing. If you do it again I am going to tell your sovereign the Queen she needs to get her subjects back in line they are acting like twits again.

• Upvote 4

You otta be a movie writer.Man what a bazzar imagination.

Semper Fi !!!

If you think this is just an imaginative mind then the complexity of managing a significant RV and not being broke inside a year, is going tot be a challenge to you. The scenarios listed above surrounding Iraq are closer to reality than not and surely far more complex than the highlights I offered. What exactly do you find implausible I'm very interested in what seemed so imaginative to you. Do you even know enough to understand what I said. What did I mean my favorable and unfavorable trading season, let start with that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with earjocky a great deal.An awful lot of visits from a vice president ,secretary of state,former Presidentsof the USA to the middle east along with other US polititions. Hard to beleive the US. isn't pulling more than one string.And to ZANtack I have this to say: the British have been tossed out of every country they ever started or have been involved with.So are you saying we are following your example well [bIrds of the same feather]or are you angry because we didn't let you guys screw it up better. :lol: oh that's right your our allies and had troops there for more than a couple of years.I guess you do get to take some credit right along side the tosser's we elected . :lol: No defense of Obama most of America regret's that choice and they showed it in the changes made in the house of represenitives. :D So there :lol:

• Upvote 3

I know most of the people on this site wish the worst for Obama....and that is ok that is your right...but GW put Maliki in power to start with and he has done absolutely nothing for the people of Iraq.....so whether you hate Obama or not it is in our best interest to put pressure on Maliki to get something done this time around.......maybe it was GW instead of Obama that worked with the Kurds that got this new government moving in some direction.......at this point I don't care, heck bring back GW(and his brain **** Cheney) if they can get this done.....but he best bring plenty of shoe guard..

• Upvote 1

The Rothchilds and The President of the US have nothing to do with the RV. Thats my opinion and those who think otherwise, it's just your opinion. To get an RV the Iraqi government has to peg their currency to the US dollar, the Euro, or a basket of currencies like China is claiming to do. At that point it's really just whatever the Iraqis want to do that the IMF will allow. Otherwise they allow it to float as the GBP and the Euro and the Dollar do. For that to happen it just has to be freely traded on the Forex market. That would not create an RV and would not result in large gains.

• Upvote 2

Ignorance excused. Being President does not guarantee knowing all.....far too many examples to list......

Yeah, let's all just lay-off poor Obama. I mean, destroying a country is hard work and he's only got time for the U.S. at this point. He'll just have to trust Maliki to take care of Iraq for him. So little time, so much to dismantle.......like freedoms. GO RV.

• Upvote 2