Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please Don't Feed the Trolls

Maynard57

Very well said Maynard, it just makes me so sad to see the nastiness coming through here. It makes sweet people frightened to post, juts a bully mentality, by people who haven't got even two brain cells conjoined. What a shame. :(

I will not post here anymore it is as you say a cesspool..

• Upvote 3

Excellent post Maynard!! No one comes here to be exposed to all this bickering! We all have a common interest, and should respect that and just let the rest go!! If we all just ignore the nasties, maybe they will go away! Lets just be excited about the ride ......... Go RV!

Not really disagreeing with you but without the sarcasm and criticism, the newbies would believe everything they read.

The wise should share with the unwise.

I don't think anyone would suggest that there be no discussion and/or presenting different point of view. That is the whole point of a forum. It CAN be done without negativity and insults though! Just basic good manners!

Very well said Maynard, it just makes me so sad to see the nastiness coming through here. It makes sweet people frightened to post, juts a bully mentality, by people who haven't got even two brain cells conjoined. What a shame. :(

I will not post here anymore it is as you say a cesspool..

Oh, don't you dare disappear, sweatheart! You are a huge asset to this community. If all the folks that truly want to talk dinar go away, what's left? This is still the best dinar site on the net. :)

Maynard

I agree and respect your post maynard, but there is other issues going on also on here. Alot of people was pissed when some people got Banned and they provided some very good intel as you well know. I know there is 2 sides to the coin but you do not keep running off the people that donate there own time to educate us and let us in on what they know. I belong to a group of people that is on this site, about 40 of us and we all are VIP, someone has to understand and alot of people has noticed the person i am talking about acting weird of late. Anyway just wanted to put my 2 cents in on that matter, who knows i will get banned also but one thing i was emailed there new website they started up this morning. IMO they might take more with them and who will we have left, the one that predicts a 8 buck RV, sorry if i step on toes but thats the way i feel and our group feels. I just had tp speak my say because i am a no non sense guy myself and when wrong is wrong, its wrong or work it out. B)

• Upvote 3

I don't think anyone would suggest that there be no discussion and/or presenting different point of view. That is the whole point of a forum. It CAN be done without negativity and insults though! Just basic good manners!

One of the reasons we went to Iraq in the first place was because some people don't understand diplomacy.

There are times you have to use force..but I do agree that it can get a lil nasty.

I agree and respect your post maynard, but there is other issues going on also on here. Alot of people was pissed when some people got Banned and they provided some very good intel as you well know. I know there is 2 sides to the coin but you do not keep running off the people that donate there own time to educate us and let us in on what they know. I belong to a group of people that is on this site, about 40 of us and we all are VIP, someone has to understand and alot of people has noticed the person i am talking about acting weird of late. Anyway just wanted to put my 2 cents in on that matter, who knows i will get banned also but one thing i was emailed there new website they started up this morning. IMO they might take more with them and who will we have left, the one that predicts a 8 buck RV, sorry if i step on toes but thats the way i feel and our group feels. I just had tp speak my say because i am a no non sense guy myself and when wrong is wrong, its wrong or work it out. B)

There is more to it than you know. We don't run off good people for any reason. what you dont get to see is their hidden agenda. Using DV as a starting point to start their own sites. Soliciting member's e mails to get them to leave DV and follow them. The GET team is a good example.

That being said, good post Maynard. You are correct about it being a little crazy here lately, and the number of bad posts increasing in number. We are doing our best to keep the site pleasant for everyone here, like yourself, that is serious about this investment, and is simply looking to share or gather info regarding the Dinar.

Thank you to all that contribute to this site.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is more to it than you know. We don't run off good people for any reason. what you dont get to see is their hidden agenda. Using DV as a starting point to start their own sites. Soliciting member's e mails to get them to leave DV and follow them. The GET team is a good example.

That being said, good post Maynard. You are correct about it being a little crazy here lately, and the number of bad posts increasing in number. We are doing our best to keep the site pleasant for everyone here, like yourself, that is serious about this investment, and is simply looking to share or gather info regarding the Dinar.

Davhina, if people actually knew the whole story behind most of the people who leave here and start their own sites, those people would have quite the ghost town. A shame really.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Maynard. I agree wholeheartedly. I've pulled waaayyyy back from this forum simply because there is so much nastiness. I don't need the stress. I do understand that so many people can't handle this speculation and feel tremendous emotional upheaval due to it. But many people tend to take it out on others here on this site.

I for one, don't need it. I have mainly been just looking at the news as a guest and forgoing all the rumors and other stuff simply because I just don't care for all the meanness. It's sad. I hope everyone will just take a step back and realize that NO ONE ON THIS SITE HAS THE ANSWERS! We're all in the same boat and doing the best we can.

