Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man- 11-22-10

KIMT

O.K.–HERE’S THE INTEL RECEIVED 15 MINUTES AGO.–THE LETTER FROM TALIBANI TO MALIKI WAS DELIVERED TODAY. SUNDAY CAME AND WENT WITHOUT AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BECAUSE MALIKI IS STILL TRYING TO PLAY A TRUMP CARD.

IT SEEMS MALIKI IS CALLING ATTENTION TO THE CONSTITUON THAT STATES

THE POWERS A PRIME MINISTER IS LEGALLY ENTITLED TO AND HE CONTENDS

THAT HIS POWER REDUCTION IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL–(WAY TO GO MALIKI)

FRANK’S INTEL IS CORRECT REGARDING THURSDAY BEING A DAY OF CELEBRATION IN IRAQ. (IF THE MALIKI FACTOR DOESN’T KEEP RAISING ITS UGLY HEAD).

REGARDING ANY STATEMENT MADE BY ME REGARDING DEC 1 IS THE DATE THE

BUDGET HAS TO BE IMPLEMENTED. SOMEONE MISREAD ME REGARDING THAT DATE.

I WOULD IMAGINE (I M H O) THAT DEC 1 SHOULD OR WILL BE THE DROP DEAD DATE REGARDING THE R/V–NOTICE I SAID (I M H O)?-

IRAQ HAS NOW AN OVERAGE OF MONEY THAT HAS NOT BEEN SPENT IN 2010 AND TO WHAT AMOUNT I AM UNSURE OF BUT SUFFICE TO SAY THAT WILL BE ADDED TO THE 2011 BUDGET GIVING THEM AN AMPLE AMOUNT TO IMPLEMENT THEIR STATED PROJECTS TO INITIATE.

DISREGARD RECYCLED NEWS ARTICLES NOW FLOURISHING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT WHERE AND JUST EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ–MORE LATER IF I RECEIVE IT. BLESSINGS TO YOU AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE—XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

It's my guess, you'll be eating turkey unless your a vegetarian.

Silly! I know I will be eating Turkey and giving thanks for my wonderful family, but I think you already knew that. I was expecting an announcement from Maliki on Thursday as well. But from the looks of it he has already received a letter. Maybe it will be the formal announcement.

• Upvote 1

It is unbeliveable how this is playing out one day it is great news the next it is bad I think that they do not care about anything but the power that they can get and not the Iragi people that are going thru hell because of thier power hungery bulls**t I do hope that this is solved soon so that we and the Iragi people can bring this ride to an end. GO RV. :blink::blink:

• Upvote 1

It is unbeliveable how this is playing out one day it is great news the next it is bad I think that they do not care about anything but the power that they can get and not the Iragi people that are going thru hell because of thier power hungery bulls**t I do hope that this is solved soon so that we and the Iragi people can bring this ride to an end. GO RV. :blink::blink:

Thats the way these guys have always been.

• Upvote 1

I love the intel. but surely they are going to drag this seating of the gov out until the last second 12-1-10 sounds great but i doubt everything goes that smoothly.....maliki or the iraqi factor will stall this a little longer.

I for one am happy every day i dont see a huge set back I am happy with positive progression

How is it if they have an " Overage " as is stated here , but another post says they are " Broke " and can`t pay thier people ?????????? What is it people , it was stated by the news articles but now this guy says they have all kinds that they have not spent . I`m not bashing but it is so damn confusing reading articles back to back that totally contradict each other . It was stated by a " News " article they are " Broke " what gives?. Have a nice day

• Upvote 1

How is it if they have an " Overage " as is stated here , but another post says they are " Broke " and can`t pay thier people ?????????? What is it people , it was stated by the news articles but now this guy says they have all kinds that they have not spent . I`m not bashing but it is so damn confusing reading articles back to back that totally contradict each other . It was stated by a " News " article they are " Broke " what gives?. Have a nice day

Welcome to this investment. Confused yet?

The only thing I want from oki is the pictures of the small denoms he claimed to have seen, but for some reason isn't smart enough to get the images posted.

Until he can back up his earlier intel, his current intel isn't worth sh#t.

Smile much?................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

The only thing I want from oki is the pictures of the small denoms he claimed to have seen, but for some reason isn't smart enough to get the images posted.

Until he can back up his earlier intel, his current intel isn't worth sh#t.

Good Lord -- Stig -- GO AWAY -- Take your negativity elsewhere -- no one wants to hear it!! Jeez!!