Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 11/25/2010

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1782)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 25-NOV-2010.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks16

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)202,149,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)202,149,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Spot Oil~$84.70 (2 of 3) up significantly in the last two days ... $3.10 (it is the EOM ... Frank26)

Spot Gold $1372.60 running in a channel for a couple of days

Zero Cash Days 33 straight

On the highest volume since September 22 with 16 of the 19 banks participating

I will try to take a peek at DV occassionally today ... but I see that al-Maliki has 30 days ... we will see ... my money is on Shabibi and the fact that he has done what he said that he would do ... when he said that he'd do it. That is a far cry from any of the other players that we can see.

For those of you that haven't yet or recently read this ... I point you to http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi and (re)read about Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi and read about all of his former UN jobs ... makes you want to go hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

No time to read or write this morning ... we are frying turkeys for us and many friends as XXXGator pointed out on yesterday's post (he's a friend and part of the group).

My wife is busy making too many dishes and too much food ... she does a magnificent "over the top" Thanksgiving as we rejoice for all of the blessings that God continually bestowes upon us

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 4

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1782)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 25-NOV-2010.

Exchange rates

Spot Oil~$84.70 (2 of 3) up significantly in the last two days ... $3.10 (it is the EOM ... Frank26)

I will try to take a peek at DV occassionally today ... but I see that al-Maliki has 30 days ... we will see ... my money is on Shabibi and the fact that he has done what he said that he would do ... when he said that he'd do it. That is a far cry from any of the other players that we can see.

For those of you that haven't yet or recently read this ... I point you to http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi and (re)read about Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi and read about all of his former UN jobs ... makes you want to go hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

No time to read or write this morning ... we are frying turkeys for us and many friends as XXXGator pointed out on yesterday's post (he's a friend and part of the group).

My wife is busy making too many dishes and too much food ... she does a magnificent "over the top" Thanksgiving as we rejoice for all of the blessings that God continually bestowes upon us

Peace

Doc31

Enjoy ! :)

• Upvote 1

I think the most likely course now is for the cbi to hand the new Gov a surplus to spend. If they stay with the status quo, then I'm with you they seem to be low on money, then the projects will not be easily funded. For the first time I can see a light down at the end, at this point a RV makes perfect sense. Notwithstanding there could still be some interior power struggle keeping this from happening. I feel the key will be the wider a shared coalition in the Maliki cabinet positions the better chance of a RV. Sort of a bipartisan credit taking event.

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1782)

Exchange rates

Peace

Doc31

Heh Doc,

Maybe I am confused or something but I will post a March auction and you tell me please whats the difference. If you have over 30 days with no sales right now then whats this mean back in March since it looks the same, of course except the different dollar numbers which are actually lower back in March. . I am unable to decipher how you figure all these days without sales. Excuse me please If I am just being stupid. Happy Thanksgiving. Sounds like a lot of food your wife is making so enjoy.

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 9-MAR-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 11

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 85,010,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 85,010,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

Edited by Kimjackie

Heh Doc,

Maybe I am confused or something but I will post a March auction and you tell me please whats the difference. If you have over 30 days with no sales right now then whats this mean back in March since it looks the same, of course except the different dollar numbers which are actually lower back in March. . I am unable to decipher how you figure all these days without sales. Excuse me please If I am just being stupid. Happy Thanksgiving. Sounds like a lot of food your wife is making so enjoy.

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 9-MAR-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 11

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 85,010,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 85,010,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

I'd love to tell you that it's magic or that I have "big-time" intel ... lol ... but it's because it's not on this page ... but, you can access it from my post. Do you see the "exchange rates" right below it in blue (when you hover over it)? Click that and a pdf will open in another tab. You'll be on page 1 ... type in 50 and hit enter. That will take you to the last of it. Cursor up and in the next to last column you will see all the low numbers and Zeroes. I think it's page 45 that has the columns legend.

Here's a web snap of the last few days.

Now go back and see the only times that this occurred sequentially ... now you see that nothing of this magnitude has EVER happened ... now check the dates against what we were told were high probability days ... yep ... eye opening!

Peace

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1782)

Exchange rates

Peace

Doc31

can u explain in simple terms what exactly does this mean anyway????