Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK26 11/19/10

syzygy

OIL MINISTER AND FINANCE MINISTER AND CBI WILL MEET WITH THE IMF TOMORROW AGENDA: DISCUSSING IRAQ MONETARY POLICY AND IRAQ'S OIL

IMF KNOWS VERY WELL IRAQ'S STATUS. THEY HAVE NOT MET WITH THEM TO TALK OF THESE ISSUES BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE NOT READY FOR THEM TO "MEET" WITH THEM FINALLY IS SIGNIFICANT.

DELTA REPORTS DELTA REPORTS

AL SUMARIA TV REPORTED THIS MORNING THAT "THE ADVISOR" OF THE FINANCE MINISTER DECLARED THAT THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZERO'S WILL INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD. PRIOR TO THIS, THEY HAVE ONLY MENTIONED ON TV THAT THEY WILL LIFT THE THREE ZERO'S NEVER HAVE THEY SAID IT WILL INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD UNTIL NOW. PLEASE TAKE NOTE, WE TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THE THREE ZERO ARTICLE IS BEING RECYCLED A LOT THIS WEEK.

FINALLY............................ IF THE IMF ACCEPTS EVERYTHING TOMORROW FROM THE MINISTERS AND THE CBI, THEN THEY WILL BE REWARDED WITH A 1.7 BILLION USD FINANCIAL *BONUS.

YESTERDAY WE TOLD YOU ON THE 28TH THAT THERE WOULD BE CURRENCY ADJUSTMENTS.....IN MY OPINION ALL OF THIS IS TIED IN TOGETHER.

OBAMA WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WITH NATO GOING OVER WORLD CURRENCIES. LOL.........IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS!

STAY IN CONSTANT PRAYER FAMILY WE HAVE A LOT TO REPORT TOMORROW NIGHT.

IN GODSPEED AND KEEPING THE FAITH,

FRANK

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Being that this is not the Rumor section might I suggest we obtain a link for this statement:

AL SUMARIA TV REPORTED THIS MORNING THAT "THE ADVISOR" OF THE FINANCE MINISTER DECLARED THAT THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZERO'S WILL INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD. PRIOR TO THIS, THEY HAVE ONLY MENTIONED ON TV THAT THEY WILL LIFT THE THREE ZERO'S NEVER HAVE THEY SAID IT WILL INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD UNTIL NOW. PLEASE TAKE NOTE, WE TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THE THREE ZERO ARTICLE IS BEING RECYCLED A LOT THIS WEEK.

V

• Upvote 6

OIL MINISTER AND FINANCE MINISTER AND CBI WILL MEET WITH THE IMF TOMORROW AGENDA: DISCUSSING IRAQ MONETARY POLICY AND IRAQ'S OIL

IMF KNOWS VERY WELL IRAQ'S STATUS. THEY HAVE NOT MET WITH THEM TO TALK OF THESE ISSUES BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE NOT READY FOR THEM TO "MEET" WITH THEM FINALLY IS SIGNIFICANT.

DELTA REPORTS DELTA REPORTS

FINALLY............................ IF THE IMF ACCEPTS EVERYTHING TOMORROW FROM THE MINISTERS AND THE CBI, THEN THEY WILL BE REWARDED WITH A 1.7 BILLION USD FINANCIAL *BONUS.

YESTERDAY WE TOLD YOU ON THE 28TH THAT THERE WOULD BE CURRENCY ADJUSTMENTS.....IN MY OPINION ALL OF THIS IS TIED IN TOGETHER.

OBAMA WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WITH NATO GOING OVER WORLD CURRENCIES. LOL.........IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS!

STAY IN CONSTANT PRAYER FAMILY WE HAVE A LOT TO REPORT TOMORROW NIGHT.

IN GODSPEED AND KEEPING THE FAITH,

FRANK

Great post, but I am still confused about the value. That the removal of three zeros will increase the value of the IQD. Maybe because I have a migrain, but can't see to digest this part. If you have a million (which I don't) in IQD now and say they come in at 1:1, in essence, does that mean that you will have a million dollars in US currency or will you have less? Sorry for being in such a fog! You guys keep me on my toes but migrains put me on my a..! Thanks and God Bless!

Great post, but I am still confused about the value. That the removal of three zeros will increase the value of the IQD. Maybe because I have a migrain, but can't see to digest this part. If you have a million (which I don't) in IQD now and say they come in at 1:1, in essence, does that mean that you will have a million dollars in US currency or will you have less? Sorry for being in such a fog! You guys keep me on my toes but migrains put me on my a..! Thanks and God Bless!

You will have ! Milliion USD. :)

• Upvote 1

This is also posted in the Rumors section.

Unless I'm missing something (which I might be), I don't see this on Frank's site.

It doesn't sound like Frank... it's too short and to the point with no weird fairytale story-line to have to interpret... and there's no 30 minute religious diatribe. Is this really from Frank??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It doesn't sound like Frank... it's too short and to the point with no weird fairytale story-line to have to interpret... and there's no 30 minute religious diatribe. Is this really from Frank??

Apparently he is on the road and is having someone else post this for him. I read this somewhere else before lunch while in traffic.