Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

tweetybird

Sounds like Dec 1, budget for 2011 out by or before and we RV using the IQD. By what I see this looks very encouraging.

NOW TAKE THIS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH I HAD AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE IN IRAQ

HE TOLD ME THAT IRAQ WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE U S DOLLARS COME NEXT

MONTH OR DEC-1-2010

SO WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

I HAVE NO LINK TO BACK THIS UP BUT HE IS WORKING IN IRAQ AND THAT'S

INFO HE GOT FROM IRAQI UP THERE

• Upvote 1

MONTH OR DEC-1-2010

SO WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

Is this person you got the email from an Iraqi citizen, in the military or a US contractor? Not asking name, just more specific on what type of individual sent the email....and thanks for posting this information!

Sorry, after I posted this I realized you said they were a worker....I should have read it better!!! :)

Edited by Nicovetter71

Baghdad (NINA) –The President, Jalal Talabani, tasked Nouri al-Maliki officially with forming the new government on Thursday.

MP Hasan al-Sinied of the State of Law’s Coalition stated in a press statement “The President tasked the candidate of the National Coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, with the new government formation with the attendance of the leaders and the representatives of the political blocs.”

It is worth mentioning that Talabani was nominated as the President on 11th of November. /End/

MONTH OR DEC-1-2010

SO WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

not saying that you didnt get this email but can you block out the names n the email and post it? that would be even better to see it like that or better yet take a screen shot of yor computer ;) thanks in advance

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

not saying that you didnt get this email but can you block out the names n the email and post it? that would be even better to see it like that or better yet take a screen shot of yor computer ;) thanks in advance

:lol: that is what you are saying! You don't believe him so you want to see for yourself. j/k

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Something is definitely up most of the Hodgie based businesses are leaving the base in December. The place is like a Ghost Town its fine by me I never did business with the little @hits anyways.

Madman Out

our market place seems to be growing..

but thats ok, i trade USD for IQD there.. so for now.. they can grow..

• Upvote 1

All these so-called "experts" are full of CACA! They have been wrong so many times for so long; yet fools continue to listen! Confusious once said: "A fool and his money is soon departed. W.C. Fields once said: "A sucker is born every day." It time for everyone to stop being suckers and fools and start to understand the RV will come when it comes and the rate will be what it will be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Cut the bs with the questions, it is passed along, If you don't like the info, don't read it.

'NO SCREENSHOT FOR YOU!!!!!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cut the bs with the questions, it is passed along, If you don't like the info, don't read it.

'NO SCREENSHOT FOR YOU!!!!!"

Ok bro chill out it's was a simple request it's to early to be as sour as you damn, did I leave anything negative?! Huh just chill out it's a simple request cause on another site someone sed that they got similar news that's all .... So if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say anything ... Were to close to the end of this to be hostile and sour , so sweeten up a bit and see how awesome your day goes :) HAVE A GREAT DAY MY FRIEND :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Something is definitely up most of the Hodgie based businesses are leaving the base in December. The place is like a Ghost Town its fine by me I never did business with the little @hits anyways.

Madman Out

sad.gifI never did like their horses, there hard to shoe and theys always chewing tobacer and spiten on yu sad.gif