Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV not on monday

lobo

There are so many opposing opinions on the dates and rates... from Mondays to Sundays and Wednesdays to Fridays... So much dissension from people crucifying those that say "we are still months or years away"... Do you realize that even months away is still positive???? Months away is just an opinion... but still a positive one! It's not like they are saying it's never going to happen... The bottom line is "IT HAS TO HAPPEN" Nobody knows the hour or day... we just know it's upon us...

You realize Vegas is one of the only places in the country you can pull up in a 100k dollar car and leave in a million dollar bus... Seems the house wins 99.9% of the time. This investment, although, speculative... is almost fool proof. And the best part about it is that you can always sell your Dinar back to a dealer minus a spread and you're almost whole again.

So when somebody says months or years away... it's still imminent... And really... what have you really got to lose...

Let me close with this... always find the positive within all the negative... and hope will always conquer!

*applause* way to stay positive!!! it seems these forums are getting pretty spicy and heated, everyone should just stay positive because of course it WILL happen.

• Upvote 1

Hey ChiefV. I had a quick question about the debt forgiveness that you mentioned. I was under the impression that the dead line for that debt to be re-instated was 11/02/10. Was that time line moved to 12/31/10?

Thanks for any input you have on this.

Peace

Letter dated 18 March 2010 from the Permanent Representative

of Iraq to the United Nations addressed to the President of the

Security Council

I have the honour to transmit herewith a letter addressed to you from

H.E. Hoshyar Zebari, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq (see annex),

together with its enclosure, the first quarterly report of the Government of Iraq

regarding the action plan and timeline for the transition to successor arrangements

for the Development Fund for Iraq and the International Advisory and Monitoring

Board by 31 December 2010.

I have further the honour to request that the present letter and its annex be

circulated to the members of the Security Council and issued as a document of the

Security Council.

(Signed) T. Hamid Al-Bayati

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary

Permanent Representative

Government of Iraq to present a report on its efforts to

settle outstanding claims in accordance with Paris Club

conditions.

November 2010

Committee of Financial Experts to take over duties and

files of International Advisory and Monitoring Board.

December 2010

With a view to settling the remaining commercial debts, Iraq has inaugurated

new schemes whereby each creditor may submit its claim to Ernst and Young, the

agent for the reconciliation of Iraqi debt, for verification. Those claims will then be

settled in accordance with the Paris Club agreement, either in the form of a cash

payment representing 10.25 per cent of the outstanding claim or in the form of

bonds with a face value of 20 per cent of the old debt, on which interest will be

payable twice yearly over 17 years.

http://www.iamb.info/pdf/DMSDR1S%20-%204189983%20-%20v1%20-%20IAMB--First%20quarterly%20report%20from%20the%20Govt%20of%20Iraq%20to%20the%20UNSC%20under%20UNSCR%201905.PDF

Hope that answers your question?

• Upvote 1

Security Council

H.E. Hoshyar Zebari, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq (see annex),

together with its enclosure, the first quarterly report of the Government of Iraq

regarding the action plan and timeline for the transition to successor arrangements

circulated to the members of the Security Council and issued as a document of the

Security Council.

Permanent Representative

conditions.

November 2010

December 2010

agent for the reconciliation of Iraqi debt, for verification. Those claims will then be

settled in accordance with the Paris Club agreement, either in the form of a cash

bonds with a face value of 20 per cent of the old debt, on which interest will be

http://www.iamb.info...NSCR%201905.PDF

Thanks Chief, much appreciated. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family!

Peace

• Upvote 1

I think the most amazing thing to me when reading these threads is how someone can say something and if 15 people reply you get at least 7 or 8 different interpretations of what the poster said...I can not for the life of me understand why people get so bent out of shape at what people say...IT'S JUST THEIR OPINION!!! Unless it is directed at you... ignore it if you don't like what they are saying...there are A LOT of posts on here that are not exactly what I want to hear...but in no way does it make me mad that someone said it....there is a saying from "Bambi" that I have always told my children to live by...I've said it on here before and I'll say it again..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" just my opion...not intended to offend anyone......GO RV!!! whether today, next year or 5 years from now...I"LL TAKE IT!!!

