Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GET Team Conference Call - 21 Nov 2010 @ 9 PM EST

ronscarpa

GET Team Conference Call - 21 Nov 2010 @ 9 PM EST

Guests: Ty of Dinar Banker & Okie

PART 1:

[tasot1] roll call Terry here Ray here Steve here

[tasot1] Rodney here

[tasot1] Sam is here

[tasot1] Tampa Tom

[tasot1] Al

[tasot1] Okie is here

[tasot1] Ty is here

[tasot1] everyone is accounted for

[tasot1] we are going to pray first then let Ty go first

[tasot1] Sam will be saying the prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day.

You have been so good to us. Your mercy and kindness endure forever.

You are our Shepherd, our Protector and our Righteousness.

We enter your courts with thanksgiving and praise.

O Father

Never a a prayer is offered, however faltering

Never a tear shed , however secret

Never a sincere desire after God is cherished, however feeble

But Your Spirit O God goes forth to meet it...

We invite Your Presence this evening to walk amongst us...

O Lord,

Our prayers ascend into your heavenly sanctuary...past the outer court into the holy place, and into the holy of holies where Your presence dwells amidst the flashes of lightening and peels of thunder.....

O Father God

We pray for the people of Iraq ..that you might bless them..bless their families, the children and those struggling...Bless the leaders of Iraq and guide them thru these days of decisions...

Bless our country Lord. Our President and our leaders in high places and guide their thoughts.

Bless the thousands that are in this conference call...you know their needs and desires...visit each and every one of them today in their homes and touch them...as only you can...

Heavenly Father we pray for healing forDEVON..O lord visit him and touch him ..You are the Divine Healer... you raised the dead and calmed the sea...You created us out of nothing...you spoke and the heavens and the earth were created. You flung a million stars into a thousand galaxies by a mere sweep of your hands......Your Presence is Awesome. ..O lord we pray for healing for DEVON touch him with your magnificent power and heal him....

Finally Lord,

Lord, make us an instrument of your peace.

Where there is hatred, let us sow love.

Where there is injury, pardon.

Where there is doubt, faith.

Where there is despair, hope.

Where there is darkness, light.

Where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master,

grant that we may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;

to be understood, as to understand;

to be loved, as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive.

It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,

and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

O Heavenly Father

not one sincere prayer is lost amidst the anthems of the Celestial Choir...

You hear the cries of the weakest human being...

Bless this Conference Call today and may Your Presence be here...

these mercies we request in the Name of your Son Jesus Christ......Amen

[TamRon400] Talibani was about to swear Maliki today and IMF stepped in and told Talabani the rate was going to be too high

[tasot1] they are postpone swearing until Thursday

[TamRon400] after that conversation the statement from Talabani office said they would postpone Maliki swearing in to Thursday

[TamRon400] they have to come into agreement on the rate

[tasot1] what this means for us...were waiting

[TamRon400] If it comes out at Kuwait rate the speculators are going to buy up everything

[TamRon400] per forex we had a static rate of $9.72??

[tasot1] the IMF says it is way to high

[tasot1] don't think it is going to stay there

[tasot1] food ration cards are loaded on Dec 1st

[TamRon400] They have to 1. Approve the budget 2. Swear in Maliki prior to 1 Dec

[tasot1] all but 2 ministry positions are full

[TamRon400] Maliki's Govt. is already set

[tasot1] but should be sworn in soon

[tasot1] lots of news coming out, good and bad news

[TamRon400] we are dealing with Iraq with a currency that is going to jumpstart the world

[tasot1] people this is Iraq

[TamRon400] Shabibi wants to make a statement and IMF doesn't want that much of a statement

[tasot1] Ty is going to speak now

[TamRon400] Ty from DinarBanker.com

[TamRon400] focusing on internal transfer and gold processing

[tasot1] Well Fargo, 5/3 Bank, Fidelity, Chase, And BB&T

[tasot1] I recommend keeping your relationship with your current bank

[tasot1] transactions are very fast, no more than 30 minutes

[TamRon400] Scotia Bank in Canada also

[TamRon400] if you are going to open a new account with an affiliated bank, don't explain the purpose initially

