Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

don't promote other sites: Rumors shared with me today…

syzygy

* don't promote other sites: Rumors shared with me today…

November 22, 2010 05:34 pm · Posted in RUMORS

All,

I’ve received some information today from those I trust and respect. That which I’ve been permitted to “pass along” is shared below:

- The official letter from Talabani to Maliki was sent this AM. This would now require Maliki 30 days to form the government. The person sharing this information with me did NOT know the outcome of that issue.

- Maliki wanted more power (surprise… surprise), and as such, created a delay once again. It appears now that Maliki has been given the position, he’s trying to reneg on his deal and he wants ALL the Prime Minister powers given back to him.

- High-up banking official IS seeing $6.06 on his “blue screen” for the IQD, and it’s holding “steady”. What does this mean? The rate is INSIGNIFICANT! It most likely will NOT RV at that rate even though it’s showing at that rate on his “blue screen” currently. That’s just a random rate used during their continued testing of the swift system disseminating the rate. This is probably what confuses others when they discuss such high rates, as they do SEE such rates, but they are NOT accurate numbers, or even meant to be. Furthermore, having a rate “hold steady” on a banking screen typically means the represented currency will be changing rate within the next few days.

That’s what was given me today that I can share. It seems to match fsndirector’s information from One Dinar. Take this ENTIRE POST strictly as a RUMOR. That way you won’t be disappointed if things don’t pan out. I don’t need to substantiate ANY of it, as I am placing it in the “Rumors” section of the site. Enjoy! I did!

Go Dinar!

Dont shoot the messenger...just passing info along....Syzygy

• Upvote 5

* don't promote other sites: Rumors shared with me today…

Furthermore, having a rate “hold steady” on a banking screen typically means the represented currency will be changing rate within the next few days.

This "hold steady" rates have sure been holding a long time........sure hope the hold is released soon!! Here's hoping!!

• Upvote 1