Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STEVE

OKLAHOMA

Steve,

Do what you have to do... and talk to whoever you need to.... No need to waste time explaining your every move & answering all the questions,,,,,, But it is appreciated when you update with new info....

BTW ---- Steve, do you have your flakes in the morning frosted, plain or do you sprinkle sugar or sweetener ??? :D Just Thought I'd ask another important question we're all dying to know...

God bless & save travels

Dave

Dave, at my age I concrete on heath so I can be obedient (most will know what I mean without being to churchie) and live one day at a time because God tests our faith so that we may trust His faithfulness.

God Bless you and your family.

• Upvote 4

Thank you Steve for all you do. I, like many others look for your posts and can't wait to hear your info. I truly believe you are a very kind man with honorable values. I want to personally thank you for sharing with us and keeping us on the positive side of this investment. I know it's hard too, especially when you hear negativity from certain individuals. I truly believe in this investment and have so for quite sometime. I hope you have a great evening and hope that you will be safe in Iraq. We will be praying for your safe return. :)

• Upvote 1

I opened a chat window once and saw the "chatting" and felt like I was in the middle of a busy intersection without a traffic light. So, no I nave never in my entire life have tried it. Should I try it again?

God Bless.

I think it would be worse. Whenever someone with info goes on the chat the people go crazy and there are several who cant just sit and listen. Please do a post on the forum, it would be so much better!!! Thanks for asking me though!! :D

steve, please answer. say you were 30 years old had a decent job not great by no means, how much dinar would you want to have to retire foever? and you could afford ever how much it took?

Not really a fair question...

I'd chime in and say don't invest more than you can RISK to lose - or on the brighter side tie up for a year(s)....

Steve and a lot of the members that contribute on here ""would" probably advise you to invest according to your own budget and pay your own bills....

Not fair to ask honest business guys like Steve what YOU should invest in a Country Steve happens to pass along RELEVANT information... We are not here to speculate how rich the next "should" be...rather we are here to talk about information...

Just a thought....

- Fresh B) (Getting Bright in here!!!)

• Upvote 1

steve, please answer. say you were 30 years old had a decent job not great by no means, how much dinar would you want to have to retire foever? and you could afford ever how much it took?

Dear speedy1, I would be happy to answer your question providing you can break it down into a more constructive sentence that I can understand. Please forgive me for not understanding the compound questions which I do not understand the content.

Is there any one that can help me here?

Speedy1, God Bless you and your family and I truly wish you the very best in your new endeavors.

Steve

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To Steve I ,

The chat room is like flying into Chicago O'hare VFR and no flight plan ! Note I have the distinct honor of being the last pilot to legally fly over Chicago O' Hares TCA , VFR at last day last hour . last minutes before they changed it to infinity. In of all things my 1958 Cessna 172 returning from Wisconsin to South Bend Indiana . No biggie , just a cute anocdote , Last but not least , Thank you and all the other credible people who are working so hard to bring us useful information . I am getting so excited I hope my pace maker does not go off! Dan

To Steve I ,

The chat room is like flying into Chicago O'hare VFR and no flight plan ! Note I have the distinct honor of being the last pilot to legally fly over Chicago O' Hares TCA , VFR at last day last hour . last minutes before they changed it to infinity. In of all things my 1958 Cessna 172 returning from Wisconsin to South Bend Indiana . No biggie , just a cute anocdote , Last but not least , Thank you and all the other credible people who are working so hard to bring us useful information . I am getting so excited I hope my pace maker does not go off! Dan

Ok as one pilot to another I get it. I am sorry to have questioned your motive.

You are cool. If we ever do fly together into ORD please let me take the lead.

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI

I never made it to college and im not on your level. im sorry for asking a dumb question. ill just keep readin your post and i will find out. you are very smart person, i was just trying to learn something

Speedy1, PM me and I would love to spend some time with you and bring you up to date. I will share my time with anyone. Please keep posting and never apologize for asking a question. I got where I am by asking as many questions as possible and learning along the way.

I respect you and your opinions and would love to talk soon.

God Bless you and stay patient.

Remember, look back and be grateful; look ahead and be hopeful; look up and be blessed.

Steve

• Upvote 4

I have a little to invest what amount of US currency would you be happy retiring off of?

With much respect speedy1, it's impractical for someone else to answer that question. One persons level of comfort and needs is very likely to be different than someone else's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Steve, have to say I have come to respect your knowledge and opinions, not to mention we share the same birthday , just a few years a part. Seems like to me that the greed for power and money are big in the parliament, or else it would not have taken 8 months to get to this point. We have heard all kinds of rates, some low and some high, I am not here to discuss rates. However, it seems to me that the MPs have been collecting dinar monthly, they stand to become rich upon the RV just as we do as investors. I don't see how they will let RV come in too low. Your thoughts? Side note, everyone has talked about how it has taken 8 months to get to this point, ironically 8 is the number of beginnings.

I opened a chat window once and saw the "chatting" and felt like I was in the middle of a busy intersection without a traffic light. So, no I nave never in my entire life have tried it. Should I try it again?

God Bless.

As to your query whether you should try communicating through the chat rooms:

Not unless you get the entire chat room to AGREE to 'sit on their hands' and not touch the keyboard and simply let you share by typing what you would normally say verbally. Kind of hard to get that cooperation as new people enter chat and want to say hi.

If you do try it, make sure you have mods in the room to keep order.

I rarely enter chat as I simply cannot keep up with who is answering who to what... and it makes me totally crazy. But then there are times I don't even want the news from the TV as background noise.

Personally I'd rather see you, zzzzzzzzz and a few others do your own 'roundtable' discussion and record it for posting... or send the link through Adam to post. That way you only have to coordinate the schedules of 5 or 6 key people and all the DV members can listen at their convenience. Just my preference.

• Upvote 3

As to your query whether you should try communicating through the chat rooms:

Not unless you get the entire chat room to AGREE to 'sit on their hands' and not touch the keyboard and simply let you share by typing what you would normally say verbally. Kind of hard to get that cooperation as new people enter chat and want to say hi.

If you do try it, make sure you have mods in the room to keep order.

I rarely enter chat as I simply cannot keep up with who is answering who to what... and it makes me totally crazy. But then there are times I don't even want the news from the TV as background noise.

Personally I'd rather see you, zzzzzzzzz and a few others do your own 'roundtable' discussion and record it for posting... or send the link through Adam to post. That way you only have to coordinate the schedules of 5 or 6 key people and all the DV members can listen at their convenience. Just my preference.

Thank you for your advise. I will try and share some positive news that were rumors and can now confirm.

Let me make a few calls and seek advice.

God Bless.

• Upvote 4

I have been looking for Steve's latest info, without any luck.

From reading this post, I got the impression he had very good news to share & was going to let us know what it was last night, wich I kept looking & did not find? Did I miss his latest chat?

I look to his intel being some of the best!

Thanks

:blink::D

hey DanneedsRV I too anticipate the things Steve shares with us, but I have not seen anything new as of yet!

I really am believing that right now we are in a cusp and just waiting on time to pass! He mentioned maybe Friday

w/zzzzzzzzz and a CC.....I just don't know for sure-no announcements yet!!

Hopefully this Sunday-the 21st will provide us with the day of rejoicing we are all seeking!

Go RV!!!!!!!!!!

I have been looking for Steve's latest info, without any luck.

From reading this post, I got the impression he had very good news to share & was going to let us know what it was last night, wich I kept looking & did not find? Did I miss his latest chat?

I look to his intel being some of the best!

Thanks

:blink::D

Same here Dan. I even asked about it today on another thread he was on. I too was excited to hear what he had to say.