Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ohwell Time to move on

uncs

Ohwell, Time to put my time and energy into something else. I am tired of obsessing over this thing and constantly being let down

Well Well Well how the tables do turn.

Not so long ago my friend you bashed the hell out of me for telling all there will be no RV this year & now you ask for the shoulder to cry on.

Hate to tell you I told you so 3 months ago but I guess most on DV only read what pleases the mind

On a good note I hope to see you back in 2011 god bless you & your loved ones. :D

• Upvote 1

I agree with you hspotman. Steve1 seems to always have our best interests in mind by not saying things will be for sure. Wow, I don't think I have ever seen anybody on here say anything bad about STeve, I bet many people will give him negatives, I already see 1 :o

Dinar Truth - Where in my post did I say anything negative about Steve I????? To the contrary, I was complementary toward him in regards to his enthueasim for our investment and the stating the reasons why (at least) I purchased dinar.

hspotman - Thank you for making my argument - Steve I hasn't stated ONE thing specifically that would happen. You also said Steve I doesn't say anything without facts to back it up then you turn around and say there hasn't been anything factural for him to state???? That's why I questioned why do you have to wait for Steve I to update you?

I guess I just don't understand the Guru Groupie mentality. I prefer to consider all sources and make up my own mind.

Dinar Truth, did you and hspotman vote for Obama? Y'all seem to be a little too enchanted with Steve I. (no offense Steve I - I appreciate your efforts and communicating effectively your opion based on "credible" heresay, history and inductive reasoning.) You might want to make sure your security system is working - may have a couple of stalkers in your bushes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ohwell, Time to put my time and energy into something else. I am tired of obsessing over this thing and constantly being let down. I guess no matter how hard times are at the house only 2 things I can count on, My wife and Myself. Until the people of Iraq and the other world leaders get together and cut iraq off, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! I am out until after thanksgiving. Sorry, guys just wore out on this thing. Wish you all the best.

Uncs

Wow, three day break huh? Have a good vaca.

Dinar Truth - Where in my post did I say anything negative about Steve I????? To the contrary, I was complementary toward him in regards to his enthueasim for our investment and the stating the reasons why (at least) I purchased dinar.

hspotman - Thank you for making my argument - Steve I hasn't stated ONE thing specifically that would happen. You also said Steve I doesn't say anything without facts to back it up then you turn around and say there hasn't been anything factural for him to state???? That's why I questioned why do you have to wait for Steve I to update you?

I guess I just don't understand the Guru Groupie mentality. I prefer to consider all sources and make up my own mind.

Dinar Truth, did you and hspotman vote for Obama? Y'all seem to be a little too enchanted with Steve I. (no offense Steve I - I appreciate your efforts and communicating effectively your opion based on "credible" heresay, history and inductive reasoning.) You might want to make sure your security system is working - may have a couple of stalkers in your bushes.

He told me personally that he wouldn't state anything here without fact to back it. He has said specific facts, just not dates or rates like everyone wants. This is why I respect and wait for his posts. If I don't see anything from him, I don't believe there is anything to tell, and won't get caught up in all the BS predictions here stated by others. That is what I meant by "there hasn't been anything factual for him to state" in your words. Rest assured, when/if he does say something, it is based on TRUTH and FACT. There is no groupie anything here, only those who know who know the facts and who are respectable enough of others to either not state it because it isn't fact, or tell it like it is because it is fact. I just got home from work and find all this BS going on with zzzzzzzzz leaving and now Solutions says Steve is leaving. I don't blame him when seeing all this crap from people like you. I know this is NOT the kind of feedback he wants from people after supplying all he can to us....while at the same time trying to be good to his new wife. He doesn't need this sh!^,