Keep heart, my friends. I keep telling my family that I have no doubt that dinar will revalue, but when and for what still remains total speculation. There is simply no sense is getting all bent out of shape over this. Life is too short. All my best. I'm here every day, but will remain in the background simply because it gets too dangerous! Sorry, but I just don't feel like feeding myself to sharks.

• Upvote 1

Have to agree with you Maynard. If we simply ignore the problem it will eventually go away. You may not agree with someone but there's a respectful way of replying. I hope that we can all conduct ourselves in a civilized manner. Thank you Maynard for your thoughts. God Bless Semper Fi

Davhina, I wasm't aware that Steve and zzzzzzzzz were run off. I thought they left on their own after the last conflict. But in either case I honestly do NOT think there was an upfront agenda by Steve and zzzzzzzzz. They were perfectly happy here on DinarVets and I feel they started their own forum simply so they could conduct business in the manner they are used to doing as owners of their own companies. I think I would have known in advance if they had planned to start their own forum.

Have to agree with you Maynard. If we simply ignore the problem it will eventually go away. You may not agree with someone but there's a respectful way of replying. I hope that we can all conduct ourselves in a civilized manner. Thank you Maynard for your thoughts. God Bless Semper Fi

Yes, Maynard made a VERY good post. I do hope everyone will continue to support this site and do it in a respectful manner.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

IMO they might take more with them and who will we have left, the one that predicts a 8 buck RV, sorry if i step on toes but thats the way i feel and our group feels. I just had tp speak my say because i am a no non sense guy myself and when wrong is wrong, its wrong or work it out. B)

Yeah, people said the same thing when "TerryK" got the boot, then "gankans" then "Eeyore" then... the list goes on and on. Guess what??? DV is still going strong.

Davhina, I wasm't aware that Steve and zzzzzzzzz were run off. I thought they left on their own after the last conflict. But in either case I honestly do NOT think there was an upfront agenda by Steve and zzzzzzzzz. They were perfectly happy here on DinarVets and I feel they started their own forum simply so they could conduct business in the manner they are used to doing as owners of their own companies. I think I would have known in advance if they had planned to start their own forum.

WRONG!!!! People started getting spam emails from Steve promoting "buying gold" from him. There's always an ulterior motive.

I'm sorry but if the "rv" is as close as "zzzzzzzzz" and "SteveI" say it is, then why do they need to start their own site?? There's no reason, this ride is almost over, according to them.

Good post, Maynard. What has happened on this site has happened in general to the whole USA. People who don't agree with each other politically start name calling and see who can scream the loudest, without agreeing to disagree. The reason we have elections in this country, the reason we are a democracy, is to let EVERYONE have their say. You can disagree without be DISAGREEABLE. Then you having talking heads, on both sides, putting a stick in the hive and stirring it up for ratings. Very sad really. We have to keep our civility, or what's it all for?

• Upvote 1

Great post Maynard!! I have , in the past, let some people get under my skin and have replyed with nastiness. I have since then have tried to let most of the negative BS roll off of my sleave. I have come to realize that there is no need to let myself get worked up over silly nonsence!! There are people who go through life and they are ALWAYS NEGATIVE !! Personally, I pride myself on being better than that. I have run my own business for years and learned a long time ago that , treating people with respect goes alot further and creates a more positive attmosphere and increases productivity. Some people have grown up being picked on and they feel that they have something to prove!! Now these same people who come on here and constantly bash with hatred would NEVER ACT THIS WAY if you were standing in front of them. Here we have total anonimity, so they get their kicks putting other people down like they have experienced their whole life. I will take these negative a#$%holes comments and just realize that they just are mentally unbalanced and can not handle the stress of their investment. People who know me and have worked for me think that I am a quote "nice guy" and a fair boss. I personally pledge to all on here that I will NOT EVER bash anyone on here again no matter how bad they get under my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Positive energy breeds positive results. GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by meatmen4dinar

Grammar Cop, you forgot to mention zzzzzzzzz, that was a day when everybody was in a bad mood. I do not bash anyone on here, i was agreeing with Maynard on his post and added some of what i think to it. I guess what you are saying it is better to sit back and observe than to make a honest statement or people will degrade you to no end. DV is still going strong in that perspective.

How 'bout we just DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. If you react, you give them the negative reinforcement that keeps them going. Just ignore them. Ignore the negativism and withhold whatever rush or rise these people get out of their fighting words. And maybe they'll stop or just go away.

There I said it. I'm done.

Maynard

Thanks Maynard....I agree completely...no purpose in putting up with or responding to the bad manners of others....this is becoming too frequent on this site...lets move forward....God Bless..