[tasot1] banks don’t want you short term

[TamRon400] they want long-term customers, they don't want to hear that you will get a large deposit and move it

[TamRon400] transferring large sums of money - should not be a big deal, you bought this through a dealer who has been audited regularly

[TamRon400] if they try to hold this up they will be in for a large lawsuit

[tasot1] there is no reason for hold ups

[TamRon400] we can purchase the gold with our funds and get 3% above spot and delivered to wherever you want

[TamRon400] if you have a specific dealer you want us to use we can

[TamRon400] you can also exchange your dinar for a bank wire and have it sent anywhere you want

[TamRon400] if you need help with transportation we can help with that with Brinks or other service

[TamRon400] if you are worried about security

[TamRon400] I recommend you get an off-duty security like a cop to accompany you

[TamRon400] there will be on site security

[TamRon400] more than adequate for our locations

[TamRon400] Canadians -

[tasot1] there is goldmoney.com in Canada

[TamRon400] We are working a relationship Scotia Bank

[tasot1] if you want to purchase from US company we can set it up to get it to Canada

[TamRon400] You don't pay the GST and PST

[tasot1] the only tax issue, you will have to loo it up for your area

[TamRon400] If you buy in US and ship in the delivery charges may be a touch more

[TamRon400] We can actually make the purchase of Gold through Scotia Bank

[TamRon400] Exchanging -----

[TamRon400] In event of RV

[tasot1] We will send out mass emails

[TamRon400] With a newsletter with instructions

[tasot1] with detail cash in process

[TamRon400] everything is fine tuned once the RV happens

[TamRon400] dependent upon Iraq

[TamRon400] You will know what you need to do before you come to us

[TamRon400] go to dinarbanker.com

[TamRon400] check out info

[TamRon400] 5/3 Bank is on Board

[tasot1] do you intend to do anything this BOA?

[tasot1] Ty is not sure about BOA, he is not sold yet, he has had a problem with them

[TamRon400] questions and answers for Ty only

[tasot1] fund being sent over seas? Can you help?

[tasot1] gold funds

[TamRon400] A. Yes, all the gold exchangers have the ability to ship it anywhere in the world you want

[TamRon400] for Free Trade Zones you have to clear customs

[TamRon400] this is in Zürich

[TamRon400] Switzerland is the most beautiful place in the world to go through customs

[tasot1] when you want to take it out unless it goes to another free trade zone

[TamRon400] please state that that is what you want to do at time of exchange

[TamRon400] 3% over spot at the moment - Lear capital

[TamRon400] depends upon product and location of transfer

[TamRon400] We will determine best price and product

[tasot1] Are you setting up in Nashville Airport?

[TamRon400] Ty is looking at setting up at the Nashville airport

[tasot1] a lot of interest for that location

[tasot1] if I didn’t purchase through you can I cash in with you?

[TamRon400] If there is a mad rush the customer takes priority but we will be open for everyone

[tasot1] how would I make appointment with you?

[TamRon400] To make an appointment please send us an e-mail or call. Check website for number and e-mail address they are training a lot of telephone operators to handle the surge

[tasot1] what if want to do a small amount through a credit union?

[TamRon400] That is perfectly fine to go through the credit union

[TamRon400] small amount referred to is 1/4 M

[TamRon400] if it is a very small Credit Union it makes be an extended delay

[TamRon400] if they have to use another bank to process

[TamRon400] Bank address, your full name & Address, Account # and Routing address

[TamRon400] is what is needed.

[TamRon400] BB&T was the primary bank not compass bank

[tasot1] storage question.

[TamRon400] Brinks doesn't store anything they only transport

[TamRon400] you are going to have to talk to the individual gold institutions on the costs of storage

[TamRon400] Brinks will do storage for corporations like goldsilver.com

[tasot1] Gold silver will set that up for you

[tasot1] you cant go thru brinks as an individual

[TamRon400] Brinks would not talk to me about my corporation without a background check and a lot of questions

[tasot1] can I make more than 1 appointment?