• Upvote 3

Keepm is absolutely correct. They've made it abundantly clear by now that they are in no hurry to do ANYTHING. The fact that Talabani has not yet even "charged" Maliki to make the attempt to form a government more than 10 days after the first parliament meeting makes that fact blatantly obvious. It's quite possible that Maliki has already made his decisions as to what individuals he wants to appoint to which ministries, but he has a full 30 days to do so if he wishes, (after receiving the charge from Talabani) and remember, all of this still has to be approved by a parliamentary majority. Forming the government could happen fairly quickly, or it could take a while. At any rate, it won't likely be today or tomorrow.

It's not fair to become evil when people tell you things you don't necessarily want to hear. It happens to be the reality of this situation. The only thing we know with any "certainty" at this point is that the "rumors" are never accurate......proven over and over again.....this weekend being yet another painful example. :(

A. C. warned you all...that it was not done.

The Okie character he needs to stop posting and just go away he has no info...

Security Council

Security Council.

Permanent Representative

conditions.

November 2010

December 2010

http://www.iamb.info/pdf/DMSDR1S%20-%204189983%20-%20v1%20-%20IAMB--First%20quarterly%20report%20from%20the%20Govt%20of%20Iraq%20to%20the%20UNSC%20under%20UNSCR%201905.PDF

According to the AC guy

the DFI is going to be extended past 31 dec

• Upvote 6

A. C. warned you all...that it was not done.

The Okie character he needs to stop posting and just go away he has no info...

The AC guy said it was illegal to own dinars outside of Iraq and that RV was a scam less than two years ago. I wouldn't trust anything he says. And don't come back with"he's the only one who's been right" Saying no RV and reporting old news is not hard to do.

According to the AC guy

the DFI is going to be extended past 31 dec

• Upvote 1

Security Council

Security Council.

Permanent Representative

conditions.

November 2010

December 2010

Hey, Thanks Chief V and Buckwheat

for the positive intel you bring us on why

this will soon RV.

Just don't understand these naysayers, if they

don't think this RV is soon to happen why are they

even visiting this site.

Here is a list of the negative naysayers on this site

that put out most of the Negative posts and NEVER

back it up with info or intel.

Lets expose them to everyone!

Zantac, Eagleman, Dustin Hayes,

A/C, crgconkel, Soldier, ThankAVet,

Keepm, legolas

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this will soon RV.

even visiting this site.

Keepm, legolas

Please enlighten us as to when you think it will RV?

this will soon RV.

even visiting this site.

Keepm, legolas

:lol::lol: Since when is being realistic being negative?? Most of my posts, if you actually knew what you were talking about, are about good things that have happened or things pointing to a RV...... I love it when people speak and dont know what they are speaking about!!! :lol: Why dont you show me proof why a RV has to happen right now...... lol .......this oughta be good.......Just because Im not screaming RV everyday doesnt mean Im a naysayer....I know this will happen....I just dont think its going to happen right this second....there are a couple key elements we are missing....logical key elements....like a fully formed govt...and all conditions of CH7 being fullfilled....which is practically done...shouldnt be too much longer but this could very well carry on into 2011 because of how "fast" they move :lol: .....sorry I like to look at whats actually happening down here on the ground to analyze where we are.... my bad..... :lol: Didnt know you wanted more TK's around.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol::lol: Since when is being realistic being negative?? Most of my posts, if you actually knew what you were talking about, are about good things that have happened or things pointing to a RV...... I love it when people speak and dont know what they are speaking about!!! :lol: Why dont you show me proof why a RV has to happen right now...... lol .......this oughta be good.......Just because Im not screaming RV everyday doesnt mean Im a naysayer....I know this will happen....I just dont think its going to happen right this second....there are a couple key elements we are missing....logical key elements....like a fully formed govt...and all conditions of CH7 being fullfilled....which is practically done...shouldnt be too much longer but this could very well carry on into 2011 because of how "fast" they move :lol: .....sorry I like to look at whats actually happening down here on the ground to analyze where we are.... my bad..... :lol: Didnt know you wanted more TK's around.....

I second that. It's not being negative, I just see too many things that haven't been done for the RV to happen, and since we all know at the speed they move, we have to conclude that it's near but I beleive at the start of 2011. If I'm wrong, well, how many have been so far?