Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's VIP

prosperityclub

Could someone please explain to me how Adam's VIP works? If I decide to become a subscriber, what happens next? I'm assuming that I would have to send my dinars to a specified address. How is the exchange done if I were to go through Adam?

No - Your dinars would not leave your possession. I believe he's got a special rate set up with a bank (s).

I'd recommend getting his free PDF as it discusses the VIP program very nicely at the last few pages.

• Upvote 1

Could someone please explain to me how Adam's VIP works? If I decide to become a subscriber, what happens next? I'm assuming that I would have to send my dinars to a specified address. How is the exchange done if I were to go through Adam?

Hit join VIP..fill out the form...you don't have to send your dinar anywhere. Pay the $50...when it rv you get a certificate to cash in your local bank that he worked a deal with. No one knows but the assumption is BofA, wells Fargo or Chase...

Edited by brandedbabe
  • Upvote 1

Well, we are told that we will be sent a text message letting us know that it has RV'd. We are also told that we will be asked for our address so that Adam can mail us a certificate that will qualify VIP members to a rate that will be more attractive than others. We are told that this certificate will be overnighted to us. We are told that we could have an RV this weekend. If we get a text message that it has RV'd, will I be waiting on the mail to run? I doubt it.....just saying.....hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for all the replies, I really thought my dinars would have to leave my hands, but Adam's VIP sounds like a very good idea, if I can't go through my local banks. I will think it over and decide tonight. :lol::twothumbs: I know that once the dinar RVs, his VIP will be closed.

Hit join VIP..fill out the form...you don't have to send your dinar anywhere. Pay the $50...when it rv you get a certificate to cash in your local bank that he worked a deal with. No one knows but the assumption is BofA, wells Fargo or Chase...

Actually, this might not work for me if my local banks won't accept my dinars. Also, I'm from Canada, and I don't have an account with BofA, Wells Fargo or Chase.

No - Your dinars would not leave your possession. I believe he's got a special rate set up with a bank (s).

I'd recommend getting his free PDF as it discusses the VIP program very nicely at the last few pages.

Just a major FYI no bank can give any one person or group a better rate than others it doesnt matter how much money that is involved they can not do its against FDIC rules if they offer to one person they must offer it to everyone from then on out. I asked 3 different presidents of 3 seperate banks and all gave me the same answer

• Upvote 3

Just a major FYI no bank can give any one person or group a better rate than others it doesnt matter how much money that is involved they can not do its against FDIC rules if they offer to one person they must offer it to everyone from then on out. I asked 3 different presidents of 3 seperate banks and all gave me the same answer

Justin88,

I suspected the same exact thing. The problem is, how will anybody prove it? Who would even be willing to protest it?

Its the spread you're getting a lower rate on. Some banks may price gouge at (rumor 30%) and normal is around 2%-4%.

• Upvote 1

Its the spread you're getting a lower rate on. Some banks may price gouge at (rumor 30%) and normal is around 2%-4%.

Man, I hope that 30% is just a rumor on the bank spread ... factor in going legal eagle 35 +% tax rate and a huge chunk is gone :o I might just need a 10.00 RV rate or 20 mill more IQD ...

• 5 weeks later...

I was just re-reading Adam's cash-in guide, and on pg. 11, Adam mentioned that we have control and possession of our dinars at all times. No one holds them or touches them except us. It sounds to me that if we choose to go with Adam's VIP, even the banks will not be sending them off for verification. Am I getting the right interpretation?

If so, it may be a good idea to go with Adam's VIP.

I was just re-reading Adam's cash-in guide, and on pg. 11, Adam mentioned that we have control and possession of our dinars at all times. No one holds them or touches them except us. It sounds to me that if we choose to go with Adam's VIP, even the banks will not be sending them off for verification. Am I getting the right interpretation?

Ya think ????

• Downvote 1

I THINK IS A VERY GOOD IDEA GO FOR A VIP ! I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THAT !