[TamRon400] some people want to initially cash out a small amount that is fine with TY

[TamRon400] you can make as many appointments as necessary

[tasot1] I think once this currency comes out, I think it is a sustainable currency

[TamRon400] Iraqi's expect a sustainable managed float, which means a fixed price that will sit there a while

[tasot1] I don’t expect it to crash

[tasot1] can we make group appointments?

[TamRon400] Group appointments are acceptable please give a list the names

[TamRon400] 1 point of contact for a group makes it easier for DinarBanker.com

[tasot1] how many gold can 1 person take out by them selves?

[TamRon400] if someone wants gold delivered to our exchange location we can do that, we don't necessarily recommend that

[TamRon400] they would rather deliver it to where you want it to be as that would be safer

[TamRon400] 138lbs per box for 1 mint case of gold coins

[TamRon400] which is 3/4 M

[TamRon400] a lot of weight a lot of volume

[TamRon400] We can deliver to your house to your bank etc.

[tasot1] can you explain to the callers about the reserves?

[TamRon400] Reserves...

[TamRon400] If somebody has a reserve and it expires midnight one night and at 10 pm it RVs it will not expire

[TamRon400] if now has value

[tasot1] it will be locked in even if it is 2-3 days , we will contact them

[TamRon400] DinarBanker.com has a policy that after you pay the 10% if it RVs then they will take the remaining balance out of the reserve.

[tasot1] to see what they want to do with it

[TamRon400] we will be dealing with the reserve people rather quickly

[tasot1] can they make back to back appointments to cash everyone dinar?

[TamRon400] yes, there is no restriction

[TamRon400] Here is my dinar and I want it wired to these people

[TamRon400] people's account this is acceptable

[tasot1] what about ledger to ledger?

[TamRon400] ledger to ledger internal transfer no problems

[TamRon400] to bring in the dinar for someone else, the bank, their receipt a copy of their id

[TamRon400] We can give up to $10K in US cash and wire the full amount the full amount to a bank

[TamRon400] We really recommend a wire

[TamRon400] We have the option of a contract where you can hold the funds with us while we set up a trust

[tasot1] 2 more callers for Ty

[tasot1] airport locations will be closed rooms

[TamRon400] it will be closed doors and walls and security not a glass booth not a kiosk

[tasot1] not a cart or table in the middle of the airport...lol

[TamRon400] you bring us dinar and we provide gold

[tasot1] questions about reserve....

[tasot1] repeat question

[tasot1] its a lay a way program....you have 30 days to pay it off

[tasot1] so we don’t set an appointment if the dinar hits before the reserve is up?

PART 2:

[TamRon400] No

[TamRon400] They will lock it in and contact you on your wishes

[tasot1] we can do it right there with out you there

[tasot1] per transaction fee not per million fee

[TamRon400] the cost depends on the cost of the dinar - min overhead, and transfer fees. The main cost will be shipping

[tasot1] if I cash in 10 million what is my cost to you?

[TamRon400] $10M will be less than 150.

[terryk] DID YOU HEAR THAT

[terryk] PEEPS

[TamRon400] I WILL REPEAT TO CASH OUT $10 MILLION WILL COST LESS THAN 150 UNLESS YOU ARE WIRING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

[tasot1] wire fees are about $24.00

[tasot1] each wire fee

[TamRon400] DinarBanker.com will do the exact same spread as the Central Bank of Iraq

[tasot1] there will be a site at Dallas Airport

[TamRon400] there will be a site at Dulles Airport

[TamRon400] yes we can exchange Dinar for gold

[tasot1] if you have any questions, please call or email us, if you leave a message, We will call you back.

[tasot1] Al is up

[tasot1] the 150 dinar give away is still going, thought by now we would have drawn it...

