Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As The Romors Turn

dumbnar

Well, I have no intel but have been doing alot of reading...and I am also thinking that the 21st is the day! Plus, there are going to be CC' this coming saturday night, since it will be Sunday already in Iraq...

Just gotta wait and see...

Just went to purchase another million at TD Bank and order went through but I was told all Dinar orders are on back order due to demand. This just means it will take longer than the average 2-3 days to arrive. All news and rumors seem to be pointing towards the 21st. We have heard this before, we will see.............................

Note: Now all employees at these banks know about dinar. Just a few weeks ago most did not have a clue what you were talking about. Things are happening.

Edited by Officer151

Just went to purchase another million at TD Bank and order went through but I was told all Dinar orders are on back order due to demand. This just means it will take longer than the average 2-3 days to arrive. All news and rumors seem to be pointing towards the 21st. We have heard this before, we will see.............................

Note: Now all employees at these banks know about dinar. Just a few weeks ago most did not have a clue what you were talking about. Things are happening.

That is very interesting about the knowledge of some bank employees. However, most still don't know. I am contemplating on buying more myself, but I have to distinguish if it's out of greed or not. Either way, things are looking very favorably as of late.

My friends that follow dinar have been asking me when - I tell them technically any day - but the 21st was a day I settled on when they got close to their Holidays.... It wouldn't make much sense to do much before then since the majority of Iraqi's wouldn't be able to access a bank until later this weekend - closer to the 21st....

-Fresh :twothumbs:

In the spirit of "Rumors"...

Look at all these rumors surroundin' me every day

I just need some time, some time to get away from

From all these rumors, I can't take it no more

My best friend said there's one out now about me and the RV next door

Stop (Stop) spreadin' those rumors around

Stop (Stop) spreadin' the lies

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Hey Guys, what about this post from President Talabani in France. Here is a portion of the Q&A posted in "Iraq & Dinar Related Questions. Thread "Talabani: Settled Presidencies letter of assignment Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki" Its a good read!

*Q: When will be charged formally Maliki to form a government?

- After the holiday.

*We, the day after the holiday ..

- It is true, but we have four days holiday. I wrote a letter of reference for the owners and will be issued after the feast will begin the Prime Minister in charge of research in forming the government.

* 8 months ago Atafqatm even on the distribution of responsibilities between the parties. Do we have to wait 8 months to see the government's light?

-(Laughter President Talabani) expect that the government sees the light within one month, God willing. We actually waited for 8 months but not 5 months. Cut off the first three months to ratify the election of deputies to the court and other legal proceedings. But the long period ago caused by our keen desire to form a government of national partnership. It was possible for us to form a majority government, but insisted on a government of national unity. And the Kurdistan Alliance insisted on the existence of the Iraqi government. So bogged down in the squad. Now, there is a consensus of the Parties to the Government of national unity, but remain the subject of the agreement on the distribution of ministerial posts.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz15eH8scjk

There you Have it!

• Upvote 2

In the spirit of "Rumors"...

Look at all these rumors surroundin' me every day

I just need some time, some time to get away from

From all these rumors, I can't take it no more

My best friend said there's one out now about me and the RV next door

Here's one for you ,how about not even clicking on the rumor section. It will save you alot of stress

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate those on this sight who take the time to share information. Just because they're not as well known or don't post all the time doesn't make their information any less credible. Yes, it's in the rumor section, but there are many of us who appreciate it all the same. And, I think we're wise enough to figure out what/who we choose to believe. Thanks, dumbnar.

• Upvote 5

Do they guarantee you the 1170 rate even though it is back ordered??

Anyone ever think the reason everyone keeps saying the 21st is because people on these sites keep saying the 21st! Then the rumors start cookin! The guy at the bank is likely gettting his intel from the Same places we do. But idk ..... I hope like crazy the 21st its the day too but I'm just not looking forward to hearing crickets again on here because people are pumping the wrong date with good intentions.

• Upvote 1

Anyone ever think the reason everyone keeps saying the 21st is because people on these sites keep saying the 21st! Then the rumors start cookin! The guy at the bank is likely gettting his intel from the Same places we do. But idk ..... I hope like crazy the 21st its the day too but I'm just not looking forward to hearing crickets again on here because people are pumping the wrong date with good intentions.

Crickets? Is Buddy Holly playing at the post RV bash? :PB)

First off, it is in the rumor section and I even say take it for what is worth, did I say it will happen this day no, what if it does? Nobody really knows when or rate!!!

If you don't like rumors don't read, and worse than that don't reply and look like a turd!!!!!

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 1

Yes, your order of dinar through a bank will honor the the transaction at the buy rate at the time of purchase. I have no concerns as to this fact. The receipts show buy rate, time, amount purchased as well as any additional notes such as undamaged bills. I just posted what I am being told from the different banks I use in the NY, NJ area (all large banks).

There seems to be an area wide delay in receiving the Dinar. This in no way means the money will not arrive. Just that demand is high and out of stock by many area banks.