DUDE YOUR SMOKING CRACK... I GUESS WHEN A BANK GIVES SOMEONE A LOAN AT 3% THEY MUST GIVE EVERYONE A LOAN AT 3%... NOPE WRONG THEY DO NOT.... BANKS ARE ALLOWED TO ADJUST THEIR RATES AND RETURNS TO THEIR DESIRE. THAT IS WHY DIFFERENT BANKS HAVE DIFFERENT RATES i.e. IF YOU GET A CD WORTH 5,000 USD YOU GET SAY 3% BUT IF YOU GET A CD WITH 100,000USD YOU GET A RETURN OF 5% THEY DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE THE PERSON WITH 5,000USD THE SAME RATE AS THE PERSON WITH 100,000USD. GEEZ COMMON SENSE GUSY I KNOW ITS A HARD CONCEPT BUT PLEASE TRY TO USE IT DAMN! ADAM'S VIP PROGRAM IS A GOOD DEAL

THE WAY HE CAN BEAT THE CBI AND ALI IS THE SPREAD FROM THE CBI/ALI MIGHT BE SIGNIFICANT AND THE BANKS CAN GIVE A LOWER SPREAD. FOR EXAMPLE IF THE CBI IS GIVING 90 USD FOR EVERY 100 USD THE BANKS ADAM HAS NEOG WITH COULD GIVE US 95 USD FOR EVERY 100 USD THUS THE GAIN WOULD BE 5 USD PER 100 USD AND ALI WOULD STILL ONLY BE GIVING THE 90USD THE CBI IS OFFERING MINUS 100USD PER MILLION DINAR EXCHANGED... I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS THEY ARE NOT HARD AT ALL.

IRAQI VET05-07

• Upvote 1

DUDE YOUR SMOKING CRACK... I GUESS WHEN A BANK GIVES SOMEONE A LOAN AT 3% THEY MUST GIVE EVERYONE A LOAN AT 3%... NOPE WRONG THEY DO NOT.... BANKS ARE ALLOWED TO ADJUST THEIR RATES AND RETURNS TO THEIR DESIRE. THAT IS WHY DIFFERENT BANKS HAVE DIFFERENT RATES i.e. IF YOU GET A CD WORTH 5,000 USD YOU GET SAY 3% BUT IF YOU GET A CD WITH 100,000USD YOU GET A RETURN OF 5% THEY DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE THE PERSON WITH 5,000USD THE SAME RATE AS THE PERSON WITH 100,000USD. GEEZ COMMON SENSE GUSY I KNOW ITS A HARD CONCEPT BUT PLEASE TRY TO USE IT DAMN! ADAM'S VIP PROGRAM IS A GOOD DEAL

THE WAY HE CAN BEAT THE CBI AND ALI IS THE SPREAD FROM THE CBI/ALI MIGHT BE SIGNIFICANT AND THE BANKS CAN GIVE A LOWER SPREAD. FOR EXAMPLE IF THE CBI IS GIVING 90 USD FOR EVERY 100 USD THE BANKS ADAM HAS NEOG WITH COULD GIVE US 95 USD FOR EVERY 100 USD THUS THE GAIN WOULD BE 5 USD PER 100 USD AND ALI WOULD STILL ONLY BE GIVING THE 90USD THE CBI IS OFFERING MINUS 100USD PER MILLION DINAR EXCHANGED... I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS THEY ARE NOT HARD AT ALL.

IRAQI VET05-07

First of all, thank you for your service in Iraq.

Why say things like 'DUDE YOUR SMOKING CRACK"? Even if you're right about the CBI vs. the bank rate, there's no reason to lash out at a complete stranger. From what I understand (even from my BOA manager), the banks will be charging a significant spread. Ali and other dinar dealers have said they will charge us only the CBI rate with no spread. So how is it that you think the banks will offer a better deal? Please if you have information to back this up, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.