[tasot1] there is a back order of the products, should receive all orders by the 1st and go out that day

[tasot1] we will make announcement in chat

[tasot1] unique hit 21861

[tasot1] over 7 million visitors to the GET site

[tasot1] Iraq moved up 3 spots

[tasot1] daily 310986.75

[tasot1] value over 644k

[TamRon400] back

[TamRon400] E-mails were sent out for those we had questions regarding their reservations, some of the e-mail addresses were wrong

[TamRon400] so we will have to start calling people to make sure we have the correct information

already this is just for new reservations/pledges

[tasot1] you do not need to re do your reservations or pledge form

[TamRon400] The corporations have all been settled and the 501c3 should be expedited and going to IRS in person to get it moved up this same attorney is the one we are looking at brining on full time

[TamRon400] we will let you know if he accepts the position

[TamRon400] please sign up for the www.tcbcaringhands.org for e-mails and newsletters on the party

[TamRon400] There will be multiple e-mails regarding the party but afterwards it will be mostly once a month

[TamRon400] If you put your cursor over any of the tabs on the new site you will see dropdowns.

[tasot1] the website has not been up for 7 days yet,

[tasot1] people that have come to the site is 4620

[TamRon400] we appreciate all the visitors we have a lot of different countries that visit the site, we are starting this in the US for the veterans and later on we might move on to the other countries that are not taking care of their vets.

[tasot1] 12 min average time on the site

[TamRon400] - we raised 223M for the vets yeah

[TamRon400] Keep the pledges coming in

[TamRon400] We are going to make history for this

[TamRon400] Party date is still on

[TamRon400] It is going to be crazy if this happens this week

[tasot1] I look forward to being on call on Wednesday

[tasot1] Rodney up

[tasot1] the bank source is expecting thing to go down

[TamRon400] Basically the bank source is saying they are still expecting it to go down

[TamRon400] Monday

[TamRon400] Hopefully so

[TamRon400] New York Times was saying the money has run out the surplus is dry... Referencing Iraq

[TamRon400] the other article at Fox news running out of benefits to pay the widows and poor

[tasot1] Rodney is looking at it, as they have to pull the trigger

[tasot1] they really need it

[tasot1] Okie

[TamRon400] Few tidbits

[TamRon400] wondering and relevant

[tasot1] Sat night, some of the official Govt. had pre RV party

[TamRon400] Several in Switzerland sitting and waiting

[TamRon400] US attorney general had to sign off executive order 13303 was still a valid proclamation

[TamRon400] End of the outside of this month.

[TamRon400] Budget runs Dec 1 to Dec 1 must put out their budge

[TamRon400] budget

[tasot1] everything is done except the protocols

[TamRon400] all media was invited today for big announcement

[TamRon400] Was not made

[tasot1] it was suppose to be made today it wasn’t

[TamRon400] Time constraints around 24 - 28 would be optimal

[tasot1] 8 months after election u cant tell me he doesn’t know who the ministries are

[TamRon400] After Govt. seated must be an official announcement

[TamRon400] mandated by constitution

[tasot1] they still have to have official announcement

[tasot1] planes ready to go to Santa Monica

[TamRon400] member of elected officials with pre-RV party and people in Switzerland and planes ready to go to Santa Monico

[TamRon400] Thank you Okie

[TamRon400] Steve now

I suspect that I crossed a very big line on our last call, but I have decided that it is about time to come to a reality that is being presented to us that will possibly transform the world, at least for the short term.

You all need to know that I do not relish my role. On the contrary, I’d rather that I not be in this place at all. However, it is what it is, and I accept my place in the reality that I see coming to be. In this sense, I suspect, I am not a whole lot different than Glen Beck, who has had the audacity to speak to the same topic exactly that I spoke to just the last time we had our call. If you did not see this you might want to find it. He talked about “gratitude” to God on his entire show on Friday night.

However, he made a transition statement that was extremely important for us to understand. He began to talk about how a “gift” to a person might become an “entitlement”.

The problem, of course, is that a person, who receives a gift, especially if it is large, might receive it without the ability to give it back. This is a serious problem for us for the future.

Jesus stated it so clearly, and I will paraphrase what he must have said: “Why would I give you a fish, when I could teach you how to fish?”

Now we have come to the biggest problem of giving: How can I give and make my gift have value to the persons to whom I have given it?

I want to deal with this, but I have to say some related comments first.

We have talked about millions of dollars of commitments over the last few weeks. It all sounds amazing. Truly it can be amazing. But the reality is that people who receive gifts may, ultimately, see them as entitlements. This has been proven by our own government when the Great Society of Lyndon Johnson created the welfare state.

