Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE 10:34 pm latest info....

FishMan1969

Pick your oil and gas question for me and we will see who knows what. Never mind, in a battle of minds and brawn, you are unarmed.

pp

I don't work in the oil field, never have and never will and don't have any interest in it what so ever.I have only one thing to say and I'm finished with you my wife talks to him on a regular basis and I will have to stick with her and the facts rather than your rants.. OUT

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Guest Ratatap

Up by Sidney Mont. or Guilette Wy.? Worked the Powder River Breaks myself. B)

Jugdawg, heard of the Powder Basin but we were north of Dickinson ND by about an hour. Grew up over by Gillete though and it is still booming out there for oil jobs. Made darn good money back in the early eighties as a teenager - more than some make today at their regular jobs - crazy!!!!! Not as much as we are gonna make of this RV - yeehaw!!!!

GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't work in the oil field, never have and never will and don't have any interest in it what so ever.I have only one thing to say and I'm finished with you my wife talks to him on a regular basis and I will have to stick with her and the facts rather than your rants.. OUT

Well that's OK, I am glad you and your wife believe, just would be kind of nice if you would place a post every time he is wrong so we would know what his next excuse is. You will be a busy camper. As I have said, you want to bash me go ahead, - or +, my word is good...is yours?

pp

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Jugdawg, heard of the Powder Basin but we were north of Dickinson ND by about an hour. Grew up over by Gillete though and it is still booming out there for oil jobs. Made darn good money back in the early eighties as a teenager - more than some make today at their regular jobs - crazy!!!!! Not as much as we are gonna make of this RV - yeehaw!!!!

GO RV!!!!!

Oil Field Trash TO THE BONE. Now and forever. YA BUDDY! ;)

Pokerplayer-Right on the money. Rig dog. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 2

Please people, if you wish to believe Okie that's OK, but someone I converse that knows him says he works in a grocery store. Not bashing, but please stay grounded, I am sorry, but several yrs ago I called him out with numerous oil field questions, he always had to leave due to an Intel phone call coming in, by the way I have 30 yrs in oil and gas, he never once answered a question about oil and gas. I just would hate for some pinning there hopes on this fraud.

Ok bash away, pp

t

Well this is difficult to attack but I will try with caution. I feel pokerplayer has valid discretion for okie. Yet I support okie. So pokerplayer let me approach it this way. If you play poker face to face you can learn to read individuals, play online and you assume you can read a person. On all these speculation sites you DON'T know these people first hand so you have to draw a educated opinion of someone. Look if you disagree with points of view and what someone told you about okie and draw a final conclusion based off of that then you are no better than the online game of poker. It's fun but it's not poker. The only way to judge a player is to see his game first hand. People rely on Sonny,Scooter,zzzzzzzzz, Steve, Frank and other. They might not always be right but their game is respected. Okie might not always be right either but he is trying to support and aid others in informing what he knows. Don't get me wrong pokerplayer I honestly mean no disrespect, but if this is how you judge people I will gladly sit at the poker table with you with no fear of you being able to read my bluff. It takes yrs to know someone and online judgement is is far from reality. God bless you pokerplayer. Deal em.

• Upvote 5

Seems like this thread is off topic.

Whats funny to me is that one "guru" quoting anothers "verification" of lower denoms is now considered "PROOF".

Now thats just plain funny.

Heres hoping Okie and Medic are actually correct, but this is far from "proof".

Lets see some of these lower denoms first before we "confirm" anything

:blink:

• Upvote 3

. t

Well this is difficult to attack but I will try with caution. I feel pokerplayer has valid discretion for okie. Yet I support okie. So pokerplayer let me approach it this way. If you play poker face to face you can learn to read individuals, play online and you assume you can read a person. On all these speculation sites you DON'T know these people first hand so you have to draw a educated opinion of someone. Look if you disagree with points of view and what someone told you about okie and draw a final conclusion based off of that then you are no better than the online game of poker. It's fun but it's not poker. The only way to judge a player is to see his game first hand. People rely on Sonny,Scooter,zzzzzzzzz, Steve, Frank and other. They might not always be right but their game is respected. Okie might not always be right either but he is trying to support and aid others in informing what he knows. Don't get me wrong pokerplayer I honestly mean no disrespect, but if this is how you judge people I will gladly sit at the poker table with you with no fear of you being able to read my bluff. It takes yrs to know someone and online judgement is is far from reality. God bless you pokerplayer. Deal em.

Very nice post. With deep respect I thank you. I have been around forums for a number of years as has okie. You can make your own decisions by checking out a former site he frequented that begins with N and ends with OS. read his posts as I believe, but am not sure, they are archived there. I speak the truth and only want to save people from disappointment. If people want to crush me for it, well so be it.

