Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Stretch & Kap Chat: 11-20-10

tbush

* Stretch & Kap Chat

November 20, 2010 08:11 am · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off

stretch: found out a little news today from our finance here on JBB they pulled all of there dinars yesterday and will have new dominations in about a week.

dramatic89: jbb

stretch: JBB is joint base Balad Iraq

stretch: Not sure I have been working over here and for the last 4 years you have always been able to purchase dinar and now you cant somthing is going on.

JayP: stretch…what is JBB?

stretch: Jay JBB is a military base here in balad. I am a goverment contractor

stretch: I have 27 Iraqi nationals that work for me at the incineration site and they all are saying they will be taking the zeros off the nominal rate which will make it .86 cents.

JayP: interesting stretch….. but from what I have been hearing, I don’t think that will be the case….

JayP: they are using USD now..

kaperoni: stretch, i know you feel that right and may be….but it seems like financial suicide

kaperoni: that low

dramatic89: ive been told ne less than $2 it would b like giving their country away

JayP: they would get hammered by speculating investors that low

dramatic89: i would only cash in like a 1/4 off what i got and wait to go up more

• Upvote 9

I can check the finance here at COB Speicher tomorrow to confirm if this is true. It should be the same here if it is true there.

Im trying to get one of the medics info up at JBB.. as of now, nothing going on here at Prosperity... but i havent really checked either..

• Upvote 5

This is funny,this is why I love this site. 2 guys arguing over who's made up intel is right, and they are both wrong

How do you know there wrong you jerkoff? Why you know something the rest of us don't? You over in Iraq presently? At least a few people that are there can look into this to debunk this rumor or if in fact it maybe something to it or maybe true. If you don't have a reason to atleast say something or form an opinion based on something than just shut your mouth!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

I can check the finance here at COB Speicher tomorrow to confirm if this is true. It should be the same here if it is true there.

I am guessing you mean Monday, not tomorrow which is Sunday?

Hopefully you can find some kind of good info for us......were you going to bring your retrieved info back to this post?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks

Dan

Hopefully you can find some kind of good info for us......were you going to bring your retrieved info back to this post?

Thanks

Dan

surprisingly.. its a 7 day a week gig over here for us..

• Upvote 3

How do you know there wrong you jerkoff? Why you know something the rest of us don't? You over in Iraq presently? At least a few people that are there can look into this to debunk this rumor or if in fact it maybe something to it or maybe true. If you don't have a reason to atleast say something or form an opinion based on something than just shut your mouth!

Change your attitude and follow your own advice. One person saying something, that you find offensive doesn't give you the right to "tear into them."

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Change your attitude and follow your own advice. One person saying something, that you find offensive doesn't give you the right to "tear into them."

Have a nice day.

Oakie dokie... Follower.. LOL ok dady! Freedom of speech is one of the things are forfathers fought for. So you can shut it too! I appreciate the fact other members are looking into checking this rumor out if it's true or not. If it is true than the info of this rumor can be huge! I hate when people come on to say stuff possibly discourging someone to post something that was looked into. So I will have a nice day it's beautiful outside as I just walked back from the beach as it's about 80 here in central Florida. Hope your having a great day too! Were all in this together!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

I didn't make anything up a-hole. I just said I would check to see if this rumor is true, I am doing everyone on this site a favor by either confirming the rumor or debunking it. Why don't you try comprehending the posts instead of jumping to conclusions.

Keep your panties on unless your stretch or kap, I'm not even talking about you, so who's the a hole now.

• Downvote 1

To all of you who are reading this, I can tell you that JBB and Spiecher are at two different locations. I have been to both of them. One is in Balad and the other is in Tikrit. No where close to each other.

Apparently I do know something you don't, like how to read and reason. Common sense if that's not to big of a word for you.

I think you can do better than jerkoff . A three year old can come up with something wittier than that.

I've been in this for a long time. I've seen every rumor your little brain can think of come and go.

I was on here when the only fruitcakes were medic and frank. Now a dozen pop up like cockroaches every month and feed off poor dumb imbeciles like you.

Surviving this long in this soap opera has given me the right to question any and all the bs that goes on here

As for my opinion, Im pretty sure I made it clear.....it just went over your head when you were trying to type that big word of yours.

How can you possibly think my comments were directed to anyone else that the people involved in the original chat?

You are really making a good case that stupid pills do exist. Seriously why would I rip on someone who can confirm a rumor? Does that make sense?

So please keep your panties on. Stop taking the stupid pills, and remember.....you never, ever , want to go full ***********. Peace!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

your a real moron. I've been in this investment just as long as you if not longer since 05, shotgun Suzie, prior dinar, rolls Royce , clay 75, and all the other cockroaches as you like to call them which I agree. Were all in this for the same reason! Your first comment the way it was worded sounded and I'm sure others will agree was directed at others in this thread looking to debunk this rumor. So if anyone was eating stupid pills it was you! Anyhow enough of all this as we are all in this together! I will be first to appologize for offending you or anyone.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

your a real moron. I've been in this investment just as long as you if not longer since 05, shotgun Suzie, prior dinar, rolls Royce , clay 75, and all the other cockroaches as you like to call them which I agree. Were all in this for the same reason! Your first comment the way it was worded sounded and I'm sure others will agree was directed at others in this thread looking to debunk this rumor. So if anyone was eating stupid pills it was you! Anyhow enough of all this as we are all in this together! I will be first to appologize for offending you or anyone.

Just some advise, if you put more into reading the post and the context, than calling people names, it might save you from putting your foot in your mouth.

And trying to save face later. You can state what you say without the name calling. It really makes anything you say afterwards irrelevant.

You are right we should all get along, but how can we when there are people like you, who's only defense is name calling?

I m showing you here now, how to be the bigger man, and not have to call every person you don't agree with a name.

Hope this helps. Remember stop calling people names, and it will go along ways to everyone getting along. In the intreats of peace I accept your appology

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oakie dokie... Follower.. LOL ok dady! Freedom of speech is one of the things are forfathers fought for. So you can shut it too! I appreciate the fact other members are looking into checking this rumor out if it's true or not. If it is true than the info of this rumor can be huge! I hate when people come on to say stuff possibly discourging someone to post something that was looked into. So I will have a nice day it's beautiful outside as I just walked back from the beach as it's about 80 here in central Florida. Hope your having a great day too! Were all in this together!

I did not know there was an ocean in central Florida !!!....CLASSIC !!

• Upvote 2

MR. PHONICS: I beg of you...Do your thing! I don't think these grammatical mistakes can be blamed on typographical errors.

Thanks

Dan

I will bring the info back to this thread and Desert Medic is right, this is a 7 day a week operation although the Army finance does adjust their hours on Sunday I believe.

Edited by longhornlove
  • Upvote 1