What happened? We have history to show us. Fathers in poor neighborhoods left their homes in order that the mothers could have welfare. Then, to make problems worse, the mothers had children simply in order to increase the welfare payments. If you are not aware of this reality, you might want to look into it.

The Reagan revolution broke this cycle of receiving “gifts” which led to an entire subculture of persons who lived to receive “gifts” from the government. President Reagan broke the cycle with the concept of “workfare”, not only in California as a governor but also as president of the USA.

The result of his efforts was, without question, the biggest increase in the growth of the American economy that has ever existed. It was so huge, based on his reduction of taxes combined with his elimination of the “Great Society”, that it outlasted his own presidency and all of the Clinton years as well.

I have no desire to talk politics here. Look at the facts and convince yourself that it was the Reagan Revolution that made the 8 years of Clinton a “cake walk”. The growth was so great that Clinton had to do essentially NOTHING to create a surplus in his last 2 years of office. The Reagan Revolution lasted 20 years.

Enough on that. The history is what it is. Only a liberal would deny the reality of the power of lower taxes.

Let me get back to my essential point.

My point is that giving has problems, and we need to look at this with sobriety. As the potential recipients of the greatest gift of mankind in a short time ever, about which I will have more to say in the future, we are going to be placed in a position of power.

Our power will not be obvious, because, as it is in God’s plan, we will not be “organized” as a government is, or as “MoveOn.Org” is. Instead, we will exist throughout the entire planet, surprisingly enough, as a burgeoning force that has finally been given the one thing that it needs to be effective: money.

I need you all to know that what is coming is enormous! It is our combined reaction to this event that will transform the world. Somehow I am not confident that you get it, yet.

PART 3:

So, I will say this in another way, and then maybe you will get it: The Post RV party is not the result of our benefit; it is only the beginning of it.

I have pre-empted TerryK here because I don’t want his efforts to be shortsighted. His vision is enormous, without question. The GET Team site has gone far beyond other sites entirely due to his efforts. No other site can even approach the level of understanding of what is occurring with this event.

Now, having said what I have said, you will all realize that I have totally stepped over the line. I have done so not because I want any credit due to my simple statement of the reality that is coming. This is way larger than me, simply put. And the RV cannot, in my opinion, be forestalled much longer. It must and will happen. It is destined to be. Forces much larger than me are at work here. I am only attempting to put a perspective on what will happen.

Now, the problem that I face is that there will be folks who control the world that don’t like my interpretation of the results of their actions. They may have other motivations. No, better said, they do have other motivations. However, this process is neither in their hands nor in mine. What a hoot!

We are no longer, in my opinion, in the “rate and date” phase of our waiting, my friends. Instead we are in the “waiting on God” phase. This little RV thing is so much bigger than our individual investments. Do you GET IT, yet?

Now, I am fully aware that many, if not most of you, are suffering financially. I am further aware that many, if not most of you, hang on my every word. Imagine, if you will, that I know this, that I care, and that I still proceed to do what I do. I can’t say this more clearly: I’m scared to death!

Now, as I close this little talk with trepidation, let me place a concept in front of you that might just blow your minds. Let’s just suppose that the Post RV party is only the beginning. Let’s just suppose that it is instead a “meeting of the minds of Christ”.

Are you with me still? Do you have a clue as to where I am going now? Are you beginning to realize the POWER behind this event that will be unleashed? And do you now know why we have drawn attention to ourselves?

This is so much larger than the GOI of Iraq, its formation, and the IMF, and the UN and Chapter 7. All of these issues are small potatoes, in my opinion. Perhaps that is why I’ve come under so much attention. I may disappear, but this event will happen. Furthermore, the results of this event will shake the earth. I stand by my statement: this event will shake the earth!

I hope that I will be able to participate in it. I hope that TK’s Post RV party will be only the beginning of it. I hope that we all will teach people how to fish rather than just giving them a fish!

I am now ready to come back to my original point: how can we give without having our giving become an entitlement?

