Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Trails

Phoenix

Cool,been a NY fan for many a year. Saw him bout twenty years ago in Athens Ga, one man show-AWESOME!!! 1st half of show was acustic, 2nd half was him and his electronic (computer) band. Dude was ahead of his time for sure....................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Phoenix, that was nice.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...

If this is adios, thanks for all your assistance and caring thought on this investment.

I for one have appreciated all you have provided so unselfishly.

ret

Ditto that. Thank You for all you've done!!!!! Have a blessed Holiday Season..........................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Support your local bank and the United States banking system.

Pay all due taxes as and when advised by the tax advisor of your choice.

The best of luck to all!~

Phoenix tip_hat.gif'

Wonderful goodby from one who is known by more one name in the forest of Dinar Vet's message board. Everyone you know the story of the Phoenix he always rises again. Phoenix is simply trasmuting to who he really is!

Thank you and here is one for you friend as you wing your way home.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

I take this as a very good sign that this ride is about over. Thank you Phoenix for all of your due diligence and patience with this investment. If it wasn't for your complete confidence in this endeavor , I know (and speaking for myself as well as many others) you kept us going. You never once faltered or changed your opinion on what we can expect to happen in the near future. God bless and I hope you stay with us until the end. You are one stand up guy in my book. Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

I hope you are not saying this is it. I really appreciate all that you have done.Your thoughts,posts,and intel was always right on. This site needs your type of post to keep it going easier. Its going to happen as it happens, but it sure makes it nicer when you have all the right people in the same spot. I relly hope they all get back together to help us with this.. God bless all of us..

Thank you Phoenix!!..... for all you have done thru out the journey that we have all been on.

You definitely added confidence to me in my speculation and I am grateful for the way you broke it down into common words for us to understand!

I do not understand where or why everyone thinks you are leaving this site, I do not see that in this post and I look forward to the day we are all able to raise our

glasses to each other in celebration of this coming to completion. Go RV!!!!