Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do You Ever Wonder ???

LittleMissGrits

We have gone through months and months of ficticious articles about the forming of the government ... and that has yet to happen even after the ficticious articles that told us the govt has recently BEEN formed. We were all excited!!! Remember that from a couple days ago? So my question is this ... why would any thinking person conclude that we can believe the articles that are now talking about raising the value of the dinar? And don't give me the scientific, proveable answer, "Because they HAVE to do it. They cannot continue on this way!" They have continued this way for 7-8 years (longer when you consider Sadaam), the "leaders" (whoever they may end up being) show NO regard for the people, their CENTURY long infighting religious divisions all but deny them the possibility of democracy ... you have to change their culture, WHO they are ... all this to say their way of life thrives off deception, broken contracts and tribal competition and we sit here waiting for them to "pull the RV trigger" and solve all the economic problems of the world. How is it that a country that cannot seat a govt 9 months after an election is going to be THE economic global player extrordinaire???? Do you ever wonder about this thing called the RV?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I dont think all the articles about forming the govt have been false....its just been a long process because no one can agree on everything....thats what has taken so long....someone comes forward with an idea and not everyone could agree so it goes back to the drawing board....as far as raising the value of the dinar I dont think those are just made up for no reason either considering the sources they are coming from.....why would they just make up random statements of the dinar being undervalued and how they plan to raise the value to a more suitable level? Not to mention articles from the IMF and MOF stating the new value being implemented behind the locked rate for the past three years...dont see that as being false either....the amount of pride they have within themselves also is an indicator to why they do not want to continue at the low value it has been locked at for years......just give it some time....it will go up...its true value is much more then the 1170 rate its currently at....what makes u think this wont happen?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I agree with Keep... When I start getting frustrated (which I must admit I did this weekend) I just have to go back to basics and forget all the details. Keep it simple. The value of the Dinar was worth a lot more before the war, they have lots and lots of black gold that the world wants and the country WILL be rebuilt, companies are lined up to make that happen. Its not IF its WHEN. This will happen!

• Upvote 2

Cool, another reference to the smoke and mirror theory. That's like saying "I know you are but what am I" theory of debating.

I don't care what anyone says to, or about, you. You have the right to be very upset. As much as you have invested. I don't think I could have lasted this long (almost 7 years) if I had that much invested. That is as much as I have in my 401k, and that took 25 years to attain. I wish I could say I feel your pain, but it would be false. Hang in there man. I will be praying for you.

• Upvote 1

I don't care what anyone says to, or about, you. You have the right to be very upset. As much as you have invested. I don't think I could have lasted this long (almost 7 years) if I had that much invested. That is as much as I have in my 401k, and that took 25 years to attain. I wish I could say I feel your pain, but it would be false. Hang in there man. I will be praying for you.

I disagree. Officer has NO right to be upset. Who twisted his arm or anyone's arm to invest in this for that matter? I invested in tech stocks in the 90's only to loose a lot of it. So what. Grow up and stop sulking. Nobody told you to invest $1,000 let alone $100,000. If anyone is upset because their ship has not come in with this; well everyone said it was a risk. So you took a risk. Until it's a done deal that it definitely is a washout I'm not calling it quits. It’s called investing!!!!! Which is risky business.

Where there is smoke there is fire, its as simple as that!!! This will happen !!!

Well said Tampa1000 ... it's what I believe ... and no I never wonder LittleMissGrits ... I sometimes get exasperated with the MP's and the PM drawing salaries and living large ... then I think about their people and how they must feel and it's all back in perspective.

When I get disappointed I realize that I have violated one of my own rules. I never rate or date. When I'm disappointed I did one or both in my head!

Gotta' stay off of that roller coaster!

My momma says , 'there is no use crying over spilt milk". That's the way i view this investment. I've made it..... no use whinning now. I will hold on to mine until it is clearly known that i've no other options in front of me.

Hang in there folks. It will happen .... One Day.

• Upvote 1

Ya, what she just said.

Cool, another reference to the smoke and mirror theory. That's like saying "I know you are but what am I" theory of debating.

Am I missing something here? These are the first two/only posts in this thread from officer. So unless he and litllemissgrits are the same person, lmg started this thread and is the one stating the concern.

Officer, I would sell back at least half of my dinar to Dinartrade if I had your amount. It would ease your mind wouldn't it?

I disagree. Officer has NO right to be upset. Who twisted his arm or anyone's arm to invest in this for that matter? I invested in tech stocks in the 90's only to loose a lot of it. So what. Grow up and stop sulking. Nobody told you to invest $1,000 let alone $100,000. If anyone is upset because their ship has not come in with this; well everyone said it was a risk. So you took a risk. Until it's a done deal that it definitely is a washout I'm not calling it quits. It’s called investing!!!!! Which is risky business.

I guess I am missing where Officer stated he wanted out.....maybe in a different thread?

I'm not cashing in my dinar ... I have spent the money and don't miss it at this point. But I have to chuckle at this whole thing, and I am as guilty as the next person ... we just aren't consistent. We scoff at the months of lies about the govt. forming, and readily embrace anything that indicates that the RV is imminent. And I have been hearing "this is the week-end" for 18 months now. If the "intel" says THIS is the weekend is not accurate, imagine how flawed the "intel" was that came out 18 months ago! Think about some of the ridiculous things we have passed on to friends and family as "intel". The friend who told me about this and I talk about some of the stuff we heard way back when and we hoot over it. It really is laughable!!

Officer, I would sell back at least half of my dinar to Dinartrade if I had your amount. It would ease your mind wouldn't it?

He doesn't have that amount. If he invested $100,000 7 years ago as he has stated he would have tripled his money by now. You see, the IQD rate has only been managed by dirty float for less than 2 years. Before that it was allowed to rise with the market. 7 years ago the exchange rate was close to 4000 IQD to $1 usd. If he had really invested that much then, he would already have made a great profit and wouldn't be here in the forum everyday pis sing and moaning about delays.

• Upvote 3