Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

checkmate said hes gone

speedy1

Yep, I believe he has pulled the plug with DV, Hspotman...sorry to say, but very true...I'm fixing to be talking to jointrigued here in a bit because I know she is on phone with him now...if I hear anything I'll keep you posted...I do know for a FACT, that call will NOT be posted...So everyone just needs to forget about that...Lets move on to something else...It was a good call though...Blessings!!!

Thanks for the update, utop, much appreciated.

BUMPER -

MY HUSBAND HAS TWO BULLET PROOF VEST. BUT HE NEED THEM FOR WORK.

HE'S AN LAPD MOTOR COP IN SOUTH CENTRAL, L.A. 25+ YEARS...........................HE'S WAITING 2 RETIRE...............................

TALK ABOUT DODGING BULLETS.................................

HIS ANGELS WATCH OVER HIM ALL THE TIME.

DRAVMORRIS2

• Upvote 1

Tammi :) Bumper....this is way out there...but is it even a remote possiblity all of this is a mistake

I have no idea what has been worked out if anything!!

utopia193,

I do think it is sad that SteveI and zzzzzzzzz would give up so easy on everyone here without checking first to see if this was just a honest mistake or not!! :(

Just seems a little fast/short on their reactions

• Upvote 3

I AM SADDEN TO HEAR THAT WE ARE LOOSING SOME REALLY GOOD PEOPLE, WHO TRY HARD TO KEEP US IN THE LOOP

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS..........................

WE WILL SURELY MISS YOU.........................................I CAN DEAL WITH THE TRUTH, BUT NOT THE LIES.............................

DRAVMORRIS2

BUMPER -

MY HUSBAND HAS TWO BULLET PROOF VEST. BUT HE NEED THEM FOR WORK.

HE'S AN LAPD MOTOR COP IN SOUTH CENTRAL, L.A. 25+ YEARS...........................HE'S WAITING 2 RETIRE...............................

TALK ABOUT DODGING BULLETS.................................

HIS ANGELS WATCH OVER HIM ALL THE TIME.

DRAVMORRIS2

Wow!! Thank him for his service of keeping everyone safe for that many years and he needs to keep his vest on!! :)

• Upvote 1

Bumper64...Well being that this has happened more then on one occassion, I'd probably be pretty frustrated myself...But, now that this has happened we just need to all take a deep breath and move on...There are a few of us on here that talk to zzzzzzzzz on a daily basis and I'm sure someone will be nice enough to share when we are told...Have a wonderful Night!!!

U193

• Upvote 2

[quote name=Tammi :)' date='22 November 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1290486098' post='277293]

Marilyn53, on 22 November 2010 - 08:00 PM, said:

you just joined this site....so, your character is reflected by your own lack of knowledge and disrespect of seasoned investors that have been here since the beginning and have seen more on here than you will ever know! Sit on it newbie....your two cents are not worth another breath. Suck it up and go post on toys4us!

Read more:

Marilyn53 -why dont you go and check one of your previous posts from ummm...just this morning...how quickly some forget.....you knocked the knockers and what you just did was absolutely disrespectul and arrogant........ you too were a 'newbie' once.....sheeeeeeeeeeesh

Yeps, sure was, but I sat for almost a year and watched, looked and listened. Then I learned how to do my own research and have posted a lot of good information on here from good sources.

You will get the hang of it soon "Tammi"...all you have to do is hit the "quote" button at the bottom....Lesson 1....Lesson 2....learn who posts informative information and who doesn't....and who just replies to posts because they don't do their "homework!" Now you know how to use "quotes" so maybe you have learned something from your limited experience. Don't care what ANYONE who just now come aboard has to say unless it's backed up by those "in the know." Trying to earn your brownie points this way won't get you a badge....go find newspaper articles and research that you can "add" to this board....not just replies to replies. At least some of us do do try to post news articles and worthy information....... Show me yours and I'll show you mine! Read and learn and become an asset and not just someone who comes here that just takes and doesn't contribute. God Bless You!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have to agree with Bumper64 not that my opinion matters. I have been on this site awhile and things are being posted over and over. I dont come on much anymore because we used to enjoy ourselves on this site. ITS NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE. People have gotten nasty and just rude.

[/quote

You are ever so right. And if one takes a moment to look at the dates, there are few that date back like you and I. But I guess that doesn't really make them newbies.. LOL I can't remember the last time I was on chat. and it is just because it is no wheres near the same as it use to be. My kudos are tenfold for the mods who have stuck it out there and still try to do the best they can with the current crowd. And I wonder how many people realize that 3 months ago, zzzzzzzzz, Steve1 and a couple of other super posters were not even known here.. Here's to all of us in this speculative venture, may it turn out to be all we hope for..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Truckerron B)

• Upvote 3

Why was my post Edited? I think Adam should deal with all his loyal Paying members. At least get something for their money

i don't think that was a smart thing to do, i know your intention, but his number is for him to share not yours, ever heard of privacy? i know there is a lot of upset people on here, but invading his privacy is just wrong in my opinion. this forum is where it should be stated, and i'm sure he is hearing already from his moderators so no need to go there with it..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Bumper, I sure hope you at least got some dinner and a beer after work. I mean before you fell into this mess. Keep up the good work my friend. Your patience in these matters is always inspiring to read. Most on here could learn a thing or two if they were not so busy trying to think of the next thing to say,, Thanks for all you and the rest of the mods do. I want to be just like you when I grow up...LOL.

Truckerron B)

• Upvote 4

Do it again and you are banned!!

I posted before your last post. But you Have to admit that if people are paying good money and have a complaint they should be able to call Adam. It no different than anything else in Life.

And on that note, I am done.... Cya

Edited by yipper
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Bumper, I sure hope you at least got some dinner and a beer after work. I mean before you fell into this mess. Keep up the good work my friend. Your patience in these matters is always inspiring to read. Most on here could learn a thing or two if they were not so busy trying to think of the next thing to say,, Thanks for all you and the rest of the mods do. I want to be just like you when I grow up...LOL.

Truckerron cool.gif

----------------

Howdy TruckerRon smile.gif

How's my Arky buddy?

Happy Thanksgiving to you also my friend!!!

ret