Again a very nice post. pp

• Upvote 6

Do yourself a favor go back 2-3 years ago and look at the stuff this man has posted on different sites as this one wasn't around. See all the junk and excitement he caused years ago! I honestly feel for you and your wife if you call and talk to this man daily! In pokerplayers defense I've heard he works in a grocery store as well. Don't know for a fact just what I've heard. How do you know for a fact as you have stated that he doesn't? Why cause you have talked to him on the phone? Big whoop. Have you ever met this man face to face been to his home? Then if not you don't know for a fact nothing. The man talks a good game but I have to agree he's just a lonely man looking for attention.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Find someone in oil and gas to ask him a few questions of a technical nature, then watch him squirm his way out of it. Your guy, my guy? This will send him into a sweat and will have nothing to do with either of us.

Balls in your court, I don't want people hurt by his posts, were do you stand?

pp

I sure don't want anyone to ever get hurt by any post....... I am also in the oil and gas biz and have been so for many years but I don't have access to Okie in order ask him any questions to "test" him. I stated that I know someone who talks to him daily....... That was a bit of an exageration but suffice it to say, my guy does talk to him and believes him to be who he says he is and at this point I choose to believe my guy. I know that it's blind faith on my part to believe a man I don't know from Adam but when you think about it, aren't we practicing blind faith in one way or another by even being in this investment?

I truly hope Okie is who he says he is and at this point, I have faith that he is. Bottom line, I myself have not seen one single shred of evidence that shows me othewise. Know this though, I am not opposed to being exposed to that evidence.

If it comes to be that Okie is who you say he is, I will be greatly dissapointed that someone who calls on the name of God would be someone who so willingly led the people of God astray in such manipulative way.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Very nice post. With deep respect I thank you. I have been around forums for a number of years as has okie. You can make your own decisions by checking out a former site he frequented that begins with N and ends with OS. read his posts as I believe, but am not sure, they are archived there. I speak the truth and only want to save people from disappointment. If people want to crush me for it, well so be it.

Exactly!!!

• Upvote 2

Respect back at you mapleleaf. Any hope of seeing you at the WSOP. God bless and go rv!!

• Upvote 1

Please people, if you wish to believe Okie that's OK, but someone I converse that knows him says he works in a grocery store. Not bashing, but please stay grounded, I am sorry, but several yrs ago I called him out with numerous oil field questions, he always had to leave due to an Intel phone call coming in, by the way I have 30 yrs in oil and gas, he never once answered a question about oil and gas. I just would hate for some pinning there hopes on this fraud.

Ok bash away, pp

Thaks for telling us PP. It would be easy for you to just be quiet and let people be misled.

• Upvote 2

GO RV!!!!!

Worked South Texas, West Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and currently doing some Shale work out here in East Texas...... Stopped doing rig work and pipeline and got smart by landing a Landman job years ago....... Being a landman is the best job in the Oil and Gas Biz........ The monies good and I still have all my fingers! Best of all, I don't have to sit in a corporate office anymore trying to watch my back because of the vultures circling around trying to get my spot at the feast!!!

Worked South Texas, West Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and currently doing some Shale work out here in East Texas...... Stopped doing rig work and pipeline and got smart by landing a Landman job years ago....... Being a landman is the best job in the Oil and Gas Biz........ The monies good and I still have all my fingers! Best of all, I don't have to sit in a corporate office anymore trying to watch my back because of the vultures circling around trying to get my spot at the feast!!!

For me, portable seismic exploation was the best. Helicopters and the Rocky Mountains. High mountain pines and quakies in the north and desert slickrock in the south. Ahhh, what a life it was. Big rigs was good BUT. ;)B)

Edited by JugDawg1

stonewall67, fair enough. We all at time get carried away and say something we later regret. Since you posted this, what I feel is an honest post, I apologize for giving you a -. Heat of the moment I guess.

pp

Wasn't trying to come against you in particular. I just really know a guy as well....... When you think about it, you know a guy you believe and I know a guy I believe......It's that simple.

By the way..... spent a long winter at a place called Camp Wainwright 2 hours or so north of Edmondton back in the late 80"s...... The absolute coldest I have ever been in my life. There are still times to this day when I get up early and there is a chill in the air, and I say "at least it's not as cold as Camp Wainwright"!!!

Be Blessed Pokerplayer and go RV!!!!!!!

LIKE THE PICTURE, MRPARROT! :twothumbs:

OH, OKIE IS THE ONE IN THE SUIT.......................................... :tiphat:

LOOKS PRETTY DAPPER TO ME........................... :twothumbs:

PEOPLE, LET'S PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER.................................OKAY? :woot:

DRAVMORRIS2

IT'S RV TIME................................. :woot::twothumbs::eek:

• Upvote 1

Wasn't trying to come against you in particular. I just really know a guy as well....... When you think about it, you know a guy you believe and I know a guy I believe......It's that simple.

By the way..... spent a long winter at a place called Camp Wainwright 2 hours or so north of Edmondton back in the late 80"s...... The absolute coldest I have ever been in my life. There are still times to this day when I get up early and there is a chill in the air, and I say "at least it's not as cold as Camp Wainwright"!!!

Be Blessed Pokerplayer and go RV!!!!!!!

Wainwright is 2 1/2 hrs south of me. and yes, its darn cold in winter.

pp