If you have followed me thus far, you will realize that the answer was given to us by Jesus 2000 years ago. We must learn to teach our recipients how to fish, rather than just give them a fish. This sounds simple, but of course, as with all of His statements, it is complex.

I will be the first to tell you that I am generous to a fault. I defy you to find a person who will not say that this is my “moniker” as it were. It is not something that I am proud of, because in most cases I have found that the very point I brought up above applies to me. That point, again, is simple: giving tends to make people feel entitled to your giving.

So how will we deal with this?

From this point on, I am relying on the Lord for advice, since I suffer from this problem.

OK, let’s work this through. Fortunately I have His own words to give me direction, so I will present them and then, hopefully, apply them.

The first thing to know is that He does not expect us to solve the world’s problems with our money. How do I know that? It is simple. He said, and again I will paraphrase since my Bible isn’t open: “The poor you will have with you always.”

Therefore we need not expect that He expects us to solve all of the world’s problems with our newfound wealth. Whew! That makes me feel a little safer!

So what does He want us to do?

I’m going on a limb here, and I’m going to assume that the vast majority of the listeners on this call are Christians. If they are, then I am on safe ground. If they are not, then they might want to listen more carefully, since we are now into the realm of, and I will emphasize this, “how the world works”. Christians will get this because it will ring true to them. Others will hopefully get this because it is true. I don’t think I need to go further on that point.

It is my firm opinion that He wants us to prepare for tough times ahead.

I will sit here in silence until that sinks in. I will give you all 10 seconds to get it.

Now, having said that, I will state that the fact that I said it has nothing to do with you.

I will wait another 10 seconds for that to sink in.

OK, hopefully I have your attention now.

The question is now rephrased: How can my giving prepare others for the tough times ahead?

Should I wait another 10 seconds while this sinks in?

Some of you may hang up now because you think I’ve gone off the wall. I really don’t care. I’m only interested in talking to those of you who know where I am coming from.

We now can see that we have two more important issues to deal with when our blessing comes in. We will add them to the two I mentioned in the last call. In that call I talked about giving as a part of God’s plan, but also about not expecting a reward for the giving. I also talked about giving anonymously, to the extent that you can.

Tonight I am adding two more important issues to consider. The first is that we must give wisely so that we do no harm the receiver of the gift. We must give a hand up to a new dignity for the recipient, not just a hand out.

And the second important issue is that our giving opportunity must be directed to prepare others for the tough times that are coming. As you know, I am a student of the Bible. I firmly believe that this blessing is God’s down payment for our protection in the future. We must not squander this opportunity.

Finally, I will repeat what I said just a few moments ago so that it will be the last thing you hear:

It is my firm opinion that God is giving us this gift to allow us to prepare for what is coming. It is also my opinion that this gift is given to prepare others for what is coming, and not just ourselves.

In the next call, hopefully after the RV, I will expand on my comments.

In the meantime we will just all have to wait and see how this plays itself out, won’t we?

Now, as I said in my last call, I’ve spent the majority of my life trying to understand how God works in our lives. Therefore, while I could be wrong, I don’t think I am on these points.

Thank you all for your kind remarks from my last talk. They deeply touched my heart, and I am humbled to know that so many of you found it helpful. Hopefully this second part will also strike a cord in your hearts as well.

Steve

[TamRon400] Sam to close prayer

Thank you Heavenly Father for this day and for this Conference Call and for all the blessings that You are about to bless us with.

May The pillar of fire guide us thru this Thanksgiving season

And LORD may your Holy Spirit hover over Devons bed tonight, cradle him in your arms

and heal him Lord...

And we wait patiently for your answers and your blessings

and until then help us to draw close to you...

NOW...

May the Lord Bless you

Until then May He make His face to shine upon you

and until then may He cover you under the shadow of His wings

and be gracious unto you, and bless you abundantly this Thanksgiving season...Amen!

