Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Okie Oil Man Update 11/19/10

Lilalbertus

* Okie Oil Man Update 11/19/10

November 19th, 2010 06:17 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Frank–there’s a mad rush between the money exchangers now going on in Jordan and Syria–info via Baghdad—still swapping @ 1 to 1——- frank—get off that 86 cent’s rate–you’re beginning to sound like m—c.—–ha ha – okie you guys speculating on the 8.00 rate—i will give you rides and change back. I will be talking to bagdad @ 2:00 a.m in the morning–if anything has changed or there is any new intel—will post–if security or confidentiality issues are not in jeopardy—keep the faith–everything now seems to be moving at the speed of light—–have had conflicting intel today and will try to sort out fact from fiction tonight if i can———— coffee freak—move the r/v meter up just 1 notch- okie

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

I recall hearing that similar story about 3 or 4 weeks ago.. Because they were speculated it would be higher than 1:1 so they will gladly trade them in exchange of hopes & Higer future returns... wink.gifwink.gif Either way, THAT IS GOOD FOR THE RV!!!! Just another confirmation of many people working together, YOU ALL ROCK!! cool.gif Seriously!! Thank you!!

My 2 cents - this is not really Okie - but an imposter.

Okie has never said the rate would be $8.....so I think someone is messing with our heads.

Also - he says in this post that Frank is stuck on the .86 rate but Frank definitely never been

a believer of the .86 rate - never! He is stuck on high $3 rate but never .86.

I think we have an imposter on our hands!

JMHO

Peace.

• Upvote 8

Okie has never said the rate would be $8.....so I think someone is messing with our heads.

Also - he says in this post that Frank is stuck on the .86 rate but Frank definitely never been

JMHO

Peace.

I agree...

• Upvote 1

JMHO

Peace.

It was okie but "somebody got on the site and was talking $8.00" and okie was poking fun at them ,because they said 8.00 he never said that. The is a rumor of 1to 1 rate beingpaid in blackmarket in jordan. Frank came on and said it was .86 cents. Okie came back laughing saying you sound like M_ _ _ C from another forum. They just threw a bunch of posts together on the post and it sounded like he said it. Peace bro

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is saying that the $8 rate is too high...hence his 'change back' comment. I am giving him loads of respect for posting despite all the NEGATIVE people who really seem to enjoy their negativity and want to bring others down to their level. Give the rest of us some credit for intelligence...we are adults and able to make our own decisions on what or whom to believe. I for one...enjoy the excitement of the upcoming dates and possibility of high RV rate...but I don't fall apart if it doesn't happen as I wish. C'mon. We are able to educate ourselves from so many of the great posts and info available on this site and others. We are also able to deal with the consequences of our choice to Believe It or Not! Let's give others the benefit of the doubt and as Thumper said..."If you can't say sumthin' nice...don't say nothin' at all!" Gratitude for all the great info...Joy for the exciting world that I am living in right now...It is fun to be me these days! :)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

money changers from Jordan and Syria via Baghdad swaping at 1to1. Give me a break!!! Why do all that when you can just call dinartrade and order it at a thousandth of the price!!!! Straight horsecrap monkey spunk milshake! Get a life oakie! Quit trying to act like someone important viaing for attention loser

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He is saying that the $8 rate is too high...hence his 'change back' comment. I am giving him loads of respect for posting despite all the NEGATIVE people who really seem to enjoy their negativity and want to bring others down to their level. Give the rest of us some credit for intelligence...we are adults and able to make our own decisions on what or whom to believe. I for one...enjoy the excitement of the upcoming dates and possibility of high RV rate...but I don't fall apart if it doesn't happen as I wish. C'mon. We are able to educate ourselves from so many of the great posts and info available on this site and others. We are also able to deal with the consequences of our choice to Believe It or Not! Let's give others the benefit of the doubt and as Thumper said..."If you can't say sumthin' nice...don't say nothin' at all!" Gratitude for all the great info...Joy for the exciting world that I am living in right now...It is fun to be me these days! :)

Thank you.... I am glad I am not the only one that believes OKIE is taking a beating for no reason....

Stay strong OKIE, stay strong....

I am looking forward to hearing your cc Sat night....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

You can be you and still have fun with a font size 12.

• Upvote 1