Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Take this for what you will

Zemaduvant

Again why i am posting this in the rumor section is cause it's just that. Those of you who read my other posts know i was told of this investment from a friend. Well his friend some finical ad-visor informed him they may stop selling dinars soon. Which imo matches with the price increase we have seen at GID. Personally i just hope it can wait long enough for me to at least buy 500k more.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Again why i am posting this in the rumor section is cause it's just that. Those of you who read my other posts know i was told of this investment from a friend. Well his friend some finical ad-visor informed him they may stop selling dinars soon. Which imo matches with the price increase we have seen at GID. Personally i just hope it can wait long enough for me to at least buy 500k more.

I hope this too. For you. if not be happy with what ya got...God bless

• Upvote 1

The increase in price is due to the dropping in value of the USD....thats the major reason for that......and for the fluctuations with the value of the dinar going down or seeming to go down......

That would be true if the US dollar value were actually down right now, but the dollar has held pretty steady the last couple weeks and has gone up the last couple days. The US dollar index sits right now at about 79.99 and has stayed pretty close to the 78.00 mark for the last couple weeks

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-exchange-rates/real-time-forex-charts/FinanceChartPopUp.aspx?symbol=!DXX|ms_dla&name=US Dollar Index

OK