• Upvote 15

Weather you are a Religuos person or not I believe this is great advice on Giving post RV. To much Charity to one person who has the ability to overcome their circumstances may compromise their work ethic. We dont want to create another welfare recipient but help bring people back into a productive state..Its just my opinion.....but I have the right to it. GO RV

• Upvote 1

GIVING SHOULD BE GIVEN FREELY AND LIBERALLY, WITHOUT RESERVATIONS. GIVE PEOPLE CREDIT TO BE ABLE ONCE THEY RECEIVE, TO USE THE GIFT ACCORDING TO A NEED. GOVERNMENT ASSUMES BECAUSE YOU FIND YOURSELF IN NEED YOU DON'T OR CAN'T POSSIBLY HAVE INTELLIGENCE TO USE THE GIFT CORRECTLY, SO THEY PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL CLASSES FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY IGNORANT. JUST LEAVE PEOPLE WITH NO DIGNITY!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Usually, the info from the GET team is given a 1 on the credit scale. And I'm not going to say I agree w/ everything said as far as rate etc... but Ty from Dinar Banker is very credible, and has been a pleasure to do business with. I hope that all of you will re-read parts II and III, and give some serious thought as to what could be ahead for us. I believe with all my heart that God is trying to prepare us and give us the ability to be prepared.

You know, one of the biggest reasons I got into this investment from the start was the thought, if I "blow" a $1,000 and this doesn't happen, yes, I'm going to be really mad at myself. But, I've wasted that much before on bad choices or bad vehicles, (whatever). BUT if I don't risk $1,000 and it DOES happen, I will regret it for the rest of my life. The same thing applies to the end of the conversation....you can blow off what this guy says, but you may regret it for the rest of your life....do what it takes to be prepared. God Bless you, guide you, and give you wisdom!

• Upvote 1

I know this is going to sound a bit BIZARRE , but what Steve was saying is EXACTLY what the Lord has been saying to me about this RV. It is not solely about US getting blessed, but about us preparing for the upcoming battle that is swiftly moving upon us. I feel He is saying," Get out of debt, and then I will tell you what my wishes are for the rest of MY money!"He will only be giving to those who will hear His voice on what to do with it.......thus the many Christians that have been privy to this information from the start...........He has a plan!!! I only hope I am close enough to Him to hear, and obedient enough to carry out! :D

• Upvote 16

Thanks for the post........but for those that wonder why some of us don't trust anything coming from the GET are either new or haven't read some of their ridiculous predictions which are almost daily...............now they are playing the religion card....if this thing doesn't RV soon I would not be surpised if they start an atheist approach...ofcourse we/myself choose to read their post.......I'm not prejudice I read most all whether to me it sounds good or bad......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMHO,

There are a few things that 'concern' me with this post. There is a lot of religion being used to support an unsubstantiated rate of 9.72USD. What's the science behind such a number. Any papers or research? No, then a source perhaps? I am all for faith however one must come to a point in which we learn for ourselves. I while I am not a "non-believer", I find it prudent not to put such grand numbers out there as to not encourage those who are one their last dollar to go for the million dollar half-court shot. This is a very potent mix of the 'opiate of the masses' laced with 'visions beyond the dreams of Avarice'. Let's be sure that it is milk and honey versus glue and cow chips, please. If in fact the rate is 9.72, I surely won't complain however if there are those who would take what is said here to the bank, they may not be so fortunate.

So before I face the firing squad, I'd like my steak medium well with A1 sauce, my eggs scrambled with American Cheddar cheese, a shot of Patron Ultimo with another shot of the same as a chaser, a white satin blind fold soaked in rose oil and sprayed with Arabian Sandalwood, and New Port 100 cigarette. You may fire when ready, sir.

• Upvote 3

I know this is going to sound a bit BIZARRE , but what Steve was saying is EXACTLY what the Lord has been saying to me about this RV. It is not solely about US getting blessed, but about us preparing for the upcoming battle that is swiftly moving upon us. I feel He is saying," Get out of debt, and then I will tell you what my wishes are for the rest of MY money!"He will only be giving to those who will hear His voice on what to do with it.......thus the many Christians that have been privy to this information from the start...........He has a plan!!! I only hope I am close enough to Him to hear, and obedient enough to carry out! :D

No it is not bizarre at all. God has been saying the same thing to my husband & I. :D